Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

No...Hitler was christian.

Hitler's Christianity

Yeah, evangelical atheists try to make people believe that. However, anyone with a brain knows they are full of crap. Below are just a few quotes made by Hitler that show without doubt his atheist beliefs.

“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity” (Hitler, 1953, p. 6). The Jesuits were “swine,” and all of Christianity was “Jewish Christianity” which was comparable with “Jewish Bolshevism.” Hitler concluded that both were evil and both had to be destroyed (Kershaw, 2000, pp. 330, 488). His reasoning was based on his belief that Christianity was an “illegitimate” Jewish child and, as a Jewish child, was swine like its parent that must be eradicated. Hitler considered Christianity the “invention of the Jew Saul” (Azar, 1990, p. 154).

“‘clear,’ noted Geobbels, himself numbering among the most aggressive anti-Church radicals, ‘that after the war it has to find a general solution.... There is, namely, an insoluble opposition between the Christian and a Germanic-heroic world-view’” (Kershaw, 2000, p. 449).

Although Hitler fooled many in the church — the fact is, Hitler did not completely hide his strong contempt for Christianity. For example, when Germany invaded Poland, around 200 executions a day occurred — all without trials — which included especially, the “nobility, clerics, and Jews,” all which were eventually to be exterminated (Kershaw, 2000, p. 243). Furthermore, since the inception of Nazism, “Nazi fanatics” had openly conducted a “campaign against the church” (Kershaw, 2000, p. 702). The famous concordat Hitler signed in 1933 with the Vatican was designed to guarantee the freedom of the Catholic Church. In fact it was a ruse. Not long after the ink was dry the head of the Catholic Action organization, Dr. Erich Klausner, was

“murdered by Hitler’s stormtroopers. In an attempt to discredit the Church, monks were brought to trial on immorality charges. In 1935 the Protestant churches were placed under state control. Protesting ministers and priests were sent to concentration camps. They had become ‘supervisives’ on a par with the Jews and communists. Pope Pius XI, realizing the anti-Christian nature of Nazism, charged Hitler with ‘the threatening storm clouds of destructive religious wars ... which have no other aim than ... that of extermination.’ But the Nazi shouts of ‘Kill the Jews’ drowned out the warning voice of the Pope and the agonized cries of the tortured in the concentration camps” (Dimont, 1994, p. 397).

- Was Adolf Hitler a Christian? -- TrueOrigin Archive
I can understand christians not wanting to own up to Hitler. Totally understandable. But he was a christian...even was thinking at one time of becoming a catholic priest. He got pretty cozy with the catholic hierarchy too.
More bullshit. Christianity was an epic failure in Germany.
But lies about Hitler are just lies.
Hitler's Christianity

These are actual Hitler quotes.
Again, not a practicing Christian, big difference.
Hitler was actually into Satanism and the Occult.

I gave the link. And I don't think it was you who posted the fake Bush killed number. Just one of your comrades.
My "comrades"....I don't have "comrades". So, what post # for that link....I missed it, sorry.
Hitler was atheist. I never dismiss any murders of innocents. I just know that the industrialized murder of the atheistic collectivist countries dwarfs anything the religious nutters of the past have done. Why do you dredge up truly ancient history in an effort to hide the very recent, and very real murders, that the progressives have done in the last century alone?

Hitler's Christianity

You display your total and complete lack of history knowledge by claiming Hitler was a Christian. His very first act was to order every Pastor and Priest to swear an oath he was above God. Those that refused were sent to concentration camps.

And post 129 has your results of communism.
Hitler was a christian. Thank you for the post #...I'll go check it out now.
What church did Hitler attend then?
He identified with Catholicism.
Catholicism has nothing to do with Christianity. Catholiciism is its own religion, christianity is not a religion.

Hitler's Christianity

Yeah, evangelical atheists try to make people believe that. However, anyone with a brain knows they are full of crap. Below are just a few quotes made by Hitler that show without doubt his atheist beliefs.

“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity” (Hitler, 1953, p. 6). The Jesuits were “swine,” and all of Christianity was “Jewish Christianity” which was comparable with “Jewish Bolshevism.” Hitler concluded that both were evil and both had to be destroyed (Kershaw, 2000, pp. 330, 488). His reasoning was based on his belief that Christianity was an “illegitimate” Jewish child and, as a Jewish child, was swine like its parent that must be eradicated. Hitler considered Christianity the “invention of the Jew Saul” (Azar, 1990, p. 154).

“‘clear,’ noted Geobbels, himself numbering among the most aggressive anti-Church radicals, ‘that after the war it has to find a general solution.... There is, namely, an insoluble opposition between the Christian and a Germanic-heroic world-view’” (Kershaw, 2000, p. 449).

Although Hitler fooled many in the church — the fact is, Hitler did not completely hide his strong contempt for Christianity. For example, when Germany invaded Poland, around 200 executions a day occurred — all without trials — which included especially, the “nobility, clerics, and Jews,” all which were eventually to be exterminated (Kershaw, 2000, p. 243). Furthermore, since the inception of Nazism, “Nazi fanatics” had openly conducted a “campaign against the church” (Kershaw, 2000, p. 702). The famous concordat Hitler signed in 1933 with the Vatican was designed to guarantee the freedom of the Catholic Church. In fact it was a ruse. Not long after the ink was dry the head of the Catholic Action organization, Dr. Erich Klausner, was

“murdered by Hitler’s stormtroopers. In an attempt to discredit the Church, monks were brought to trial on immorality charges. In 1935 the Protestant churches were placed under state control. Protesting ministers and priests were sent to concentration camps. They had become ‘supervisives’ on a par with the Jews and communists. Pope Pius XI, realizing the anti-Christian nature of Nazism, charged Hitler with ‘the threatening storm clouds of destructive religious wars ... which have no other aim than ... that of extermination.’ But the Nazi shouts of ‘Kill the Jews’ drowned out the warning voice of the Pope and the agonized cries of the tortured in the concentration camps” (Dimont, 1994, p. 397).

I can understand christians not wanting to own up to Hitler. Totally understandable. But he was a christian...even was thinking at one time of becoming a catholic priest. He got pretty cozy with the catholic hierarchy too.
Hitler's Christianity

Well now...who said anything about "practicing christian"? Is that the new criteria? And what would be the definition of "practicing christian"? Baptised? Hitler was. Going to church every sunday?

Hitler's Christianity

Hitler was actually into Satanism and the Occult.
Along with Catholicism....but you do know those are religious aspects too, right?

Not even close to debatable. The most wildly optimistic estimates for religious murders is slightly more than 1.5 million. There simply weren't that many people out there to be murdered for one thing. Stalin alone is responsible for between 35 and 60 million. Mao another 150 million, and we would be remiss to not include Hitler and his 5 to 6 million. Pol Pot 2 million, etc.

So no. Atheists are the most murderous group this planet has ever seen.

Incorrect on most of it. Hitler was linked at the hip with the Catholic church.

More importantly, what good is any religion if at ANY time it results in the murder of millions of people? We are to judge whether a religion is worthy if it has murdered less people than someone else?

Bizarro world. Which is the domain of religion.

Are you saying that Hitler was a Christian? Please tell me you not that stupid.
Hitler was in fact a Christian.

You should quit while you're behind, you're seriously hobbled by your ignorance.

The premise of your thread failed as a consequence of your ignorance of public accommodations laws, and you continue to exhibit your ignorance with this post.

No he wasn't. He was into the occult. Jesus didn't preach killing millions of people.
He was both....Jesus didn't preach killing millions of people...heck, Jesus didn't preach killing anyone...but Christians do that all the time.....Hitler just made it an assembly line affair.
Where in the bible does it say christianity is a religion??

Since I disparage ALL religions, I guess that nobody has a beef with me!
Good thing Christianity is not a religion, for you. It happens to be beyond what religion can ever be.
Religion is a man made thing made in man's image and what man wants it to be.
Christianity isn't the first religion and it won't be the last. Humans are such a new young primitive species. 5000 years is a blink of an eye.

But everyone thinks their religion is the one and only real.

Hell, there are even divisions among Christians. Born again don't think Catholics are even going to heaven. Then there are Jehovah's. They think they are right not you. Then Mormons. Then Muslims.

You're all nucking futs.
Except Christianity is not a religion...

My "comrades"....I don't have "comrades". So, what post # for that link....I missed it, sorry.

Hitler's Christianity

You display your total and complete lack of history knowledge by claiming Hitler was a Christian. His very first act was to order every Pastor and Priest to swear an oath he was above God. Those that refused were sent to concentration camps.

Catholicism has nothing to do with Christianity. Catholiciism is its own religion, christianity is not a religion.
Wait.....what? :lol:

Since I disparage ALL religions, I guess that nobody has a beef with me!
Good thing Christianity is not a religion, for you. It happens to be beyond what religion can ever be.
Religion is a man made thing made in man's image and what man wants it to be.
Christianity isn't the first religion and it won't be the last. Humans are such a new young primitive species. 5000 years is a blink of an eye.

But everyone thinks their religion is the one and only real.

Hell, there are even divisions among Christians. Born again don't think Catholics are even going to heaven. Then there are Jehovah's. They think they are right not you. Then Mormons. Then Muslims.

You're all nucking futs.
Except Christianity is not a religion...
Wait.....what? :rofl:

I gave the link. And I don't think it was you who posted the fake Bush killed number. Just one of your comrades.
Hitler was atheist. I never dismiss any murders of innocents. I just know that the industrialized murder of the atheistic collectivist countries dwarfs anything the religious nutters of the past have done. Why do you dredge up truly ancient history in an effort to hide the very recent, and very real murders, that the progressives have done in the last century alone?

Hitler's Christianity

No, he USED the Catholic Church. Big difference.
2 minute history lesson:
German government had no separation of church and state. What the leader said was what the church went along with. You went into a church and you would find a picture of the German leader next to Jesus.
That was fine when you had someone like Hindenberg. But then Hitler took power. Within a short time every church was closed and any pastor not bowing to Hitler was put in concentration camps to be murdered.

Quick question...were the Soviets and ComChinese killing people in the name of atheism?

Yes. The atheists were killing those of faith because they were perceived as a threat. Just prior to Stalins death he was preparing to begin the elimination of the Jews within the Soviet Union. Why do you think the churches were shuttered and religious activities went underground? If you were where the authorities could see you, you died.

You really haven't read much history have you?

Sad.
And Hitler did a very good job of eliminating Jew and gypsies and Jehovah's witnesses. That alone is a 6-10 million notch in religion's belt. And again, not to forget the several millennium of dirty deads by religion.

And I've read a great deal of history...that's why I'm surprised how easily you dismiss several 1,000s of years of religions killing people.

Hitler's Christianity
He was not a practicing Christian big difference.

If you don't practice Christian beliefs you are no Christian at all.

Hitler's Christianity

Hitler's Christianity

Hitler quotes? You're kidding, right? I asked for evidence and you provide quotes from a politician?
Filed your response with you can keep your doctor and insurance.
So...you won't take Hitler's own words that he's a christian? So we can't take your word either?

Hitler's Christianity

2 minute history lesson:
German government had no separation of church and state. What the leader said was what the church went along with. You went into a church and you would find a picture of the German leader next to Jesus.
That was fine when you had someone like Hindenberg. But then Hitler took power. Within a short time every church was closed and any pastor not bowing to Hitler was put in concentration camps to be murdered.
So...how do you know that he just used the Catholic Church and they didn't use him? This seems to be a lot of denying and hair splitting and I can understand why.....it's got to suck to know that Hitler was a christian and did what he did......with a lot of help from other christians.

Hitler's Christianity

Hitler quotes? You're kidding, right? I asked for evidence and you provide quotes from a politician?
So...you won't take Hitler's own words that he's a christian? So we can't take your word either?
If you understood Christianity you would know that there is an abundance of physical evidence of faith, not mere words. Pretty much like Obama claiming to be a Christian. All these decades and where's the beef?

Yes. The atheists were killing those of faith because they were perceived as a threat. Just prior to Stalins death he was preparing to begin the elimination of the Jews within the Soviet Union. Why do you think the churches were shuttered and religious activities went underground? If you were where the authorities could see you, you died.

You really haven't read much history have you?

Sad.
And Hitler did a very good job of eliminating Jew and gypsies and Jehovah's witnesses. That alone is a 6-10 million notch in religion's belt. And again, not to forget the several millennium of dirty deads by religion.

And I've read a great deal of history...that's why I'm surprised how easily you dismiss several 1,000s of years of religions killing people.

Hitler's Christianity

Christianity is not a religion. A person can be religious of or at anything, religion is a man-made concept nothing to do with Christianity.
You can religiously hug trees that's a religion. You could religiously build polar bears Rafts in the Arctic that's a religion.

2 minute history lesson:
So...how do you know that he just used the Catholic Church and they didn't use him? This seems to be a lot of denying and hair splitting and I can understand why.....it's got to suck to know that Hitler was a christian and did what he did......with a lot of help from other christians.
Because I know history and am intellectually honest about it. I told you Christianity was an epic failure in Germany then. The Pope caved and millions were murdered. But Hitler was no Christian, he used them.

Hitler's Christianity

If you understood Christianity you would know that there is an abundance of physical evidence of faith, not mere words. Pretty much like Obama claiming to be a Christian. All these decades and where's the beef?
So....you would state that anyone who behaves in a non-christian way isn't a christian? Who makes that call? I bet Hitler thought he was a christian....and it sure looks like a lot of the Catholic hierarchy thought he was a christian too.

Hitler's Christianity

Catholicism is it's own religion, christianity is not a religion. It's a belief.

Hitler's Christianity

So....you would state that anyone who behaves in a non-christian way isn't a christian? Who makes that call? I bet Hitler thought he was a christian....and it sure looks like a lot of the Catholic hierarchy thought he was a christian too.
1 Peter 2 9-10

Hitler's Christianity

Christianity is not a religion. A person can be religious of or at anything, religion is a man-made concept nothing to do with Christianity.
You can religiously hug trees that's a religion. You could religiously build polar bears Rafts in the Arctic that's a religion.
What Rustic is saying is Christianity is a personal life changing relationship with Jesus, not about any rituals.

2 minute history lesson:
Because I know history and am intellectually honest about it. I told you Christianity was an epic failure in Germany then. The Pope caved and millions were murdered. But Hitler was no Christian, he used them.
I don't think the people of Germany consider christianity an epic failure.

Forum List

Back