Atheists are hoping aliens from outer space will contact us...

When did scientists declare war on anyone in the name of science??

Atheists do it all the time. They USE science to wage war against religion. Truth of the matter is, science keeps pointing us to a Creator. Nothing else comports with rationality. It's amazing and ironic that every time science finds itself on the verge of a breakthrough that will supposedly unlock the mysteries of origin, they turn over the rock to reveal something else that is impossible without a Creator.

Take for instance, the study of subatomic particles. Electrons popping in and out of existence or existing in two places at the same time. The observer effect... double slit experiment. Particles changing to waves because they are observed. Even when we've tried to fool the particles into thinking they are not observed, they can seemingly go back in time and change what they were. Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance." Is light a particle or a wave? It cannot be both, yet... it is!

The point being, at the smallest subatomic level, our rules of physics break down and nothing makes sense. This happens in two other instances as well.. beyond the "event horizon" of a black hole and, theoretically, "before" the Big Bang. What's more, up until about 2012, every physics textbook in the world was incorrect. They all stated the universe was mostly comprised of atoms. We now know this is not true. The universe is 96% dark energy and dark matter.... which we cannot interact with as physical beings.

If biogenesis does not require abiogenesis... then how did it start? How'd we get here? I didn't come up with the idea of infinite universes. But it is an idea that you should agree with based on your quantum ideas and multiple dimension theories about God and UFO's. They do tie together.

George Carlin is not an idiot, and you'd be an idiot for dismissing him as such. You need to listen to him, because he makes fun, in a logical way, of the problems of religion. He speakum the truthum.

The original human civilization (as far as we know) of Sumer was not spiritual. They told of real things. And they didn't think that by dying it would better their cause. They just wrote what they knew. There was no afterlife for Sumerians.

That idea came later, and thus the birth of religions.

You should watch the last 2 videos I posted, if you want to have an intelligent discussion, and not denial of truth.

There is so much we do not know. And never can. The universe is a misunderstood and strange place. We inhabit a microscopic speck of it. We don't know shit.

If biogenesis does not require abiogenesis... then how did it start? How'd we get here?
Well obviously something beyond physical nature created physical nature. It's a paradox... physical nature can't create itself. Matter can't create mater... energy can't create energy. If it exists, Something had to Create it.

I didn't come up with the idea of infinite universes. But it is an idea that you should agree with based on your quantum ideas and multiple dimension theories about God and UFO's. They do tie together.

Oh, I realize you didn't come up with the idea. I'm simply explaining the idea is a theory that can't be tested and will never be tested. Therefore, it's not really science. It's philosophy. It's an attempt to explain that which can't be explained without acknowledging a Creator.

George Carlin is not an idiot, and you'd be an idiot for dismissing him as such. You need to listen to him, because he makes fun, in a logical way, of the problems of religion. He speakum the truthum.

George Carlin is also not a scientist... he is a COMEDIAN!

The original human civilization (as far as we know) of Sumer was not spiritual. They told of real things. And they didn't think that by dying it would better their cause. They just wrote what they knew. There was no afterlife for Sumerians.

You should watch the last 2 videos I posted, if you want to have an intelligent discussion, and not denial of truth.

Sumerians were NOT the first human civilization. And there is plenty of evidence these people were spiritual believers in all sorts of Gods. But you're talking about a civilization from 6500-4000 BC and human civilizations date back 70,000 years or more. The oldest remains of any human civilization is in Africa and Australia, and both sites offer evidence of ritualistic burial using ceremonial red ocher. They were worshiping something.

I'm not watching videos produced by Atheists to bash on religion... SORRY!

Boss, post:

And I am very smart... Mensa smart. I don't belong to the organization but I qualify.

ROFL

You also don't belong to human organizations, though you qualify...

When did scientists declare war on anyone in the name of science??

Atheists do it all the time. They USE science to wage war against religion.

Wow... name some.

Dude... you just posted fucking videos!
Watch them if you're so smart. And tell me what you think of them. 2nd video, skip to 13min, don't want to hear anything about the awful music intro. I want to hear about the end.

...and tell us there's no God.

That is why scientists like Carl Sagan so eagerly tell us there MUST be life on other planets, but it's a wish, there is no science to back up his claims.

So far, after decades of listening with radio telescopes, the skies have been totally silent.

Either aliens don't exist at all anywhere in the universe, or they are so far away their transmissions will never reach us.

And in either case, we will never have aliens visit us.

We are probably alone.

what does the likelihood that there is life elsewhere in the huge universe have to do with being atheists?

why do religious zealots feel what anyone else believes is your business?

leave everyone else alone.

We may or may not be alone but even if we are not, it doesn't mean there is no God. God is a creator, so why would he feel restricted to just one tiny planet in our galaxy? He could have all kinds of other worlds with different kinds of life/creatures/people.

whether there is life elsewhere or not has zero to do with a belief in G-d.

false equivalence.

And definitely watch George and tell me what you think, with your superior intellect.

Watch them if you're so smart. And tell me what you think of them. 2nd video, skip to 13min, don't want to hear anything about the awful music intro. I want to hear about the end.

Why do I want to watch a video of some opinion that I already know I don't agree with and could shoot holes in six ways from Sunday? I have NO reason to. Sorry... not happening! Show me some fucking SCIENCE!

If biogenesis does not require abiogenesis... then how did it start? How'd we get here?
Well obviously something beyond physical nature created physical nature. It's a paradox... physical nature can't create itself. Matter can't create mater... energy can't create energy. If it exists, Something had to Create it.

I didn't come up with the idea of infinite universes. But it is an idea that you should agree with based on your quantum ideas and multiple dimension theories about God and UFO's. They do tie together.

Oh, I realize you didn't come up with the idea. I'm simply explaining the idea is a theory that can't be tested and will never be tested. Therefore, it's not really science. It's philosophy. It's an attempt to explain that which can't be explained without acknowledging a Creator.

Sumerians were NOT the first human civilization. And there is plenty of evidence these people were spiritual believers in all sorts of Gods. But you're talking about a civilization from 6500-4000 BC and human civilizations date back 70,000 years or more. The oldest remains of any human civilization is in Africa and Australia, and both sites offer evidence of ritualistic burial using ceremonial red ocher. They were worshiping something.

They were marking burial sites, and staining hair, including pubic areas. that's what the red ocher is for. I don't know why you believe that is the evidence for God or Religion.

Sumerians were the first human civilization to create writing, science, mathematics, and many other things. And they wrote a lot about the Anunnaki. But they had no religion based on them.

That came later, in different civilizations.

Why do I want to watch a video of some opinion that I already know I don't agree with and could shoot holes in six ways from Sunday? I have NO reason to. Sorry... not happening! Show me some fucking SCIENCE!

You don't want to, because you're an ignorant asshole, arguing something you don't believe in, for the sake of argument.

They were marking burial sites, and staining hair, including pubic areas. that's what the red ocher is for. I don't know why you believe that is the evidence for God or Religion.

Sumerians were the first human civilization to create writing, science, mathematics, and many other things. And they wrote a lot about the Anunnaki. But they had no religion based on them.

That came later, in different civilizations.
Read "The Twelfth Planet"

Read them all. Gave me a new way of thinking about things. My fav is the 3rd book "The Wars of Gods and Men".

Another must read is William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden". It takes it forward from where Sitchin left off, and where religions began, and why.

Make sure it's Bramley's version though. There are 2 books with the same name. The other is nonsense.

I have lent out that book so many times, and never got it back, and bought it again multiple times rather than pursue it. That's what I consider a "keeper" :)

Last edited:
...and tell us there's no God.

That is why scientists like Carl Sagan so eagerly tell us there MUST be life on other planets, but it's a wish, there is no science to back up his claims.

So far, after decades of listening with radio telescopes, the skies have been totally silent.

Either aliens don't exist at all anywhere in the universe, or they are so far away their transmissions will never reach us.

And in either case, we will never have aliens visit us.

We are probably alone.
Too dumb for words

Forum List

Back