🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atheists for Jesus

And your point is? He is already president, it's not like he can run for office again. And besides he did not say he did not believe in Jesus, or that he wasn't a Christian. I think your reaching. Anyway I believe over half of Americans don't even know what Christianity is unless they saw it in a movie or tv show. I am utterly surprised how few people who call themselves Christians actually know what they are talking about.

the President is correct in what he said -

it is christianity that idolatrisses Jesus to suit their own selfish interests, claiming an affinity that does not exist.

At a Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on Thursday night, President Obama said the meaning of Jesus’ story is “one embraced by all people across our country and around the world, regardless of how they pray, or whether they pray at all.”
Read more at What Obama Just Said About Jesus Proves He s Not A Christian -

Actually, that is what Jesus taught.

Its no wonder that people despise phony, holier-than-thou, my god is better than your god, christians. And no wonder their tent just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Really, this is quite a reach, even for the always ignorant RWs.

“(the story of Jesus is) one embraced by all people across our country and around the world, regardless of how they pray, or whether they pray at all.” -- Obama

Atheists for Jesus.

I'm curious, do you think that the Catholic Catechism is "Christian"?

I think Obama said that atheists are for Jesus

The article that you cite claims that one cannot be Christian unless one upholds "particularism/exclusivism"

So I ask once again; do you think that the writers of the Catholic Catechism are true Christians?

Catechism of the Catholic Church - PART 1 SECTION 2 CHAPTER 3 ARTICLE 9 PARAGRAPH 3

“(the story of Jesus is) one embraced by all people across our country and around the world, regardless of how they pray, or whether they pray at all.” -- Obama

Atheists for Jesus.

The article that you cite claims that one cannot be Christian unless one upholds "particularism/exclusivism"

So I ask once again; do you think that the writers of the Catholic Catechism are true Christians?

Catechism of the Catholic Church - PART 1 SECTION 2 CHAPTER 3 ARTICLE 9 PARAGRAPH 3
:popcorn:

Well Frank1400PennAve?

Atheists for Jesus.

That's not the topic of the thread.

Start your own thread

Atheists for Jesus.

That's not the topic of the thread.

Start your own thread

of course it is 100% on topic. According to what you stated earlier, the Catholic Catechism is not Christian. And since the Crusaders were catholic, you have shown yourself as a fool.

Forum List

Back