Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

Like I said I'm not the only one here. I'm the one who thinks you blew your chance to explain.

You're the only one who claims abiogenesis can't happen ... you have to agree that methane can form ethane first ... or there's no explaining it to you ... which is as you like it ... "nah nah nah nah ... I can't hear you" ..

Teach: "Shaken. Not stirred. Oh, yeah":
2CH4 (g) + 1/2O2 (g) ----> C 2 H 6 (g) + H2O (g)

when you use the bond enthalapies to estimate Delta H for this reaction, The net enthalpy of the reaction is then negative (~200 + 60 -240 -100 = -80 kcal/mol) so more thermodynamically favourable.
Grumblenuts: "Favorable, dammit. Speak English!" :p
Bond, James Bond: "Thank you so much. I get it now ! Thanks" :omg:
Grumblenuts: "Oh, jeez. Try to be a man? For once in your life?!" :adoreheart:

Last edited:
Good thing it doesn't say that in the Bible, unless I'm mistaken ... have a passage or chapter in mind? ...

Yup. Ann Frank went to hell.

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction. 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9

Jeff Dahmner went to Heaven.
Whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -- John 3:16
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. -- John 11:25-26

Yup. Ann Frank went to hell.
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction. 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
Jeff Dahmner went to Heaven.
Whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -- John 3:16
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. -- John 11:25-26

Yeah, I thought so ... everybody goes to heaven ... God so loves His creation ...

Teach: "Shaken. Not stirred. Oh, yeah":
2CH4 (g) + 1/2O2 (g) ----> C 2 H 6 (g) + H2O (g)

when you use the bond enthalapies to estimate Delta H for this reaction, The net enthalpy of the reaction is then negative (~200 + 60 -240 -100 = -80 kcal/mol) so more thermodynamically favourable.
Grumblenuts: "Favorable, dammit. Speak English!" :p
Bond, James Bond: "Thank you so much. I get it now ! Thanks" :omg:
Grumblenuts: "Oh, jeez. Try to be a man? For once in your life?!" :adoreheart:

A BIG kiss for yarding this up for me ... that saves me from having to post it for James ... glad someone has my back because it's been 45 years since I took chemistry ...

Does your Bible say "let it be on Earth as it is in Heaven" ... or do you just not understand what that means? ...

It doesn't say that at all. What it says is, "Let thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".
That is one of the oddest quotes from the bible. Why would an omnipotent god need to endorse himself publicly like this? Talk about vain and insecure. God needs therapy.

Religion = belief. Belief = acceptance. Acceptance = evolution. Evolution = acceptance. Acceptance = belief. Belief = religion.

There are no atheists as you can see EVERYONE has a religion ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. I believe it was Dr. Stephen Hawking that said "Sometimes one has to use reverse engineering to verify the answer".
I disagree. You say "Belief = religion". OK, but .....

A religious person believes in God (for example). "Belief = religion"
An Atheist believes there is no God. "Belief = religion"
An agnostic doesn't believe in anything. No belief, no religion.
GLASNOST, you hit the target but not dead center of the target...

An agnostic will believe empirical evidence but not suggestive theory/logic.

Last edited:
But you don't understand why that is so ...

I actually understand it perfectly, it's an endorsement of theocracy. Dammit, when God says Jump, you say how high.

That is one of the oddest quotes from the bible. Why would an omnipotent god need to endorse himself publicly like this? Talk about vain and insecure. God needs therapy.

The God of the Bible is fantastically needy, when you think about it.

But you don't understand why that is so ...

I actually understand it perfectly, it's an endorsement of theocracy. Dammit, when God says Jump, you say how high.

The God of the Bible is fantastically needy, when you think about it.

He is. One might start to think it is actually God who was "created" in the image of man.

Forum List

Back