Atlanta: Murder is up...400%!!!! Rape is up 200%!!!!

Progressive policies, democrat politicians in charge. What do you expect?

I worked at APD years ago and they had a mostly black command staff...and they were excellent. Great leaders and great cops. But...when the media and politicians are 100% against you...it's hard...especially these days.

Blacks are tired of living up to whites laws and standards

So you got spanked about sheriffs being politicians and went to start one... no, two.... no, three threads trying to make specious causation fallacies?

Ass whuppin' musta hurt.

My work is done.

Well such is the nature of evil.

Left-think is little more than invalid reason. So it follows that where left-think is practiced chaos, calamity and catastrophe will quickly follow.

Violent crime spikes in Little Five Points

Ah...memories...Atlanta Zone 6..."Little Five Points"....known as the diverse melting pot of ATL.

Murder is up an astonishing 400% and rape 200%.....and like other cities...."No one knows why" hahaha!!!

Have fun America!!

Hmmm......The murder rate is up in Atlanta. But a tad shy of the 400% you're citing:

New crime statistics show Atlanta's year to date homicide rate has increased, putting 2015 on track to be deadlier than any other in years.

This crime report shows 71 homicides during the first nine months of 2015, which is up from 67 at the same time last year. That is a 6 percent increase.

Mayor Reed on Atlanta's rising murder rate for 2015

6 percent higher.

Violent crime spikes in Little Five Points

Ah...memories...Atlanta Zone 6..."Little Five Points"....known as the diverse melting pot of ATL.

Murder is up an astonishing 400% and rape 200%.....and like other cities...."No one knows why" hahaha!!!

Have fun America!!
Apelanta....no shit....I hate that city...live about 35 miles away and avoid it at all costs.
Very Democratic if you to flee to the suberbs...

But don't worry...

With Obozo's integration plan, the illegals he's importing, and all those Syrian refugees (with ISIS imbedded), it's coming...

Stocked up on ammo yet???

Forum List

Back