Attagirl, Ann!!

The right wing has been outraged at the four million dollar plus price tag for Obama’s family Christmas vacation, and they constantly hold George W. Bush up as an example of how thrifty a president should be when going on vacation.

The problem is that W. wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in US history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama

You already have Marie Antoinette in the White House. Only difference is Michelle/Marie's quote is:

Let them eat arugala:D

MichelleAntoinette.jpg

Michelle Obama and her two daughters took a ski trip to Aspen over President’s Day weekend in February. Judicial Watch, a public interest group that investigates and fights government corruption, announced that the vacation cost at least $83,182.99.According to Judicial Watch’s report:
The bill for the U.S. Secret Service, including accommodations at the Fasching Haus Deluxe condominium and the Inn at Aspen, totaled $48,950.38.
The cost for the flight, per official Department of Defense published hourly rates, was $22,583.70.
Food and miscellaneous on-flight items cost $235.44.Rental car costs totaled $6,442.23.
Keep in mind, regardless of the President, he (or a future she) will spend startling amounts of money in travel. But, for a President that can’t get unemployment down and has earned the title of the ‘Undisputed Debt King,’ news of lavish vacations will certainly serve to be a slap in American faces. Even if a Republican was in office, it would still be a slap in my face to see the Secret Service spending a mere $50,000 on shelter over a weekend.

Obama's daughter took a Spring Break trip with 12 of her best buds and 25 Secret Service agents to Oaxaca, Mexico, a place where U.S citizens are asked to beware of because of security concerns. But Michelle seemed to be okay with it, let them eat cake!

I go to Cancun every other year, so what?

Ann did not help Willard out with that interview.

If you were applying for a job and your prospective employer asks for more than 1 or 2 years of returns, is "that's all I'm going to give you people" a response that would get you that job? Would you hire someone that gave that response?

How many years do you have to provide to buy a house? But we're just supposed to hand him the highest office in the land? I think not.

I'll bet he's requiring more than 2 years for his VP candidates.

Righty hates, deeply and viciously, Michelle and her girls, mostly out of jealousy

It is why there are 4 times more death threats on them than any first family in history...

This is america, where if you are still a rightwinger you are a racist, you are a bigot, you are an enemy of the planet...

The right wing has been outraged at the four million dollar plus price tag for Obama’s family Christmas vacation, and they constantly hold George W. Bush up as an example of how thrifty a president should be when going on vacation.

The problem is that W. wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in US history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

Thank you!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Michelle Obama and her two daughters took a ski trip to Aspen over President’s Day weekend in February. Judicial Watch, a public interest group that investigates and fights government corruption, announced that the vacation cost at least $83,182.99.According to Judicial Watch’s report:
The bill for the U.S. Secret Service, including accommodations at the Fasching Haus Deluxe condominium and the Inn at Aspen, totaled $48,950.38.
The cost for the flight, per official Department of Defense published hourly rates, was $22,583.70.
Food and miscellaneous on-flight items cost $235.44.Rental car costs totaled $6,442.23.
Keep in mind, regardless of the President, he (or a future she) will spend startling amounts of money in travel. But, for a President that can’t get unemployment down and has earned the title of the ‘Undisputed Debt King,’ news of lavish vacations will certainly serve to be a slap in American faces. Even if a Republican was in office, it would still be a slap in my face to see the Secret Service spending a mere $50,000 on shelter over a weekend.

Obama's daughter took a Spring Break trip with 12 of her best buds and 25 Secret Service agents to Oaxaca, Mexico, a place where U.S citizens are asked to beware of because of security concerns. But Michelle seemed to be okay with it, let them eat cake!

Do you expect me to help you pay for that trip?

Incidentally, are you really, really, really, really, really cute? For your sake, I hope so.

They dont care that bush spent more, bush is a white born rich spoiled brat, they worship white, spoiled brat kids like bush

they hate self made AFRICAN AMERICANS

Incidentally, are you really, really, really, really, really cute? For your sake, I hope so.
Are you making a pass?

Have I ever ask you to pay before? Are the presidents kids suppose to stay home? Many, many other kids go to Mexico on break, even with warnings.

Last edited:

So, in eight years bush spent more flying to Crawford than obammy spent on a single vacation. Truly an indictment of obammy, errr, I mean bush.

Stay cute sweetheart. You need it.

Righty hates, deeply and viciously, Michelle and her girls, mostly out of jealousy

It is why there are 4 times more death threats on them than any first family in history...

This is america, where if you are still a rightwinger you are a racist, you are a bigot, you are an enemy of the planet...

Repubs want them to stay at home a pick cotton.

Way to go, Mrs. Romney!!

Ann Romney “We’ve given all You People Need to Know”. In an interview on Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, Ann Romney referred to the rest of America as “You People”.

She even referred this “you people” business, to Robin Roberts as if as a woman who has also suffered from breast cancer, she was a meaningless entity reporter that did not have any value, and that she did not respect.

You don’t call your interviewer “You people”, and it showed great disrespect to Robin Roberts.

Ann Romney also mentioned that her husband gives to the church, so that proves he is not hiding anything in his taxes.

Again, if that were truly the case, he should release his 23 years of tax returns since he’s such an honest guy. But just donating to a church doesn’t prove your being truthful, it was a spin attempt by Ann Romney that just doesn’t fly with the public.

Ann Romney has an offensive, condescending attitude that continues to insult, demean and reveals much of how the Romney’s feel about the rest of America.

People are suffering terrible losses, terrible unemployment, terrible times trying to feed their families and Mrs. Romney can’t have one iota of feeling for those less fortunate than herself. She offers nothing to the narrative of how Romney would suddenly reverse a global recession all by himself.

Read more: Ann Romney “We’ve Given Enough to You People” ABC GMA | Politicol Commentary News

Don't mess with her horse..by gumption.

The queen has spoken!

Thank you!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

BUSH was in office FOR EIGHT YEARS and they went to the HOME they OWNED..
Doesn't the Obama own a home? funny they can never go there in FOUR YEARS?

Are you making a pass?

Have I ever ask you to pay before? Are the presidents kids suppose to stay home? Many, many other kids go to Mexico on break, even with warnings.
Of course you have never asked me to pay. That is why comparing a presidents vacation expenditures to your own is foolish. I thought you might grasp that, but am hopeful that your looks make up for your obliviousness.

As for obama's kids, he'll no I don't think they should stay home. And to go anywhere they are gonna need a hell of a security detail. Of course, the other 25 friends are a different story.

So you are a jr. High student, I knew you weren't an adult.

Got a link for this?

Are you making a pass?

Of course you have never asked me to pay. That is why comparing a presidents vacation expenditures to your own is foolish. I thought you might grasp that, but am hopeful that your looks make up for your obliviousness.

As for obama's kids, he'll no I don't think they should stay home. And to go anywhere they are gonna need a hell of a security detail. Of course, the other 25 friends are a different story.

Don't know what to tell you, it's a free country.

Forum List

Back