Attempted coup proves Democrats were right to impeach trump.

If it walks like a coup and quacks like a coup
You mean when Biden stole the election, right?

Because the small band of outliers who wandered into the capital smiling and talking pictures as they wandered around were about as far away from a "coup" as you can get.

But you and some other idiots will continue to purposely mischaracterize what happened because it suits
purposes to lie and be stupid.

Who is the cretinous pig who shot Ashli Babbit?
You’re trying to say those trump supporters just strolled into the capitol taking pictures? Not guns?

Politicians and cops were in fear for their lives. Love how you’re trying to whitewash history.

Those people dont realize their white privileg. If they were black or Muslim Americans they’d all be dead. If you guys ever try it again you’ll all be dead.

Their white privileg hopefully helps them in court.

Did you hear how we are catching these treasonist traitors? The fbi sent an email out saying if you were involved email Donald trump and he will pardon you. Everyone who sends their name and address gets charged. Brilliant
How many blacks were shot during the months of BLM riots and looting, Dumbass.
wanna see some of the pics again, Halfwit?
I love how you want to change the subject. It was a riot at our nations capitol. 5 people died including a cop, cops were injured. It was a mob. Who gives a fuck about blm
You are the expert who changes the subject all the time, I took you to school earlier and knowing you could not counter those facts,you tried laughing them off like the coward you are.you being the coward you are you ignored that antifa caused the riots and they are the ones to blame for those deaths not trump asshole idiot.

oh and guess what,even a dc policeman came out and said the corrupt dc police incited the riots,saying many of the rioters were policeman flashing their badges to get in .this policeman is one of the few rare cops in dc that has a conscience and not corrupt. I will post the link tomorrow when I have access to the internet.

Last edited:
This coup where trump sent his republican Trolls to riot and him and Rudy trying to steal this election sort of proves democrats were right trying to remove him from office. The senate gave trump a pass on being criminal and corrupt and a liar and insighting violence and now it resulted in dead or wounded police at the capitol.
Blm and antifa brownshirts playing games isn't going to cut it-------------with or without Trump now---the REBELLION is spreading against our corrupt government and their globalist puppet masters whether they be Rothchild bankers, Soros country destroyers, or the Chinese trying to take over.............

America has been WOKED.
:thankusmile:
You are making far too much sense for smellybozo to comprehend. :up:

Because the small band of outliers who wandered into the capital smiling and talking pictures as they wandered around were about as far away from a "coup" as you can get.

But you and some other idiots will continue to purposely mischaracterize what happened because it suits

You’re trying to say those trump supporters just strolled into the capitol taking pictures? Not guns?

Politicians and cops were in fear for their lives. Love how you’re trying to whitewash history.

Those people dont realize their white privileg. If they were black or Muslim Americans they’d all be dead. If you guys ever try it again you’ll all be dead.

Did you hear how we are catching these treasonist traitors? The fbi sent an email out saying if you were involved email Donald trump and he will pardon you. Everyone who sends their name and address gets charged. Brilliant
I love how you want to change the subject. It was a riot at our nations capitol. 5 people died including a cop, cops were injured. It was a mob. Who gives a fuck about blm
You clearly want to ignore how the Dimwingers in Antifa and BLM spent months rioting, burning, raping, and murdering across the country.

Tell me, how many blacks were shot during all those midnight shopping sprees?

Dont dodge. Give me a number and provide links.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You nailed it,amen to that,because you took him to school checkmating the lying ass,he will try and laugh it off and pretend you did not make this post,I said the exact same thing earlier as well and he pretended he did not see it so he will do the same thing with your post as well.or if by some Miracle that he does address it,he will just insult you and claim you don’t know what your talking about or some kind of bullshit like that.

It was not a riot.
500 dollars could fix the damage caused.
The police who was murdered was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. I don't know what video you're watching and honestly, what kind of foreigner is so pro Trump?

I don't believe you are a foreigner. I think you are trying to pretend to be a third party bias voice but really you are a Trump liar.

This coup where trump sent his republican Trolls to riot and him and Rudy trying to steal this election sort of proves democrats were right trying to remove him from office. The senate gave trump a pass on being criminal and corrupt and a liar and insighting violence and now it resulted in dead or wounded police at the capitol.
The Wentworth Report.

Sure.

Blm and antifa brownshirts playing games isn't going to cut it-------------with or without Trump now---the REBELLION is spreading against our corrupt government and their globalist puppet masters whether they be Rothchild bankers, Soros country destroyers, or the Chinese trying to take over.............

America has been WOKED.
If you lose an election, you don't get to try to pull a coup. What did Trump think would be accomplished by storming the capitol?

You clearly want to ignore how the Dimwingers in Antifa and BLM spent months rioting, burning, raping, and murdering across the country.

Tell me, how many blacks were shot during all those midnight shopping sprees?

Dont dodge. Give me a number and provide links.
Now you're giving me homework? LOL

Lets focus on the coup in Washington. Fuck Antifa or BLM or Occupy Wallstreet. You guys are the domestic terrorists. And you don't even see it. That's ok, you'll be locked up soon.

What news channel are you watching?
People didnt even leave the carpet and velvet rope area.
Sum total of damage was one broken window and one door panel.
Cops waved them in.
Ho did the cop die?
He had a stroke. The family has already asked for the lies to stop.
If someone has a stroke during a bank robbery, you charge the bank robber with murder.

It was not a riot.
If I was a politician I wouldn’t feel comfortable knowing a mob could storm th3 capitol that easy.

What country do you live in?
When Ukrainians stormed the Parliament (using extreme violence) both sides of thr Senate described them as "Freeedom loving people" and "courageous"
I totally understand the anger in Washington. People have no faith in the electoral system, the media, politicians, they are banned from the internet if they complain.

Cops waved them in.
Ho did the cop die?
If someone has a stroke during a bank robbery, you charge the bank robber with murder.
No you don't. It's manslaughter.

It was not a riot.
If I was a politician I wouldn’t feel comfortable knowing a mob could storm th3 capitol that easy.

When Ukrainians stormed the Parliament (using extreme violence) both sides of thr Senate described them as "Freeedom loving people" and "courageous"
I totally understand the anger in Washington. People have no faith in the electoral system, the media, politicians, they are banned from the internet if they complain.

Cops waved them in.
Ho did the cop die?
What country do you come from?

It was not a riot.

Cops waved them in.
Ho did the cop die?
Ireland/UK. Why?

It was not a riot.

Cops waved them in.
Ho did the cop die?
How do you know our laws you don't live here?

Larry Whitfield was on foot, his getaway car wrecked, his rookie attempt at robbing a bank thwarted by a set of locked doors, according to detectives. Looking for a place to hide, police say, he found himself inside the home of a frightened old woman.

There's no evidence Whitfield ever touched 79-year-old Mary Parnell. Authorities say he even told the grandmother of five he didn't want to hurt her, directing her to sit in a chair in her bedroom. But investigators have no doubt he terrified her so much that she died of a heart attack.

Now Whitfield, a 20-year-old with no prior criminal record, is charged with first-degree murder, a rare defendant accused of literally scaring a person to death.

It was not a riot.

Cops waved them in.
Ho did the cop die?
Ireland/UK. Why?
Just curious.

It was not a riot.
Man Armed With Assault Rifle Texted Plans To Shoot Nancy Pelosi, Officials Say
Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. relayed plans to hurt the House speaker while traveling to attend Wednesday’s pro-Trump rally near the Capitol, authorities said.

A Georgia man texted people his intentions to shoot House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “on live TV” while making his way to the nation’s capital with an assault rifle for Wednesday’s pro-Trump rally, authorities said.
Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. was arrested at a Washington, D.C., hotel on Thursday after his disturbing plans were discovered in text messages that he had sent to friends, The New York Times reported, citing federal documents.
Meredith’s alleged text messages included him bragging of having a “ton of 5.56 armor piercing ammo” and wanting to run over the Democratic leader.

What were they planning to do with these plastic zip ties?

1610371905089.png

It was not a riot.
Man Armed With Assault Rifle Texted Plans To Shoot Nancy Pelosi, Officials Say
Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. relayed plans to hurt the House speaker while traveling to attend Wednesday’s pro-Trump rally near the Capitol, authorities said.

A Georgia man texted people his intentions to shoot House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “on live TV” while making his way to the nation’s capital with an assault rifle for Wednesday’s pro-Trump rally, authorities said.
Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. was arrested at a Washington, D.C., hotel on Thursday after his disturbing plans were discovered in text messages that he had sent to friends, The New York Times reported, citing federal documents.
Meredith’s alleged text messages included him bragging of having a “ton of 5.56 armor piercing ammo” and wanting to run over the Democratic leader.

What were they planning to do with these plastic zip ties?

View attachment 441169
Arrest the coup leaders I imagine.

There is no evidence trumpo sent them

Massive fail

Massive fail
Liar
Just before a MAGA mob descended on the US Capitol on Wednesday and caused a riot that killed five people, including a Capitol police officer who was beaten to death, President Donald Trump delivered a speech to his supporters in which he used the words “fight” or “fighting” at least 20 times.

“We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us,” Trump said at one point, alluding to Pence’s ultimate refusal to attempt to steal the election for him during that day’s hearing where the Electoral College made his loss official.

“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. You have to be strong,” he added during the speech in which he pushed long-debunked lies about Joe Biden’s convincing victory over him being the product of fraud.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) began the day by angrily yelling, “Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass!” Donald Trump Jr. followed that up by warning Republicans in Congress that if they didn’t “fight” for his father later that day, “I’m gonna be in your backyard in a couple of months.”

“Let’s have trial by combat,” Rudy Giuliani added later.

As chaotic scenes unfolded at the Capitol, Trump’s first move was to post a tweet attacking Pence for lacking the “courage” to help him steal the election (he later deleted it as a condition of getting Twitter to unlock his account). Meanwhile, rioters unsuccessfully hunted for Pence while others were photographed with zip-tie handcuffs, suggesting they hoped to take hostages.

Only later did Trump call for peace, but even then, he did so in the context of a video message in which he praised his supporters, telling them that while “you have to go home now ... we love you, you’re very special.” Information that has since emerged is raising questions about if Trump may even have played a role in kneecapping law enforcement services that failed to prevent rioters from breaching the Capitol.

Rioters, looters, and those who engaged in deadly violence are, of course, responsible for their own actions, but Trump and other speakers at the “Save America” rally contributed to the chaos by whipping them into an unruly frenzy and encouraging them to do what they could to help him overthrow the election. Wednesday’s chain of events will go down as one of the clearest examples of Trump’s reckless rhetoric radicalizing his followers and ultimately jeopardizing victims.

You are a sad sack of shit. Fucking nazi.

How does a coup work without shitloads of armed soldiers? Calling this a coup is quite silly. :cuckoo:

Massive fail
Liar
Just before a MAGA mob descended on the US Capitol on Wednesday and caused a riot that killed five people, including a Capitol police officer who was beaten to death, President Donald Trump delivered a speech to his supporters in which he used the words “fight” or “fighting” at least 20 times.

“We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us,” Trump said at one point, alluding to Pence’s ultimate refusal to attempt to steal the election for him during that day’s hearing where the Electoral College made his loss official.

“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. You have to be strong,” he added during the speech in which he pushed long-debunked lies about Joe Biden’s convincing victory over him being the product of fraud.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) began the day by angrily yelling, “Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass!” Donald Trump Jr. followed that up by warning Republicans in Congress that if they didn’t “fight” for his father later that day, “I’m gonna be in your backyard in a couple of months.”

“Let’s have trial by combat,” Rudy Giuliani added later.

As chaotic scenes unfolded at the Capitol, Trump’s first move was to post a tweet attacking Pence for lacking the “courage” to help him steal the election (he later deleted it as a condition of getting Twitter to unlock his account). Meanwhile, rioters unsuccessfully hunted for Pence while others were photographed with zip-tie handcuffs, suggesting they hoped to take hostages.

Only later did Trump call for peace, but even then, he did so in the context of a video message in which he praised his supporters, telling them that while “you have to go home now ... we love you, you’re very special.” Information that has since emerged is raising questions about if Trump may even have played a role in kneecapping law enforcement services that failed to prevent rioters from breaching the Capitol.

Rioters, looters, and those who engaged in deadly violence are, of course, responsible for their own actions, but Trump and other speakers at the “Save America” rally contributed to the chaos by whipping them into an unruly frenzy and encouraging them to do what they could to help him overthrow the election. Wednesday’s chain of events will go down as one of the clearest examples of Trump’s reckless rhetoric radicalizing his followers and ultimately jeopardizing victims.

You are a sad sack of shit. Fucking nazi.
You are the liar.

Every politician uses such language on a regular basis in speeches.

He sent no one to the capitol as you claim. And you provided no quote where he sent them

You cannot provide a quote where he incited anything.

You are the liar here and a cowardly fool. That is proven fact

The only coup was the left. Thats it. They've been trying for four years with visceral hate. They achieved their goal with a fraudulent election. The left will pay.

Forum List

Back