Attention, gun control supporters:

Please tell us how you would solve the problem WITHOUT infringing upon my 2nd Amendment rights.

Why should your rights be a priority.

If you are a sane, responsible gun owner, you shouldn't have a problem with licensing, registering and insuring your weapon just like you do with your car.

You do realize that those lists of "licenses, registration and insurance" are going to be the FIRST thing used to locate and confiscate those weapons when you fascist fucks finally control ALL of government, don't you?

We sure do...

Really? Have they done this with Cars yet?

Not to worry, keep up with the crazy shit, and the Democrats WILL control all of government really soon.

I used to vote GOP, until I realized the GOP was the party that watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and cheered for Mr. Potter.

Easy

You will still be allowed to have guns.......just not as many types

Here's the problem with your "thinking":

The law abiding citizen will not have them, but the criminals will. Now why would you want to give an edge to criminals?

sucks don't it?

Not for the bad guys. For them, it's a tactical advantage.

Every other country that banned or limited private gun ownership had their level of violent crime drop.

In Japan, they had 11 Gun Homicides last year. Compared to our 9148.

Got a link? Of course you don't... That line of BS has been debunked countless times. Here's my link:
Harvard Study: Gun Control Is Counterproductive | The American Civil Rights Union
Now where's yours? :lol:

Please tell us how you would solve the problem WITHOUT infringing upon my 2nd Amendment rights.

Easy

The law abiding citizen will not have them, but the criminals will. Now why would you want to give an edge to criminals?

sucks don't it?

These weapons have been permitted into the hands of the general public and are being abused.

Time to take away the right

Why should your rights be a priority.

If you are a sane, responsible gun owner, you shouldn't have a problem with licensing, registering and insuring your weapon just like you do with your car.

You do realize that those lists of "licenses, registration and insurance" are going to be the FIRST thing used to locate and confiscate those weapons when you fascist fucks finally control ALL of government, don't you?

We sure do...

Really? Have they done this with Cars yet?

Not to worry, keep up with the crazy shit, and the Democrats WILL control all of government really soon.

I used to vote GOP, until I realized the GOP was the party that watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and cheered for Mr. Potter.

You fucks don't want to BAN cars, moron!

Every other country that banned or limited private gun ownership had their level of violent crime drop.

Got a link? Of course you don't... That line of BS has been debunked countless times. Here's my link:
Harvard Study: Gun Control Is Counterproductive | The American Civil Rights Union

I've linked this so many times I'm tired of linking it.

Gun whacks live in their own alternate reality, which is why it's high time to talk past them and just get about fixing the problem. Wayne Foamy LaPeirre says he wants no part of the discussion, and we can have it without him.

Easy

sucks don't it?

Another lie from Joe. Shocking, I know.

After the UK virtually banned civilian firearm ownership, violent crime increased, rather dramatically. According to an August 24, 2007 article in The Times, firearm use in
crimes in the UK doubled in the decade since handguns were banned.

According to the British Home Office, as reported by BBC news on July 12, 2002, U.K. street robberies soared 28% in 2001. Violent crime was up 11%, murders up 4%, and rapes are up 14%. The trend continued in 2004 with a 10% increase in street crime, 8% increase in muggings, and a 22% increase in robberies.

According to the Centre for Defense Studies at King's College in London, Handguns were used in 3,685 British offenses in 2000 compared with 2,648 in 1997, an increase of 40%.

So, you're wrong about England. Not only did violent crime not decrease, it increased.

How about Australia? They virtually banned civilian ownership of firearms in 1996. How'd that go for them?

In the first two years after the confiscation, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, there was a "a dramatic increase in criminal activity".

According to the Australian Institute of Criminology, in 2001-2002, homicides increased by 20%. Further, Firearm-related murders were up 19%, armed robberies were up 69%, and home invasions were up 21%. And this during a period where just about every western country was experiencing a drop in violent crime.

So, you're wrong about Australia too.

In Japan, they had 11 Gun Homicides last year. Compared to our 9148

It's true Japan's culture deals with relatively fewer homicides. Japan’s murder rate may be low, but its suicide rate is over 20 per 100,000 people. Combined, Japanese are being murdered and committing suicide at a rate of about 21 per 100,000. In the U.S., our combined murder and suicide rate is also about 21.

So, less murders, WAY MORE SUICIDES. Whatever Japan is like, it ain't nirvana.

Gun whacks live in their own alternate reality, which is why it's high time to talk past them and just get about fixing the problem. Wayne Foamy LaPeirre says he wants no part of the discussion, and we can have it without him.

Translation: JoeB does not have a link.

That's a lie, Joe, and you KNOW it.

If it's not a lie you'd be posting statistics to back it up.

You've not linked a damned thing, Joe, that backs up your assertion. Show me the country that had their VIOLENT CRIME RATE drop after the banning of firearms, you can't do it.

Australia, England and Japan ALL had INCREASES in violent crime.

I don't do links because 1) I've already done them, a bunch of times and 2) You guys go back to your happy place of Gun Industry Flacks that produce crap statistics that say what you want them to say...

Fact is, we are the only industrial democracy that allows this level of gun ownership, we have the highest crime rates in the industrialized world.

So throwing in some "but, the Japanese have more suicides" or some such non-sequiter, doesn't make much of a difference than to try to confuse the issue.

And people aren't buying the BS anymore.

More Americans prioritize gun control above Second Amendment rights by the widest margin since President Barack Obama took office, according to a new poll released Thursday in wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings.

Forty-nine percent of those polled said it’s more important to control gun ownership, compared to 42 percent who say it’s more important to protect Americans’ rights to own guns, according to a Pew Research Center Poll.

Read more: Poll: Gun control trumps gun rights - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

...we have the highest crime rates in the industrialized world.

More lies from Joey.

Murders per capita, America doesn't make it into the top 37 countries (Australia, btw, is #18):

Murders (per capita) statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

Let's also look at rapes, that's a crime, right? The top 55 countries for rapes are listed here and America isn't one of them (Sweden, btw, is #2).

Rape rate statistics - countries compared - NationMaster Crime

So, once again, you've proven yourself to be a lying sack of shit. Good luck with that! :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
I don't do links because 1) I've already done them, a bunch of times and 2) You guys go back to your happy place of Gun Industry Flacks that produce crap statistics that say what you want them to say...

Fact is, we are the only industrial democracy that allows this level of gun ownership, we have the highest crime rates in the industrialized world.

So throwing in some "but, the Japanese have more suicides" or some such non-sequiter, doesn't make much of a difference than to try to confuse the issue.

And people aren't buying the BS anymore.

More Americans prioritize gun control above Second Amendment rights by the widest margin since President Barack Obama took office, according to a new poll released Thursday in wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings.

Forty-nine percent of those polled said it’s more important to control gun ownership, compared to 42 percent who say it’s more important to protect Americans’ rights to own guns, according to a Pew Research Center Poll.

Read more: Poll: Gun control trumps gun rights - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

You don't do links, because you don't deal in facts (a poll isn't facts).

Those conducting massacres in our country have not been criminals.....just mental patients with free and open access to the gun of their choice

Easy

sucks don't it?

Here ya go, fool.

Definition of INFRINGE
transitive verb
: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another <infringe a patent>

Easy

sucks don't it?

It's already against the law to shoot people, Joe. Is another law going to finally get the attention of criminals?

Easy

sucks don't it?

These weapons have been permitted into the hands of the general public and are being abused.

Hardly. The percentage of guns legally acquired and used for unlawful purposes is probably less than 1%.
And you'd have to amend the Constitution and take out that pesky second amendment thing.

Easy

sucks don't it?

Here ya go, fool.

Definition of INFRINGE
transitive verb
: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another <infringe a patent>

The courts have never had a problem with restricting weapons that are a threat to public safety

Hardly. The percentage of guns legally acquired and used for unlawful purposes is probably less than 1%.
And you'd have to amend the Constitution and take out that pesky second amendment thing.

They are the preferred weapon for massacres

No need to repeal the second amendment. There is precedent for restricting these weapons

Easy

sucks don't it?

Here ya go, fool.

Definition of INFRINGE
transitive verb

The courts have never had a problem with restricting weapons that are a threat to public safety

Only where emotions are allowed to trump rational thinking... Like NYC, and Chicago.

NRA had it's chance to participate in the new legislation...they told America to pound salt

Time to proceed without them

They are the preferred weapon for massacres

No need to repeal the second amendment. There is precedent for restricting these weapons

Actually bombs are the preferred weapons. Or jets. Wanna restrict those?
And once again you fail to substantiate that "the public" is abusing weapons.

You would have to repeal the 2A to restrict them since they are in current widespread usage (the AR-15 is the most popular rifle in America).

Forum List

Back