Attention, gun control supporters:

irrelevant you posted inaccurate numbers and your source left out two years.

Numbers were accurate, and frankly, I'd rather have Australia's murder rate than ours...

They haven't had a mass shooting since the gun ban was imposed.

And the problem isn't that anyone is suggesting a complete ban...just the totally unnecessary military style weapons which are only designed for one purpose....to kill humans.

I used to agree with that, but reading the crazy rants of some of the Gun Fetishists here, I really think we need to take all their guns before they hurt someone...

You want to make it harder for criminals to get guns by passing laws that won't have any affect on them, as you've just admitted.

Who's the idiot, again?

You are. Are you deliberately being obtuse or are you really this stupid??
Let's examine this.

Your views are:

1. "Obviously criminals do not obey the law..."

2. You want more gun restriction laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Would you please explain the painfully obvious dichotomy here?

If criminals do not obey the law why would you make it easy for them to have access to firearms??? Real tough, Dave.

Let's examine this.

Your views are:

2. You want more gun restriction laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

You really need this explained to you??

Yes, he does. He's very slow.

Numbers were accurate, and frankly, I'd rather have Australia's murder rate than ours...

And the problem isn't that anyone is suggesting a complete ban...just the totally unnecessary military style weapons which are only designed for one purpose....to kill humans.

I used to agree with that, but reading the crazy rants of some of the Gun Fetishists here, I really think we need to take all their guns before they hurt someone...

You have a point. Most of them couldn't tie their shoes and chew gum at the same time much less be trusted with something as dangerous as a firearm.

I'd rather have Australia's murder rate than ours...

Well, that's a lie.

Monash University shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, man, two dead is not a mass shooting.

Well, the Australian government disagrees. They classified it as a mass shooting.

The fact is, because he was limited to pistols, he was only able to kill two people before being subdued.

That would depend on the pistol now wouldn't it?

If criminals do not obey the law why would you make it easy for them to have access to firearms???

Because criminals do not obey the law, no law makes it harder or easier for them to have access to firearms. They get them regardless.

More importantly, why would you seek to put law abiding citizens at a disadvantages against the crazies and criminals that don't care about your laws and regulations? Now THAT'S insane.

The whole point of the armed militia was to kill people, fool.
Guns are designed to kill. Certain weapons are just more efficient than others.

Let's examine this.

Your views are:

If criminals do not obey the law why would you make it easy for them to have access to firearms??? Real tough, Dave.

Apparently you've missed the fact that it is already illegal for felons and crazies to possess firearms. That hasn't stopped them, but you seem to think another law will be effective, if only you word it right.
"Pretty please with strawberries on top" has been tried, I believe.

How are you going to get criminals to obey the law?

I've never gotten a rational, workable answer to this question in all the years I've asked it on this and other boards.

Those conducting massacres in our country have not been criminals.....just mental patients with free and open access to the gun of their choice

Like 9mm semi-automatic pistols?

I've never gotten a rational, workable answer to this question in all the years I've asked it on this and other boards.

Those conducting massacres in our country have not been criminals.....just mental patients with free and open access to the gun of their choice

Please tell us how you would solve the problem WITHOUT infringing upon my 2nd Amendment rights.

What constitutes an ‘unnecessary military style weapon’?

156269_533697243316163_665648892_n_zps0557e14a.jpg

182385_313593462074900_858884928_n_zps101ca66e.jpg

Please tell us how you would solve the problem WITHOUT infringing upon my 2nd Amendment rights.

Easy

You will still be allowed to have guns.......just not as many types

sucks don't it?

Easy

Here's the problem with your "thinking":

The law abiding citizen will not have them, but the criminals will. Now why would you want to give an edge to criminals?

sucks don't it?

Not for the bad guys. For them, it's a tactical advantage.

Why should your rights be a priority.

If you are a sane, responsible gun owner, you shouldn't have a problem with licensing, registering and insuring your weapon just like you do with your car.

Easy

The law abiding citizen will not have them, but the criminals will. Now why would you want to give an edge to criminals?

sucks don't it?

Every other country that banned or limited private gun ownership had their level of violent crime drop.

In Japan, they had 11 Gun Homicides last year. Compared to our 9148.

Why should your rights be a priority.

If you are a sane, responsible gun owner, you shouldn't have a problem with licensing, registering and insuring your weapon just like you do with your car.

You do realize that those lists of "licenses, registration and insurance" are going to be the FIRST thing used to locate and confiscate those weapons when you fascist fucks finally control ALL of government, don't you?

We sure do...

Easy

sucks don't it?

Every other country that banned or limited private gun ownership had their level of violent crime drop.

In Japan, they had 11 Gun Homicides last year. Compared to our 9148.

That's a lie, Joe, and you KNOW it.

If it's not a lie you'd be posting statistics to back it up.

Forum List

Back