Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists.

I see...your ignorant logic states that unless someone knows everything...he knows nothing? I do have a good idea...and so does America. Your stance is absurd....that as long as there remains a single doubt...that doubt is in your favor and the issue is in play.

Only fools see value in such a position.
OK so you have no proof therefore I am 'ignorant." What a bunch of steaming bullshit....Nice obfuscation though.... :fu:NOT!!

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? Those guys get a pass?

They already are in Portland and similar leftist shit-holes.
Portland is the whitest city in the US and the whites are fighting to keep it that way.
The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America - The Atlantic

The rioters of the last 5 years are antifa, rioting against the federal government.

They were not fighting to keep portland white. YOu are insane.

The Insurrectionists who attacked the U.S. Capitol Building were Proud Boys.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? Those guys get a pass?

Portland is the whitest city in the US and the whites are fighting to keep it that way.

The rioters of the last 5 years are antifa, rioting against the federal government.

And the rioters in Portland were antifa.

At one point they poured quick drying cement to block teh doors of a police station and then set fire to it.

And the rioters in Portland were antifa.

At one point they poured quick drying cement to block teh doors of a police station and then set fire to it.
Thanks for that. They'll call that a lie because their MSM didn't report that.

The Insurrectionists killed a Capitol Hill Police Office and injured over 140-Other Officers.

The Insurrectionists killed a Capitol Hill Police Office and injured over 140-Other Officers.

Saying "insurrection" makes it sound worse than the hundreds of other riots that your side did. Killing dozens of people and doing over a billion in damages.

BUT, you don't care about them.

I didnt mention white sup or the zip tied hoodlums. You did.
False. I made no mention of that. I mentioned Garland said he would prosecute the insurrectionists and white supremists. You translated that to "Republicans". Whoopsie! Can't take it back now....

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And with 50+1 votes, that is exactly what will happen.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? THose guys get a pass?
He'd be breaking the law if he got the position & resided over the Capitol hill investigations by not recusing himself, which is required by anyone making the comments that he did calling the rioters (broadly stated) as domestic terrorists, a key syncronized false narrative used by the actual insurrectionists of this country. You can't have the criminals residing over investigations used to further their criminal racketeering enterprise.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? THose guys get a pass?
He'd be breaking the law if he got the position & resided over the Capitol hill investigations by not recusing himself, which is required by anyone making the comments that he did calling the rioters (broadly stated) as domestic terrorists, a key syncronized false narrative used by the actual insurrectionists of this country. You can't have the criminals residing over investigations used to further their criminal racketeering enterprise.
False. And hilarious. Thanks.

he will prioritize fighting domestic extremism
Considering how partisan all of his comments have been, i am sure he just meant republicans and not "domestic extremism"
He mentioned Capitol rioters and white supremists. Are these synonyms for "Republicans", now?
Nope. But you made my point for me ;)
Nah, you made it yourself. Garland mentions white supremacists and rioters. You say he is talking about Republicans. You connected those dots all by yourself. Whoopsie.

Its like when people get banned for deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you say they are being banned for "conservative" speech. You guys just LOVE telling on yourselves.
cia
I said "domestic extremists" even you, lackey, did the same thing.
Its not about "domestic extremists" with you partisan shitheads. Its republicans.

Merrick Garland is well qualified. The only reason he is an Asso
Considering how partisan all of his comments have been, i am sure he just meant republicans and not "domestic extremism"
He mentioned Capitol rioters and white supremists. Are these synonyms for "Republicans", now?
Nah, you made it yourself. Garland mentions white supremacists and rioters. You say he is talking about Republicans. You connected those dots all by yourself. Whoopsie.

Its like when people get banned for deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you say they are being banned for "conservative" speech. You guys just LOVE telling on yourselves.
Its not about "domestic extremists" with you partisan shitheads. Its republicans.

No, it's Cult45.

Merrick Garland highly qualified. The only reason he is an Associate Justice has nothing to with his politics and thing to do with McChinless being a dick.

He's an evasive political dupe like Evil Eye Flea and the rest of you. He did a total dodge today on Tranny's in girl sports when asked by Sen. Kennedy from Louisiana.

False. And hilarious. Thanks.
So you agree with Trump then, that Sessions should not have recused himself.
4z2hur.jpg

False. I made no mention of that. I mentioned Garland said he would prosecute the insurrectionists and white supremists. You translated that to "Republicans". Whoopsie! Can't take it back now....
Omg you idiot... just stop
Yep, that's what you did! And you righties do it all day every day on this board. Someone gets banned from twitter for spreading deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you whiners say they were "censored for conservative speech". *I* am not the one equating these moronic lies to "conservatism". THEY are. YOU are. You and them. So find a mirror and complain to IT.

So you agree with Trump then, that Sessions should not have recused himself.
False. Sessions had to recuse himself after being caught in lies about meeting with Russians while working for the trump campaign. Considering that part of the Mueller mandate was to investigate contacts between Russians and members of the Trump campaign, recusing himself was a no brainer.

Last edited:
In grade school, we used to beat up kids in the morning at the bus stop like Garland who talked out of both sides of their mouth at the same time!

You still at it?
You lost to Commie's once and now you've decided to join them! :abgg2q.jpg:

cia

Merrick Garland is well qualified. The only reason he is an Asso

No, it's Cult45.

Merrick Garland highly qualified. The only reason he is an Associate Justice has nothing to with his politics and thing to do with McChinless being a dick.

He's an evasive political dupe like Evil Eye Flea and the rest of you. He did a total dodge today on Tranny's in girl sports when asked by Sen. Kennedy from Louisiana.
Did you just compare me with the next AG?
***Blush***
Why thank you!
I'm not all that evasive..you just don't like--or don't understand--what I'm saying.
You see...you're constantly trying to spin right wing straw into social media gold. The strain shows.
BTW, What exactly is the relevance on Garland's opinion on Trans-sexual players? Is there a law against them he should enforce? Or..is that your issue...that there may be some laws he's going to enforce..that you don't like?

Forum List

Back