Aunt Jamima vs Mrs Butterworth

Have you ever had the real stuff? Nothing compares to real maple syrup.
Like everything good it costs too much though.
Around here the cheapest is about 7 bucks for a little pint -sized bottle - about enough for one small family breakfast setting..

I'd love to see a match up.

What's this with purging all the black people off of food packages?? Uncle Ben too?? The left is making the grocery shelves safe for skinheads and kluxxers again... :auiqs.jpg:

There was a 3rd purge of black grocery store figures.. Can't remember.. But I bought me the BIG bottle of Aunt Jemima and looked for those single serving breakfast plates, but they were already purged..

OH -- The Cream of Wheat man got hung out to unemployment too... Clean sweep.. America is on the ROAD to recovery !!!!
Not to mention the considerable cost in retooling the packaging, throwing out all of the old, the advertising costs and the loss of brand recognition. And for what, to make the Supermarket all white? Doing away with Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, et al., will go a long way for sure in doing away with the racial prejudice and police abuse which was already doubtful at best.

And the media giants and folks like G. Soros who drives media trends must all be sitting back somewhere laughing.

What's this with purging all the black people off of food packages?? Uncle Ben too?? The left is making the grocery shelves safe for skinheads and kluxxers again... :auiqs.jpg:

There was a 3rd purge of black grocery store figures.. Can't remember.. But I bought me the BIG bottle of Aunt Jemima and looked for those single serving breakfast plates, but they were already purged..

OH -- The Cream of Wheat man got hung out to unemployment too... Clean sweep.. America is on the ROAD to recovery !!!!
Not to mention the considerable cost in retooling the packaging, throwing out all of the old, the advertising costs and the loss of brand recognition. And for what, to make the Supermarket all white? Doing away with Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, et al., will go a long way for sure in doing away with the racial prejudice and police abuse which was already doubtful at best.

And the media giants and folks like G. Soros who drives media trends must all be sitting back somewhere laughing.
The old doesn't get thrown out. It goes on sale. The same way any change in packaging does.

The old doesn't get thrown out. It goes on sale. The same way any change in packaging does.
So, all this talk of social change and racial equality, and in the end, these companies still put profits ahead of lives? I guess black lives don't REALLY matter to them after all?

If you prefer to stay angry you can view the entire world as racist. Personally being left handed and growing up in a right handed world, I decided to tear down every statue dedicated to a right handed parson

When I get things at the store, I go with whatever tastes better and is the more fair priced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When the name IS YOUR BRAND -- you're just committing hari kari... It's game over for Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima... Maybe NOT for Cream of Wheat and Land o' Lakes (that took the Native Amer girl off their packaging)...

But Yeah.. It's Nazi purified of diversity in the supermarkets now so that no mental midget skinhead or Nazi gets "triggered" by seeing people of color near their sauerkraut...

THe FOUNDER of BET was interviewed saying that black people are LAUGHING at the emphasis on taking down statues when so much else is MORE important right now... So I'm thinking they might also think this purge of color from the supermarket to be kinda superficial "virtue groveling" by companies that CANT HELP BLACKS ACHIEVE what really needs to change.. Those companies are IRRELEVANT to the big problems and issues... Kinda like Nike and all the rest of the irrelevant "grovelers"... CEOs need to re-read Atlas Shrugged before they send that next check to BLM also...

Because BLM doesn't understand the "systemic" part of the problems is NOT solely race... IF anything, BLM's relevance is more POLITICAL than a pure racial justice player...

THe FOUNDER of BET was interviewed saying that black people are LAUGHING at the emphasis on taking down statues when so much else is MORE important right now... So I'm thinking they might also think this purge of color from the supermarket to be kinda superficial "virtue groveling" by companies that CANT HELP BLACKS ACHIEVE what really needs to change.. Those companies are IRRELEVANT to the big problems and issues... Kinda like Nike and all the rest of the irrelevant "grovelers"... CEOs need to re-read Atlas Shrugged before they send that next check to BLM also...

Because BLM doesn't understand the "systemic" part of the problems is NOT solely race... IF anything, BLM's relevance is more POLITICAL than a pure racial justice player...
AGREE.png
Statues and Cream of Wheat are irrelevant to the problem and do nothing but assuage white guilt while doing nothing of addressing the REAL issues (which you laid out beautifully the other night). I'm not sure how many people, especially Blacks, realize the "problem" is far bigger than just race. All these companies that are tripping over themselves to take the Indian off butter or Aunt Jemima off syrup or remove an episode of Golden Girls that wore mudpacks, I see them as not really giving a shit about fixing the problem or better racial equality;-- -- their action is one of PURE SELF INTEREST as a kneejerk dash in the hopes of protecting shareholders and hoping to duck under the radar of any negative ramifications.

Indeed, their actions actually suggest they have viewed their marketing as racist all along but it was making them too much money to mess with and were holding out until something shone a light their way FORCING them to act, otherwise, they would have changed their packaging long ago without making a show of it.

View attachment 356601 Statues and Cream of Wheat are irrelevant to the problem and do nothing but assuage white guilt while doing nothing of addressing the REAL issues (which you laid out beautifully the other night). I'm not sure how many people, especially Blacks, realize the "problem" is far bigger than just race. All these companies that are tripping over themselves to take the Indian off butter or Aunt Jemima off syrup or remove an episode of Golden Girls that wore mudpacks, I see them as not really giving a shit about fixing the problem or better racial equality;-- -- their action is one of PURE SELF INTEREST as a kneejerk dash in the hopes of protecting shareholders and hoping to duck under the radar of any negative ramifications.

Indeed, their actions actually suggest they have viewed their marketing as racist all along but it was making them too much money to mess with and were holding out until something shone a light their way FORCING them to act, otherwise, they would have changed their packaging long ago without making a show of it.

It's at least GUILT of possibly being racist all along.,. But they THINK they are groveling for favor or at least not being attacked.. It's pre-emptive.. WORRIED about being attacked in some fashion..

winner.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back