Australia the gay place to be

There is some very primitive thinking here, the lack of civilised vocabulary is reflective of the ignorance of biology concerning the pluralities of human sexuality which are not nor ever have been a choice or binary.

Short version: your grunting hatred and obsession of those different than you sexual is born out of ignorance and fear.
no hatred ...you are babbling

It is apparent in your posts even if the denial may be a form of delusion.

The way homosexuality is brought up in so many posts not even germane to the subject, there are several obcessives on this forum, Bob being the worst. Those with primitive passions or anger towards other groups often try to reassure themselves the issue is not within them but rather a considered moral objection to the other.

Some psychologists call this self deception.

I prefer to call it bullshit.
Those with primitive passions
I have heard when fudge packing a man's ass, that dogs do it also, i came to realize exactly why civilized people dont hump other peoples legs, especially when they are the same sex.

The simple yet savage imagery used in your pots not only reveals a lock of education, which hinders any human self esteem navigating the world writ large and hence the projected anger on others but also once again reveals a self sexual fear.

If you even are heterosexual I would venture your relationships with woman are dysfunctional, you are probably misogynist as well projecting your inadequacies upon women.
Likely an Incel. Involuntary celibacy

..like San Fran--fruitcakes.....
The bigots in this country should take a lesson from Australia Support is high and the sky did not fall.

Feeling disgusted at the thought of men who like dicks shoved up their asses and swallowing other men's cum, makes me a "bigot"?

So I am a bigot then. That's the problem with you leftards: You're lacking in what's called "discrimination." You can't discriminate the difference between males and females, can you?
And there in lies your problem. All that you can see is the sex. To you, being gay is all about the sex as though that was all that gay people do. No, not wanting anal sex or to swallow cum- although you seem to obsess about it-does not make you a bigot.

What makes you a bigot is the way in which you dehumanize gay people and reduce them to sex machines. What makes you a bigot is not being willing to afford the same rights -such as marriage- as others enjoy. What makes you a bigot is casing them as "others" rather than seeing them as legitimate and productive members of the community who are for the most part just like the rest of us. THAT is what makes you a bigot.

You don't have the same right we do, and never will: That is the God-given right to procreate and the propagation of species.

And THAT is what makes you a mutant.

First of all, your assumption about my sexuality based on my advocacy for LGBT folks is as stupid as stupid gets

Secondly, gay people have children and are parents to those children. They are not sterile. And god has nothing to do with it
how do gay people have children explain that physically how they give birth

Do I really have to explain everything to you as though you were 5? Gay men have children buy the use of surrogates, in the same way that a heterosexual couple has children if the women was unable to produce an ovum or carry a child.

Lesbians use sperm donners as do straight couples when the male cannot produce viable sperm. In both cases the other party becomes the legal parent through the marital presumption of parenthood

Now let me ask you a question. Should we discriminate against-and deny marriage to- opposite sex couples who can't have children in the "normal way" without third part assistance ? Answer honestly . Unless you are will to say yes, it is obvious that this whole procreation thing is just thinly vailed bigotry.

All of these people, gay and straight, ARE PARENTS TO THEIR CHILDREN regardless of how they were conceived, if they were adopted, or if they are the product of a prior relationship. Those children in the care of gay people are entitled to the same legal protections, financial advantages and social status as other children. In my experience, the bigots are quite willing to use children as pawns in their failed and moronic crusade against gay rights, much to the detriment of those children . I am sick of this shit! I will await your feigned indignation and denial but you know that its true.
gays cant have children and should not be able to adopt its that simple. odd how liberals love to support abortion of children and claim its their right to kill them
Feel free to continue to be in denial or reality. They do have children and are able to adopt in every state ( as well as marry) People like you are dinosaurs who will soon be extinct. No one really pays much attention to you anymore. Society has changed. There is what we call evolving standards of acceptance and tolerance. The fact that you are unable or unwilling to evolve is your problem and no one else's The only validation that you will get is within your own shrinking bubble of fellow bigots.

Lastly, your reference to abortion is just a red herring logical fallacy that tossed in to divert attention from your pathetic inability to defend you bigotry. It is also an appeal to hypocrisy fallacy:

• informal logical fallacy
    Appeal to hypocrisy. Appeal to hypocrisy (also known as Tu quoque, Latin for, ‘you also’) is an informal logical fallacy that tries to discredit the validity of the opponent’s argument by asserting the opponent’s failure to act consistently in accordance with its conclusion(s).
    Reference: yandoo.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/appeal-to-hypocrisy/
    Was this helpful?
    You can go now
Hey https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/jgalt.28609/ what is so god damned funny?
I'm just having fun fucking with your head Bubba

I think the gay bars are closed ....along with everything else

Theyre going to Build back better though

dkdmdc.png

I read all the time about the brutal treatment of gay people in Africa & the Middle East, so it is refreshing to read that gay people in Australia are treated decently.

Forum List

Back