Austria to shut mosques, expel imams in crackdown against Islamist ideology...

Their religion Islam is 100% incompatible with Western Civilisation, we have been here before many times America has not, OUR Ancestors removed this plague Centuries ago from this Continent only to now in 2015 have TRAITORS DELIBERATELY bring the plague back in, with the numbers at the level here in 2018 which are not great in comparision to population so NOW it is the time to begin the process of removing them, the wait cannot be longer, the greater the number of them in the more difficult and sinister the removal will have to be OUR HISTORY tells us that, we do NOT want to hurt these peoples we want them to be deported as peacefully as we can.

Removing them. How do you deport citizens Lucy?

How do you know they are citizens??

I doubt they are. They probably came to Austria as refugees and have been there ever since.
Since she is referring to all of them as a group, as are others, I am sure some are and some are not. Since no distinction is nade the question stands. As I said I have no issue with deporting illegal immigrants in accordance to law.

Your opinions don't matter in Austria. :D Lol. You have such a sense of self righteousness and self importance, don't you? :D
Whatever you say. I am sure your opinions count for.......

Not much :D

Well since I'm not the one telling another country how it should run things, then that is completely irrelevant to anything. :D Austrians don't care if you approve. That is the point.

I doubt they are. They probably came to Austria as refugees and have been there ever since.
Since she is referring to all of them as a group, as are others, I am sure some are and some are not. Since no distinction is nade the question stands. As I said I have no issue with deporting illegal immigrants in accordance to law.

Your opinions don't matter in Austria. :D Lol. You have such a sense of self righteousness and self importance, don't you? :D

Well since I'm not the one telling another country how it should run things, then that is completely irrelevant to anything. :D Austrians don't care if you approve. That is the point.
I am not telling anyone how to run things. Are you?

Because, as she accuses others of fearmongering, she seems to be validated in doing her own fearmongering. :blahblah: Leftists seem to think that deporting people who are probably beistartWported for good reasons, like causing trouble in their HOST country, is equal to murder for some reason.
Being deported because you are on a country illegally is one thing. Being deported on the basis of religion as opposed to behavior strikes me as concerning. And there are certainly historical parallels. Not that you RNJ's care as long as you get rid of them all. One way or another right?

Their religion Islam is 100% incompatible with Western Civilisation, we have been here before many times America has not, OUR Ancestors removed this plague Centuries ago from this Continent only to now in 2015 have TRAITORS DELIBERATELY bring the plague back in, with the numbers at the level here in 2018 which are not great in comparision to population so NOW it is the time to begin the process of removing them, the wait cannot be longer, the greater the number of them in the more difficult and sinister the removal will have to be OUR HISTORY tells us that, we do NOT want to hurt these peoples we want them to be deported as peacefully as we can.

Not just us Coyote, Italy now have a Populist-Right Wing Patriotic Government and they are joining us and 18 MILLION Italians voted for this Populist-Right Wing Government, 18 MILLION Italians voted for this below because Matteo Salvini campaigned on this and now he is going to do what he promised Italians he would do if elected:

upload_2018-6-8_18-27-18.png

upload_2018-6-8_18-27-34.png

upload_2018-6-8_18-27-52.png

Italy's new far-right interior minister warns migrants 'the free ride is over | Daily Mail Online

I posted about the above in the below thread here is my post:

Europe wary as Italy moves toward populist government

Coyote considers Islam a religion.

Some "religion."

Woman are treated like slaves and and have no rights. They are subservient to men. Were honor killings are a part of the "religion." And lets not forget female genital mutilation and the ever popular stoning.

Sounds like a 7th century death cult to me.

Last edited:
Being deported because you are on a country illegally is one thing. Being deported on the basis of religion as opposed to behavior strikes me as concerning. And there are certainly historical parallels. Not that you RNJ's care as long as you get rid of them all. One way or another right?

Not just us Coyote, Italy now have a Populist-Right Wing Patriotic Government and they are joining us:

View attachment 197372
View attachment 197373
View attachment 197374

Italy's new far-right interior minister warns migrants 'the free ride is over | Daily Mail Online

I posted about the above in the below thread here is my post:

Europe wary as Italy moves toward populist government

Good for Italy lets hope the rest of Europe and Scandinavia smarten up and start kicked the Muslim assholes out of their countries.

I remember reading a story about a woman in London maybe? She is a celebrity over there, and she took in some Muslim "refugees" and let them live in one of her expensive homes which they proceeded to trash and completely disrespect, so now she is in the process of trying to evict them, which apparently is much more difficult because of their "refugee" status. How dare she? The cruelty! She must be a Nazi. :D Lol.

I don't think that people should be deported because of their religious beliefs, but if they are causing problems for their host country, then they need to be deported. It's like walking into someone's home and demanding that they take care of you and feed you or something. The absolute gall of some people is just . . . overwhelming.

Statements by Hitler and Senior Nazis Concerning Jews and Judaism

...For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. (Applause)
I love these posts....so how is that remotely what we're talking about?

Because, as she accuses others of fearmongering, she seems to be validated in doing her own fearmongering. :blahblah: Leftists seem to think that deporting people who are probably beistartWported for good reasons, like causing trouble in their HOST country, is equal to murder for some reason.

No shit, you guys need a new Charles "The Hammer" Martel

Out of our nation of 8 millions the below are the full total of foreign born population, the Turks to be removed and the ones from Bosnia who are Muslim have to be removed, all the others below we have no problem with because we know they are all Christian European brothers and sisters and cause no trouble.

upload_2018-6-8_18-42-31.png

I don't think that people should be deported because of their religious beliefs, but if they are causing problems for their host country, then they need to be deported. It's like walking into someone's home and demanding that they take care of you and feed you or something. The absolute gall of some people is just . . . overwhelming.

Islam is not just a religion it is unique it also has a political component that is parallel along side the religion, this is why Islam is so dangerous to Western nations and this is why Islam is incompatible to Western Civilisation.

I remember reading a story about a woman in London maybe? She is a celebrity over there, and she took in some Muslim "refugees" and let them live in one of her expensive homes which they proceeded to trash and completely disrespect, so now she is in the process of trying to evict them, which apparently is much more difficult because of their "refugee" status. How dare she? The cruelty! She must be a Nazi. :D Lol.

I could be remembering this story wrong or it was not a British celebrity because I can't find any link about it. :dunno: Maybe Google removed it because it was "too bigoted" for them. Lol. :p

So what are you doing then? Oh, Godwinning the thread. That's right.

Troll. I can see why Tilly had problems with you in her thread. :D

It is very easy, unlike America being born in 80% of this Continents nations or being in them for eg. 10, 20 years does NOT make you a citizen, so they have a passport, it can be revoked, they will be deported.
and if they citizens, which many actuslly are?

I repeat it is very easy, unlike America being born in 80% of this Continents nations or being in them for eg. 10, 20 years does NOT make you a citizen, so they have a passport, it can be revoked, they will be deported. Our Governments decide WHO is a citizen and who is not, at ANY time it can be revoked and if it is they are no longer considered a citizen eg. if our Governments decide x is a danger to the health of the nation then x can become a zero.

It is very easy, unlike America being born in 80% of this Continents nations or being in them for eg. 10, 20 years does NOT make you a citizen, so they have a passport, it can be revoked, they will be deported.

That's what I figured. America is probably the only country that recognized someone as a citizen because they were born in America. I know Europe doesn't follow that bullshit.

That is a problem in America we hope you can fix, you have women arriving from eg. El Salvador and they have the baby on American soil and that baby automatically is an American citizen and then you cannot deport them, this is very confusing to us how you allow this to occur, you know these peoples are abusing your nation because of this bizarro law you have, that law should be revoked. Is that law in the American Constitution?

planes trains and automobiles....how else?

I like that film.

I've noticed that leftists just love to deny problems that exist because they don't "jive" with their philosophies/ideologies working out in their favor. I had a person posting postcards of San Francisco in a thread yesterday to try to deny there is a serious problem with homelessness there. It is pretty sad and pathetic that people can be SO partisan that they can just bury their heads in the sand and deny that there are ANY problems. They are only able to fool people for so long with their silly rhetoric before it comes back and bites them in the arse.

Statements by Hitler and Senior Nazis Concerning Jews and Judaism

...For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. (Applause)

Coyote thinks Muslims are all wonderful and anyone who want to kick them back out is pretty much a Natzi.

Talk about misguided.

Leave it to leftists to admire a 7th century bigotted philosophy. :D They are THAT stupid.
-------------------------------------------------- stupid and or supporters or fellow practitioners of 'islam' ChrisL .

Forum List

Back