Average EV Car Prices Remain on Par with New Luxury Cars

I'll stick with this, thanks;

50181091162_cb060e2ced_o.jpg
49163790727_0e046a394c_o.jpg

Apparently you don't.

I love how it's MY problem YOU can't support your point.

What a lazy POS>
And yet I still post the definition that no one except you disagrees with.

Subsidy: a sum of money granted by the government or a public body to assist an industry or business so that the price of a commodity or service may remain low or competitive.

And when you can’t buy a replacement battery for your EV in 8 years because of planned obsolescence, the gas luxury cars will still be driving around.

View attachment 640545 Why electric cars are getting pricier even as batteries get cheaper
So do you guys like Elon Musk or do you despise him for making and selling battery powered Teslas? Is he wrong/bad/stupid for making and selling electric cars?

But you guys seem to be praising him over this Twitter deal.

So do you guys like Elon Musk or do you despise him for making and selling battery powered Teslas? Is he wrong/bad/stupid for making and selling electric cars?

But you guys seem to be praising him over this Twitter deal.

I have no problem with Musk selling EV cars the problem is the government forcing them on us by law.

I have no problem with Musk selling EV cars the problem is the government forcing them on us by law.
Like they forced catalitic converters? Like they force car companies to come up with cars that go more than 20 miles to the gallon? Like governments give our oil away to oil barons for nothing? Who's in control here? Certainly not We the People. If we were gas wouldn't be so expensive. I'm not saying socialize oil but regulate it. It's our oil we sell them. There should be some stipulations on giving them those lands.

And if We the People say gas is destroying the planet, we don't give a fuck what one citizen thinks. Look at abortion. You don't care what 70% of us think about that.

And you pay for a fill-up right? I don't. That's the beauty of it. I charge on my solar unit at home for free. I have been driving for about 3 years for free.

And somehow I'm the one that's not doing as well?
You paid about $30,000-50,000 for that solar unit I'm guessing, based on what I've seen from clients who are suing solar companies.

So no, it's not "free" to charge your EV. As they always say there is no such thing as a free lunch.

The ironic part of that picture is that ONE horse is pulling a car. It only requires about 12 hp to propel a car at 80 kph. What is the possible need for the huge vehicles with absurd horsepower, beyond childish ego?
There's nothing "ironic" about that. You need to learn the definition of irony.

There's nothing "ironic" about that. You need to learn the definition of irony.
ironic: happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.

That seems to be a perfectly appropriate use of the word. What did you think it meant?

ironic: happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.

That seems to be a perfectly appropriate use of the word. What did you think it meant?
If one does not see the irony, it must be a condition similar to colorblindness.

Like they forced catalitic converters? Like they force car companies to come up with cars that go more than 20 miles to the gallon? Like governments give our oil away to oil barons for nothing? Who's in control here? Certainly not We the People. If we were gas wouldn't be so expensive. I'm not saying socialize oil but regulate it. It's our oil we sell them. There should be some stipulations on giving them those lands.

And if We the People say gas is destroying the planet, we don't give a fuck what one citizen thinks. Look at abortion. You don't care what 70% of us think about that.
I see inflation has your feathers ruffled. Good.

I see inflation has your feathers ruffled. Good.
I went to a Jewish deli on my ebike yesterday. I got a reuben. This is authentic Delicatessen they had all the best Jewish foods. I saw these stuffed cabbages behind the counter on display I said how much would it be to get two of them. $20. Holy hell!

The deli is ten miles away. We rode all over so in total about 40 miles yesterday.

I went to a Jewish deli on my ebike yesterday. I got a reuben. This is authentic Delicatessen they had all the best Jewish foods. I saw these stuffed cabbages behind the counter on display I said how much would it be to get two of them. $20. Holy hell!

The deli is ten miles away. We rode all over so in total about 40 miles yesterday.
It will probably get worse before it gets better. I bet the Reuben was at least ten bucks.

FYI... the government does not want low prices. They want high prices. They give zero fucks.

Forum List

Back