Average EV Car Prices Remain on Par with New Luxury Cars

The ironic part of that picture is that ONE horse is pulling a car. It only requires about 12 hp to propel a car at 80 kph. What is the possible need for the huge vehicles with absurd horsepower, beyond childish ego?
How big is the house you live in? Does it really need to be that big?

"Only paid 37K for my Chevy Bolt" :coffee:

Not a serious person. One in a hundred people would take a bow on that. Most normal Americans...like 0% chance they spend almost 40K for a 2 door Speck. Fact. Americans don't want these....and most buying them do it for one reason: virtue signaling.
Musk knows this...why the styling of the Tesla the same year after year. Smart guy...plays the suckers.:eusa_dance:

According to you it’s any deduction that reduces taxable income.

According to me? I don't recall saying that. I believe I've posted the sources which indicated that tax incentives are considered a form of indirect subsidy. I've cited my sources. Where are yours if it is so obvious?

What is the likely future of an ICE powered car with 200,000 miles on it? I think it's the junk yard. What's the difference? You think you can't strip an EV for parts? You think someone couldn't jury rig another battery in there?

Dang you dumb s0n...used cars with high mileage fetching thousands these days. Drrrrr

20 year old Mercury Grand Marquis with 150K fetching 7-8K....the engines go 400,000 miles easy. They sell like hotcakes.

What universe do you navigate in dude? Not the same as ours :up:

According to me? I don't recall saying that. I believe I've posted the sources which indicated that tax incentives are considered a form of indirect subsidy. I've cited my sources. Where are yours if it is so obvious?
Yes, according to you. Do you normally post links you disagree with?

What is the likely future of an ICE powered car with 200,000 miles on it? I think it's the junk yard. What's the difference? You think you can't strip an EV for parts? You think someone couldn't jury rig another battery in there?
I think every problem that EV’s create will be cavalierly dismissed by you with a wave of your hand until the uproar becomes loud enough for you to say you knew it all along.

I think every problem that EV’s create will be cavalierly dismissed by you with a wave of your hand until the uproar becomes loud enough for you to say you knew it all along.

We're waiting for you you lot to accept that tailpipe emissions are even a problem.

I've posted my sources.

You never do.

Enough said. Only one of us knows how to support their position. The other is you.
My source is the definition of subsidy.

A Subsidy is a sum of money granted by the government or a public body to assist an industry or business so that the price of a commodity or service may remain low or competitive.

What part of this don’t you understand?

Forum List

Back