Average EV Car Prices Remain on Par with New Luxury Cars

It will probably get worse before it gets better. I bet the Reuben was at least ten bucks.
Way more. But I didn’t even pay attention. I think I remember it was $14?

The portions this place serves is great. It was a fat Reuben. Amazing.

You paid about $30,000-50,000 for that solar unit I'm guessing, based on what I've seen from clients who are suing solar companies.

So no, it's not "free" to charge your EV. As they always say there is no such thing as a free lunch.
When a system one buys pays for itself and then puts money in one's pocket, it is correct to say that it is not free; it is better than free.

When a system one buys pays for itself and then puts money in one's pocket, it is correct to say that it is not free; it is better than free.
Keep telling yourself that. "Pays for itself." Lol, maybe if you live to be 130 years old. I've filed several lawsuits against solar companies for deceptive business practices and misrepresentation because of how inefficient those shitty systems are.

Keep telling yourself that. "Pays for itself." Lol, maybe if you live to be 130 years old. I've filed several lawsuits against solar companies for deceptive business practices and misrepresentation because of how inefficient those shitty systems are.
Just out of curiosity, what did you actually sue them for? Deceptive business practices? False claims? Fraud? And how have you done in court?

I receive more than my share of scam phone calls and for the last several months I get 3-4 calls a day from people claiming to represent solar panel companies. I long since assume that ANYONE that calls me out of the blue with such a proposition is a thief of one sort or another. But there are reputable companies selling and installing PV systems. I'm just quite certain they aren't cold-calling me.

Last edited:
1660107724836.png

turn it into homeless housing. OH>..better yet. Once this new inflation bill gets going we'll all be living in one of these...and we'll like it.

Do not charge—exchange instead

There is a better and easier way to get your car battery charged.
Just exchange your discharged battery with a charged one.

Just like in a car wash, drive between the rails, stop when the red light comes on and sit while your discharged battery is exchanged with a charged one.

1661376106319.png

:)-

Forum List

Back