Average IQ Levels

poland was voted most likely to be subjugated 643 years in a row

show a little respect

Estonia,Ukraine, Ireland, Portugal, Serbia, Greece, and Finland are some countries in Europe subjugated for a longer period of time than Poland.

It's more shocking that Poland lasted 800 years without being subjugated between much larger German, and Russian nations.

Did I mention Brits are the ugliest trash in Europe?

Can't disagree that the British are the ugliest people in Europe.

Still, they conquered the world.

Unlike the Poles, which kept getting conquered over and over and over again.

There is no saying that "The sun doesn't set on the Polish Empire."

Instead, we make jokes about dumb Polacks.

An Englishman, a Frenchman and a Polack were captured by the Germans and thrown into prison. However, the guard was rather kind towards them, and said, "I am going to lock you away for five years, but I'll let you have anything you want now before I lock you away." The Englishman says, "I'll have five years' supply of beer!" His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his beer. The Frenchman says, "I'll have five years' supply of brandy!" His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his brandy. The Polack says, "I'll have five years' supply of cigarettes!" His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his cigarettes. Five years later, the Germans come to release their prisoners. First, they release the Englishman, who staggers out totally drunk. Then, they release the Frenchman, who also rolls out rather inebriated. Then, they release the Polack, who comes out and says, "Has anyone got a light?"​

Given that IQ exams rely heavily on how well you assimilate general knowledge, it’s more indicative of the quality of education rather than actual intelligence.
It's worse than that, the two authors of the so called completely discredited study are Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen (both also discredited and disgraced by the scientific community). They utilized the argument that intelligence can be meaningfully ranked on a single linear scale of intrinsic worth, an approach completely debunked by Stephen Jay Gould and many other real scientists. Psychologist Jelte Wicherts at the University of Amsterdam and colleagues scoured the study and discovered much of the data was "averaged" from neighboring countries and most of the very limited test subjects particularly from 3rd world countries were uneducated children who couldn't even read the test.
Lynn and Vanhanen claimed that some studies included dated as far back as 1948 and involved as few as 17 people and that IQ was correlated with incomes as far back as 1820, a neat trick given that the IQ test wasn’t invented until a century later.

Rindermann's IQ map is very close to Lynn's.

Old%252520world%252520IQs_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png
Yes but Rindermann didn't use nor imply race but the actual measurable factors as education, economy, culture and nutrition. Africa is still currently behind the more developed parts of the world but is rapidly catching up......, the Flynn Effect...........

Okay, so you're admitting Rindermann''s work is more, or less legit?

Then according to Rindermann's IQ map, there's still glaring IQ disparities, that can't be explained alone by education, economy, and nutrition.

1.) Why does Saudi Arabia score lower IQ scores than poorer countries than it, such as China, Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Vietnam etc.

2.) Why does South Africa have a lower IQ than countries poorer than it, such as Armenia, Moldova, Egypt, Iraq, Cambodia etc.

Because you have no clue as to those cultures and daily life for the largest portion of the population and would rather chalk it up to 'race'............... Pretty simplistic approach that works well for a simplistic mind. :thup:

Some charts I found. I have no idea where they came from, but you can make your own conclusions about them. What's particularly interesting is California..

maxresdefault.jpg

1svlxx.jpg

Ouch, that explains the inability of my daughter's half jewish, half Nepalese friend to get into the gifted program with her.

An Englishman, a Frenchman and a Polack were captured by the Germans and thrown into prison. However, the guard was rather kind towards them, and said, "I am going to lock you away for five years, but I'll let you have anything you want now before I lock you away." The Englishman says, "I'll have five years' supply of beer!" His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his beer. The Frenchman says, "I'll have five years' supply of brandy!" His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his brandy. The Polack says, "I'll have five years' supply of cigarettes!" His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his cigarettes. Five years later, the Germans come to release their prisoners. First, they release the Englishman, who staggers out totally drunk. Then, they release the Frenchman, who also rolls out rather inebriated. Then, they release the Polack, who comes out and says, "Has anyone got a light?"​

Yet, smaller Polish forces beat larger British + Spanish forces at the Battle of Fuengirola in 1809.

Britain was larger than it's neighbors in population size, but also was protected from raids from mainland Europe by the English Channel, thus had an inherent advantage, the same didn't apply to Poland which was wedged between Europe's 2 largest countries of Russia, and Germany..

I've dealt with a lot of Brits, and they're usually very, very stupid, (Kind of like you)

Brits in general seem to have very poor analytic skills, logic, or abstract thought skills, furthermore I've found a lot of Brits can't grasp proportions just like the Negroes.

Which would explain why Brits usually think Muslims, and Blacks are equal, that no matter how much they are told the facts, the Brit in general is not capable of grasping greater knowledge, nor understanding.

Given that IQ exams rely heavily on how well you assimilate general knowledge, it’s more indicative of the quality of education rather than actual intelligence.
It's worse than that, the two authors of the so called completely discredited study are Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen (both also discredited and disgraced by the scientific community). They utilized the argument that intelligence can be meaningfully ranked on a single linear scale of intrinsic worth, an approach completely debunked by Stephen Jay Gould and many other real scientists. Psychologist Jelte Wicherts at the University of Amsterdam and colleagues scoured the study and discovered much of the data was "averaged" from neighboring countries and most of the very limited test subjects particularly from 3rd world countries were uneducated children who couldn't even read the test.
Lynn and Vanhanen claimed that some studies included dated as far back as 1948 and involved as few as 17 people and that IQ was correlated with incomes as far back as 1820, a neat trick given that the IQ test wasn’t invented until a century later.

Yes but Rindermann didn't use nor imply race but the actual measurable factors as education, economy, culture and nutrition. Africa is still currently behind the more developed parts of the world but is rapidly catching up......, the Flynn Effect...........

Then according to Rindermann's IQ map, there's still glaring IQ disparities, that can't be explained alone by education, economy, and nutrition.

1.) Why does Saudi Arabia score lower IQ scores than poorer countries than it, such as China, Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Vietnam etc.

2.) Why does South Africa have a lower IQ than countries poorer than it, such as Armenia, Moldova, Egypt, Iraq, Cambodia etc.

Because you have no clue as to those cultures and daily life for the largest portion of the population and would rather chalk it up to 'race'............... Pretty simplistic approach that works well for a simplistic mind. :thup:

Iraq is poorer than Saudi Arabia, and according to both Lynn, and Rindermann, Iraq also has a higher IQ score than Saudi Arabia.

Now, do explain the cultural, economic, nutrition, impact differences there?

They both are Arabs, both are Muslims.

However, Iraqis are slightly different ethnically, they do have more Northern blood (White type bloods) and less Arab blood.

Could that have something to do with the disparities?

Notice you can't explain how you're logical for claiming that you stand against prejudices while being prejudiced against Polish people.

Notice you can't explain how you're not a scumbag for having a Polish wife, but mocking "Only Polish people"

Notice you can't even explain how Poland is the dumbest country in Europe as you claim, because this isn't a fact, the lowest IQ, and PISA scores in Europe are actually in Albania.

Notice you can't even explain how picking on Polish people, rather than Black people, or Muslim people makes sense, because no Polish people are obviously not as dumb, nor even as racist as they are, actually.

So, there we have it.

You are a pitiful sub-Human degenerate, with retarded intelligence, and straight up delusions.

China's not a rich country, and has one of the highest IQ's in the World according to both Lynn, and Rindermann.

Chinese immigrants tend to have had high IQ's, or high levels of success everywhere they've gone, be it the U.S.A, be it Malaysia, be it Singapore, be it Russia, be it Brazil, be it the UK, be it Canada etc.

Now let's entertain your idea that it's "Simplistic" to say that it can't be just due to "Culture" that Asians do well in IQ scores.

Now, if so explain why IQ studies show East Asians. adopted into White households do outscore their White adoptive parents in IQ?

Iraq is poorer than Saudi Arabia, and according to both Lynn, and Rindermann, Iraq also has a higher IQ score than Saudi Arabia.

However, Iraqis are slightly different ethnically, they do have more Northern blood (White type bloods) and less Arab blood.

Like I said, you're clueless concerning the cultures in question, explaining it to the likes of you would be like explaining a computer to a neanderthal, frustrating and a waste of time.

China's not a rich country, and has one of the highest IQ's in the World according to both Lynn, and Rindermann.

Chinese immigrants tend to have had high IQ's, or high levels of success everywhere they've gone, be it the U.S.A, be it Malaysia, be it Singapore, be it Russia, be it Brazil, be it the UK, be it Canada etc.

Now let's entertain your idea that it's "Simplistic" to say that it can't be just due to "Culture" that Asians do well in IQ scores.

Now, if so explain why IQ studies show East Asians. adopted into White households do outscore their White adoptive parents in IQ?
grasping20at20straws.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Like I said, you're clueless concerning the cultures in question, explaining it to the likes of you would be like explaining a computer to a neanderthal, frustrating and a waste of time.

The Rindermann map puts Saudi Arabia as low in IQ by Arab standards, even though we know that Saudi Arabia's in fact one of the richest of the Arab nations.

Now, how can this be?

I'd like to hear you explain how Iraq is culturally superior over Saudis, or how Iraq has a better education system, or how Iraq has a better nutrition, or anything better than Saudis, exactly?

Sure, Saudi Arabia has improved it's condition better than Iraq, however that's due Oil reserves, and not being bombed by the U.S.A.

Now my explanation is simple Iraqis, Egyptians both score higher in IQ than Saudis due to having more "WHG" or European blood lines.

The Rindermann map puts Saudi Arabia as low in IQ by Arab standards, even though we know that Saudi Arabia's in fact one of the richest of the Arab nations.

Now, how can this be?

I'd like to hear you explain how Iraq is culturally superior over Saudis, or how Iraq has a better education system, or how Iraq has a better nutrition, or anything better than Saudis, exactly?

Sure, Saudi Arabia has improved it's condition better than Iraq, however that's due Oil reserves, and not being bombed by the U.S.A.

Now my explanation is simple Iraqis, Egyptians both score higher in IQ than Saudis due to having more "WHG" or European blood lines.
Thanks for confirming that you're an idiot. :thup:

Some charts I found. I have no idea where they came from, but you can make your own conclusions about them. What's particularly interesting is California..

maxresdefault.jpg

1svlxx.jpg
Unsurprisingly your chart comes from a neonazi website and is thus inadmissible as evidence of anything other than somebody's ability to color within the lines.

Source.. Why the Decline of America’s Average IQ is a Cause for Concern

You are a dumbass of the highest degree. Just because the map was once used on that site, doesn't mean it originated there.

A tineye search shows that is was also used on hundreds of other websites, but gives no indication that it originated where you stated.
That's the earliest use as far as Google images is concerned.

Your use of personal insult, dosnit make you feel tough? Does it make you feel better about yourself or your life?

I personally think it is an indication that you know I'm right, I have defeated you, and there's nothing you can do about it but insult me

Now, how can this be?

ANTIFA types such as yourself are almost always are so rude, obnoxious, and illogical.

Now, how can this be?

ANTIFA types such as yourself are almost always are so rude, obnoxious, and illogical.
Wrong as usual......

:rofl:

Now, how can this be?

Wrong as usual......

David Becker, Richard Lynn, and Henreich Rindermann IQ maps all show similar patterns in Iraq vs Saudis in IQ scores.

Now, I asked you to explain why that is?

Presumably Iraq is culturally nearly identical to Saudis, but probably made worse than Saudis by"War" furthermore in terms of education, health, nutrition, poverty, economy etc. Iraq clearly is in worse shape than Saudis.

I asked you to explain this, and you start mouthing off like a twit.

Yes, there's patterns being documented.

Becker's IQ map.

National-IQs-re-estimated-Becker.png

Lynn's IQ map.

National_IQ_Lynn_Vanhanen_2006_IQ_and_Global_Inequality.png

Rindermann's IQ map.

Last edited:

Now, how can this be?

Wrong as usual......

David Becker, Richard Lynn, and Henreich Rindermann IQ maps all show similar patterns in Iraq vs Saudis in IQ scores.

Presumably Iraq is culturally nearly identical to Saudis, but probably made worse than Saudis by"War" furthermore in terms of education, health, nutrition, poverty, economy etc. Iraq clearly is in worse shape than Saudis.

Becker's IQ map.

Lynn's IQ map.

Rindermann's IQ map.

Nice cut and paste, means absolutely nothing without the complete background, how about taking a stab at book learnin'.......... Not that I think you're capable.......

"​

Britain conquered people without guns, and with far lower IQ's than they had.

Poland actually conquered more European soil than Britain did, Poland spanned into Ukraine, and Belarus for a long time, and into parts of Russia for awhile, heck even at one point Moscow was under Polish control.

But, what's so funny is this.

A.) You make fun of Poland for being conquered, but what about making fun of Africa, or Arabs, or Persians,or East Indians, and Native Americans for being conquered?

B.) I thought Liberals weren't supposed to be proud of Empires, since they are all built on theft, war, and murder?

C.) Britain's being conquered today by Muslims invaders, and they support it usually, when did Poland not fight invaders?

Last edited:

Now, how can this be?

Wrong as usual......

Becker's IQ map.

Lynn's IQ map.

Rindermann's IQ map.

Nice cut and paste, means absolutely nothing without the complete background, how about taking a stab at book learnin'.......... Not that I think you're capable.......

The culture argument is really BS.

Examples include.

A.) The IQ of Black Jamaica, and the Black Congo are similar, what do they have in common "Culturally" exactly?

B.) The IQ of White America, and White Finland are similar, what do they have in common "Culturally" exactly?

C.) Culturally White America, and Black America would probably have more in common "Culturally" rather than White Finland. (But, not in IQ.)

D.) Culturally Black Jamaica, and White Britain probably have more in common with each other, rather than with White Hungary, or Black Mozambique, why is it in each case the IQ fits closest with the race, rather than the culture?

E.) Culturally Ashkenazi Jews in the U.S.A would be sort of in between White Christian Americans, and Israelis, but the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews in the U.S.A falls higher than both.

F.) Native Americans from Alaska have IQ's more similar to Native Americans in Peru, than White people in Argentina do to Peru, or White people in Alaska do to Native Americans in Alaska.

G.) In Brazil, like the U.S.A, the IQ hierarchy is #1 Asian, #2 Whites, #3 Browns (Mestizos) #4 Blacks (African descent) The problem here, is that in Brazil they all tend to have been there awhile, and are all thus "Culturally Brazilian" and same often holds true in the U.S.A too.

H.) In Brazil, like everywhere else be it the U.S.A, or the UK, or in Asia vs White countries, the IQ patterns of Asians vs Whites are different, with Asians doing better on Spatial Ability, and Whites doing better on Verbal ability.

Here's the thing most Asians, and Whites have been in Brazil for a long time.

Shall I keep going on, and on?

Forum List

Back