Aw, POOR New York City

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Attack after muslim terrorist attack and STILL they elect blubbering fools DeBlasio and Cuomo who clean up the blood and debris and disappear. Between the first WTC attack in 1993 and 9/11, thanks to Hillary's creepshow partner in crime, nothing was done to capture bin-Laden and his cowardly pals. Hilly the carpetbagger crook was elected to the Senate there. ISIS loves NYC...they can hit with immunity since the democRATs in charge are willing to let their voters absorb death and destruction, determined not to call the menace what it is...even to the point of allowing a victory mosque to be built near the carnage that was the World Trade Center. And of course the witch is still leading Trump by an average of 19% in the polls there. At this point why should we give a shit about the people of New York City when they won't vote for leadership who will defend them?
emo12.gif

hillary-clinton-muslim-860x280.jpg

Attack after muslim terrorist attack and STILL they elect blubbering fools DeBlasio and Cuomo who clean up the blood and debris and disappear. Between the first WTC attack in 1993 and 9/11, thanks to Hillary's creepshow partner in crime, nothing was done to capture bin-Laden and his cowardly pals. Hilly the carpetbagger crook was elected to the Senate there. ISIS loves NYC...they can hit with immunity since the democRATs in charge are willing to let their voters absorb death and destruction, determined not to call the menace what it is...even to the point of allowing a victory mosque to be built near the carnage that was the World Trade Center. And of course the witch is still leading Trump by an average of 19% in the polls there. At this point why should we give a shit about the people of New York City when they won't vote for leadership who will defend them?
emo12.gif

you're a moron.

personally, I didn't vote for diblasio...;.but feel free to let me know how a nutter who is a CITIZEN of this country and decides to blow up stuff can be stopped when he hasn't been on the terrorist radar.

we'll wait, idiota.

and you should be ashamed of your schadenfreude, loser

• Banned
emo12.gif

you're a moron.

personally, I didn't vote for diblasio...;.but feel free to let me know how a nutter who is a CITIZEN of this country and decides to blow up stuff can be stopped when he hasn't been on the terrorist radar.

we'll wait, idiota.

and you should be ashamed of your schadenfreude, loser

The bomber boys are from Afghanistan, shit-for-brains, and you're fine with bringing in muslim hordes who keep attacking you. Now go play with your "I'm With Her" button.

• Banned
Well I didn't vote for any of them.

If you're a New Yorker then you didn't work hard enough to vote them out.
What constitutes working hard enough?

I have no idea what you're capable of....do you?
Voting.

How about organizing, spreading the word, getting out others to vote? Beats having to start shooting these bastards on the streets doesn't it?

emo12.gif

Cause Giulliani and Bush sure as hell prevented 9/11?

emo12.gif

Getting sick of those attention whores in New York anyway. I mean damn, they are still milking hurricane sandy for fuck sake. Many times I feelthe country would be better of if our east coast was all earthquakey and shit.

emo12.gif

Getting sick of those attention whores in New York anyway. I mean damn, they are still milking hurricane sandy for fuck sake. Many times I feelthe country would be better of if our east coast was all earthquakey and shit.

another exceptional american.

Voting.

How about organizing, spreading the word, getting out others to vote? Beats having to start shooting these bastards on the streets doesn't it?
You overestimate how easy it is to reason with people and convince them to change their ideas. Regardless of what side of the isle you're on, people don't like admitting they're wrong.

emo12.gif

The hijackers had been training here before Bush was elected....Hillary was still co-president then.

Voting.

Pfffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, go vote, make it all different.
Well it's really all I can do at the moment.

emo12.gif

The hijackers had been training here before Bush was elected....Hillary was still co-president then.

Yes, of course, partisanshit, all you ever have.

You overestimate how easy it is to reason with people and convince them to change their ideas. Regardless of what side of the isle you're on, people don't like admitting they're wrong.

Why make them admit they were wrong? SALESMANSHIP....the idea is to make them think changing sides is their idea.

Voting.

Pfffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, go vote, make it all different.
Well it's really all I can do at the moment.

No, it's all you're willing to do, and since too much of the public will only sit on their ass and whine as well, here ya are.

Why make them admit they were wrong? SALESMANSHIP....the idea is to make them think changing sides is their idea.
And how many converts have you churned out, here on USMB?

Forum List

Back