AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I have to admit that as an Alpha male, I was moved when Ryan Owens wife was given a standing ovation. On the other hand, what the Democrats did by disrespecting his honor and her by not standing in appreciation was horrific. It was pure unAmerican. It showed pure hatred towards our Military and their families. I will never forget! Last night's tribute to Owens was one of America's finest moments in history.

www.dailywire.com/news/13970/awful-top-democrats-refuse-stand-clap-navy-seal-ben-shapiro

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/liberal-thug-attacks-navy-seal-widow-congressional-address/

Last edited:
They're allowing their petty partisan hate to get the best of em. And they don't realize that Americans are watching. I've been saying all along, the Democrats are gonna regret all this sore loser hissy-fit stuff. Most Americans don't respect that. Rational logical folks are over it.

• Banned
They're allowing their petty partisan hate to get the best of em. And they don't realize that Americans are watching. I've been saying all along, the Democrats are gonna regret all this sore loser hissy-fit stuff. Most Americans don't respect that. The rational logical ones anyway.
Agreed!

The Navy SEAL Widow is a Widow because of Trump.

You skipped that part ....

The Navy SEAL Widow is a Widow because of Trump.

You skipped that part ....

That is true. We should move away from this Perpetual War policy. But i've given up on that notion. The Powers-That-Be want the People living in fear. They want them believing there's a Boogeyman under their beds, ready to get em. That's how they continue to get support for their endless wars. That being said, the Democrats should have put aside their petty partisan hate. I would have respected them for it.

If Bruce freakaziod Jenner was being honored for wearing a dress. The Democrats would have stood up cheering and clapping for 10 minutes. ..... :cuckoo:
if that white chick who felt like a black chick was there making a speech about a womans right to feel like another species was nothing to be embarrassed about, yah, the rats would all stand up and cheer.

It's great how he brings out a war window while he beats the drums of war! Let's make more !

Back in the day y'all called it "politicizing tradgety " .

'AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump'

Just Liberals being liberals....

They are working on their 3rd, back-to-back-to-BACK, 'historic, record-setting election ass-kicking/loss and more than 2,000 political seats / positions lost as they go the way of the Dodo Bird.

It's great how he brings out a war window while he beats the drums of war! Let's make more !

Back in the day y'all called it "politicizing tradgety " .
Says the snowflake whose President dragged the US into 2 UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional Wars and used his own personal Drone Assassination Program to act as judge, jury, and executioner to kill people abroad - 'bad guys', Americans, men, women, children....AFTER winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Beautiful....

:clap:

I have to admit that as an Alpha male, I was moved when Ryan Owens wife was given a standing ovation. On the other hand, what the Democrats did by disrespecting his honor and her by not standing in appreciation was horrific. It was pure unAmerican. It showed pure hatred towards our Military and their families. I will never forget! Last night's tribute to Owens was one of America's finest moments in history.

www.dailywire.com/news/13970/awful-top-democrats-refuse-stand-clap-navy-seal-ben-shapiro

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/liberal-thug-attacks-navy-seal-widow-congressional-address/

They were afraid that plastic donut they were sitting on might move, you have to sit on those things just right to sooth massive butt hurt.

Forum List

Back