Awkward!

Your crybabying and personal attacks will not help you.

Everyone outside of your cult knows it was a insurrection.

Crying to me is not going to change the place in history you have siezed for yourself.

Sorry.
Moving on...

I find it satisfying to watch you melt down like a hastily built Soviet nuclear reactor, but even you know my argument is superior.

Back to my gaming session. I'll waste no more time with you.

Moving on...

Oops, another idiotic talking point.

The FBI was not investigating congresspeople or the president or the team Trump lawyers or the others organizing the election theft attempt.

Things have changed. Clinging to an article from the past will not help you. And it definitely won't help the insirrectionist footsoldiers or the people for whom they were hillbilly cannon fodder.

If that was an insurrection, it was the least effective insurrection in the history of insurrection.
That is was clumsy and amateurish matters little.

It succeeded in its intended purpose.

Stopping the electoral count (if only temporarily)

Just because the ringleader is an embarrasisng moron who could fuck up a root beer float doesn't mean they get a pass.

Dumbfuck, there was no insurrection other than the one in your head.

Furthermore, I'm not talking about designated areas of the building, I'm talking about anywhere in the building. Public funds, public use.
Yeah, no insurrection.

The next thing you know, you will be telling me Ashli Babbitt was shot while buying a copy of the Constitution in the gift shop.

The biggest problem with your dreams is that they are baseless fantasies rooted only in the wingnut blogosphere, invented by paid liars who butter their bread with your gullibility and aggressive ignorance.
Liberals fell for the lies in the Steele Dossier financed by Hillary and the DNC. I didn’t. I smelled the stink of the Clinton Machine right off.

Don’t try to lecture me on my baseless fantasies when you likely were one of the fools who believed Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a Moscow hotel bed. Plus you probably believed every bombshell the liberal media announced that would “finally bring Trump down.“

Liberals fell for the lies in the Steele Dossier financed by Hillary and the DNC
Then take your pathetic whataboutism and go cry to them.

If you think you are somehow making yourself look smart or normal by comparison, I assure you, you are not.

Biden's war on oil. Uh-huh. Yeah. Okay.

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

Biden has approved more drilling on public lands than even Trump did!

U.S. to hold historic oil and gas lease sale days after COP26

The Biden administration today will offer leases to oil and gas companies on more than 80 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico — an area larger than New Mexico — days after a United Nations climate summit that aimed to phase out fossil fuel production worldwide.
  • Lease Sale 257, which was originally planned by the Trump administration, will be the largest offshore oil and gas lease sale in U.S. history.
[snip]

“This administration went to Scotland and told the world that America’s climate leadership is back, and now it’s about to hand over 80 million acres of public waters in the Gulf of Mexico to fossil fuel companies,”
House Natural Resources Committee Chairman Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.) said in a stateme
If approvals were the only thing that mattered, then why is America now a net importer instead of a net exporter as it used to be? Approvals on dry holes doesn't matter.

In other words, it didn't succeed. Even if it has succeeded, that wouldn prove insurrection.

Oops, another idiotic talking point.

The FBI was not investigating congresspeople or the president or the team Trump lawyers or the others organizing the election theft attempt.

Things have changed. Clinging to an article from the past will not help you. And it definitely won't help the insirrectionist footsoldiers or the people for whom they were hillbilly cannon fodder.
They were investigating the Jan 6 events was an insurrection, you fucking moron. All articles cited in this forum are from that past.

I find it astounding that you consider this horseshit to be some kind of logic.

Yeah, no insurrection.

The next thing you know, you will be telling me Ashli Babbitt was shot while buying a copy of the Constitution in the gift shop.
These responses are priceless.

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed. But nope, she was an "insurrectionist" that had to be culled.

Then again, come to think of it, none of you are actually proving that this was an actual insurrection.

NONE.

Temporarily doesn't count. For an insurrection to succeed, it has to completely or partially depose the prevailing governmental apparatus for more than a few hours.

Our government was nowhere close to being overthrown, and it will never be by violence, not even on its worst day.

Last edited:

Oh, so the parameters of the investigation should have been up to you then?

Silence, you unnatural noise.

Funny how the FBI is credible up until the point where it doesn't conduct itself in line with your personal political biases.

Forum List

Back