B/F police recruit fails shooting test; calls her gun racist

This has all the hallmarks of pure bullshit.

It happened to a "friend", it perfectly fulfills the racist stereotypes that you already feel, and it doesn't really make any sense.

Ah. So you idiots take as gospel the account of what some Ferguson low life says they saw a cop do...but wont take my account of what a cop saw a cop recruit do? Interesting.

A black potential employee claimed racism when she couldnt meet a standard.

Yep. Thats SOOOOOO unrealistic these days!
That is different, they always support unsubstantiated claims by the victims that are black. Evidence does not matter, witness testimony does not matter, the person making the claim caught lying does not matter.

It happened to a "friend", it perfectly fulfills the racist stereotypes that you already feel, and it doesn't really make any sense.

Ah. So you idiots take as gospel the account of what some Ferguson low life says they saw a cop do...but wont take my account of what a cop saw a cop recruit do? Interesting.

That is different, they always support unsubstantiated claims by the victims that are black. Evidence does not matter, witness testimony does not matter, the person making the claim caught lying does not matter.

True. The SC police academy has better shit to do than allow the media to cover this story. But if they did...and the recruit claimed she saw white firearms instructors sabotaging a Glock that they then issued to her...and then fix it after she failed to hide the evidence....the liberals would probably take it as completely truthful.

Correct. Why would someone believe you and your bullshit story but not believe a person that saw someone get killed?

Correct. Why would someone believe you and your bullshit story but not believe a person that saw someone get killed?

Well...for one forensic evidence disproved THEIR bullshit.

Mine? I said half of you wont believe it because there is no video or link of it. This story isnt for you then. But many will believe it...because stories like this happen everywhere everyday. The PC media rarely covers it. In my LEO days...you'd be shocked at what some claimed racism over. Actually. ..maybe not bc you'd probably agree with them.

Mine? I said half of you wont believe it because there is no video or link of it. This story isnt for you then. But many will believe it...because stories like this happen everywhere everyday. The PC media rarely covers it. In my LEO days...you'd be shocked at what some claimed racism over. Actually. ..maybe not bc you'd probably agree with them.
The forensic evidence didnt disprove anything. The prosecutor let the killer off.

The forensic evidence didnt disprove anything. The prosecutor let the killer off.
Ya the shell casings were moved by the cops right? The fact that people claiming he was trying to surrender were caught in lies were made up right? The blood evidence was faked right? The people that say they saw Brown charge the officer were lying, even though their testimony was supported by the physical evidence, right?

Keep convincing yourself of that.

Gentle Giant attacked a cop. Tried to take his gun. Lost that fight and ran. Then his drug intoxicated fat ass came back for Round 2. And Ofc Wilson wasnt playing that thug game.

Gentle Giant attacked a cop. Tried to take his gun. Lost that fight and ran. Then his drug intoxicated fat ass came back for Round 2. And Ofc Wilson wasnt playing that thug game.
The forensics cant tell you that. Thats how we know Wilson was lying.

Gentle Giants blood was in the car. Which means his fat ass was in the cop car. His blood was on the gun. Which means his fat ass was near the gun.

He wasnt shot from behind. Fact.

If he wasnt a violent low life criminal who attacked a cop he'd be alive. Fact.

Gentle Giants blood was in the car. Which means his fat ass was in the cop car. His blood was on the gun. Which means his fat ass was near the gun.

Tends to happen if you get shot right by the window of the car and the cop is trying to pull you in moron. He was shot at from behind. No one can track a bullet with their eye so if someone thought he got hit thats a pretty irrelevant point.

Tends to happen if you get shot right by the window of the car and the cop is trying to pull you in moron. He was shot at from behind. No one can track a bullet with their eye so if someone thought he got hit thats a pretty irrelevant point.

Where is your PROOF of either account??? Other than an extremely bias criminal friend of Brown...who was previously charged with lying to cops?

No cop would pull a suspect INTO their open window. Dumbest thing ive ever heard.

The criminal thug tried his luck and lost.

Where is your PROOF of either account??? Other than an extremely bias criminal friend of Brown...who was previously charged with lying to cops?

No cop would pull a suspect INTO their open window. Dumbest thing ive ever heard.

I have my proof right here. Yes cops do attempt to intimidate people by doing exactly what Johnson testified to. I saw it many times growing up around neanderthal cops bred to kill Black people.

I have my proof right here. Yes cops do attempt to intimidate people by doing exactly what Johnson testified to. I saw it many times growing up around neanderthal cops bred to kill Black people.

Your personal situation is nothing more than what happened to you. I'd bet you were a smartass then wondered why the cops treated you like a punk.

Your personal situation is nothing more than what happened to you. I'd bet you were a smartass then wondered why the cops treated you like a punk.
Never happened to me. I just saw it day in and day out where I grew up. I stayed far away from the cops as possible except for the weekly harassment of being searched for nothing.. Dropped a sandbag or two on their heads but thats the extent of my dealings with them as a youth.

Never happened to me. I just saw it day in and day out where I grew up. I stayed far away from the cops as possible except for the weekly harassment of being searched for nothing.. Dropped a sandbag or two on their heads but thats the extent of my dealings with them as a youth.

You saw it from a biased viewpoint.

Dropping sandbags on them makes you a punk.

Aww...how cute.

Aww...how cute.

And he calls being searched harassment.

Aww...how cute.

And he calls being searched harassment.
Yes being searched for walking to school is harassment if done on a weekly basis..

You saw it from a biased viewpoint.

Dropping sandbags on them makes you a punk.
What viewpoint is that? There is no viewpoint that makes the cop pull someone into their car to intimidate them not be pulling them into the car like Buc claimed never happened.

Dropping the sand bags made the cops back off harassing us. The punks would be the ones that needed guns to harass teenagers.

Forum List

Back