🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bad News---People getting the Hell out of Liberal Dumps

"People continue to flee the indebted, pension ponzi burdened liberal states of America in record numbers, with Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey and California all ranking at the very top of the most ditched states of 2017."

Americans Are Ditching These Five States In Record Numbers | Zero Hedge

This is Bad News for the Shit Hole states that have become sooooo Bolshevik-Liberal that people can no longer stand to live in them--like New York and California; but

It is also Bad News for the States they are moving to, because these asses never learn and they are pompous know-it-alls, with the result that they tend to ruin the states they have moved to. Florida has been a particular victim of the flight from shit holes like New Jersey and New York.

Well, we can only hope some of these fleeing turds will have sense enough to learn a lesson.

Forty million people in CA, 128 thousand new arrivals every day.
If a few red-type whiners who miss the good old days of Wally George want to leave, that's just a little less traffic on the freeways far as I'm concerned.

We'll be just fine without you!

You guys are adding a few hundred thousand Puerto Ricans, since Trump decided to abandon the island. The next statewide elections should be interesting.

Puerto Rico abandoned itself by being too lazy and corrupt to rebuild their own island....That witch mayor mouthed off to the wrong cat pleading for help in front of boxes of supplies that weren't being distributed.
Hey Tom, go fuck yourself. If you ever lose everything in a disaster, post about it here so I can call you a little bitch and tell you to fuck yourself again.

Deep red states are the worst at everything you want your state NOT To be .

Go ahead . Throw out an indicator . Education, health care , life expectancy, income , crime , pollution . Just name it.

Crime?

Wtf?

I have not locked my doors in 13 years.

What a great idea, people leaving the blue states that pay the bills for the federal government and provide the aid for the red states. Red states will now have their hand out even more.

Hint for the cons, either bring your A game to make it in the competitive economies in blue states, or head to Alabama or Texas and git you one o' them minimum wage jobs. They have lots of those.

Prove it.

"People continue to flee the indebted, pension ponzi burdened liberal states of America in record numbers, with Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey and California all ranking at the very top of the most ditched states of 2017."

This is Bad News for the Shit Hole states that have become sooooo Bolshevik-Liberal that people can no longer stand to live in them--like New York and California; but

It is also Bad News for the States they are moving to, because these asses never learn and they are pompous know-it-alls, with the result that they tend to ruin the states they have moved to. Florida has been a particular victim of the flight from shit holes like New Jersey and New York.

Well, we can only hope some of these fleeing turds will have sense enough to learn a lesson.

If a few red-type whiners who miss the good old days of Wally George want to leave, that's just a little less traffic on the freeways far as I'm concerned.

120,000 of those 128,000 are broke ass illegals congratulations..

so what is a liberal "Dump"..? when i hear the term Dump, first thing that comes to mind is a ten pound glob of donkey dung on a chicago sidewalk

120,000 of those 128,000 are broke ass illegals congratulations..

Lots of asians with money moving here. They know you can buy cheaper real estate in the red states but they prefer the Irvines, Seattles etc.

Deep red states are the worst at everything you want your state NOT To be .

Go ahead . Throw out an indicator . Education, health care , life expectancy, income , crime , pollution . Just name it.

Crime?

Wtf?

I have not locked my doors in 13 years.

The 10 worst states for crime:

From the Orlando mass shooting to the California wildfires, are you safe where you live?

1. Mississippi
2. Oklahoma
3. Alaska
4. New Mexico
5. Tennessee
6. South Carolina
7. Louisiana
8. Arkansas
9. Neveda
10. Missouri.

Not a lot of blue states on that list.

California and NY are losing productive people in droves....good luck with that...
No, they are "losing" retirees.

False. See above post.
I will see your anecdotal evidence with my anecdotal evidence.
As a retiree from NJ in the process of relocating to NC, I meet tons of other retirees who see my NJ plates and come up and start a conversation.

The numbers aren't anecdotal, tard, as I showed you in those articles and nobody said retirees aren't moving. I said your shitty states aren't just losing retirees. They are losing everybody. As a matter of fact, here is another article printed today

Editorial: Connecticut's Money Is Moving Out
Flake News :)

Forum List

Back