Bad precedent to penalize Greene

Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

The argument isn't that they shouldn't be there.
That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason.
She was removed for a reason as well.
Yep and wait until the GOP take over and AOC and Omar are removed...for a reason. Slippery slope.

Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason.
They get to pick whomever they want to represent them. Its their decision.

I wouldn't want the other 434 members deciding on how effective my representative can be and we shouldn't be doing it to her district.

And, if you were to look deep enough into all of these people's past, you'd probably find some pretty kookie views and statements that make you go "WTF?" How many believe in extra terrestrials? I imagine a few do. How many have questions about why we couldn't find these planes on 9/11? I imagine some do--I hope they don't think that there were bombs in buildings or anything like that but I think questioning why we couldn't locate planes in our airspace is a valid concern...what if they were Russian bombers? Serious question.

Anyway...MTG should resign as a matter of honor. She has none. She's garbage. But she is duly elected garbage. Leave her alone...just let her serve her term. Don't work with her; if she tries to co-sponsor any bill you introduce...have the house secretary remove her name. It's. Just freeze her out. She'll get 5 minutes to ask her questions in a committee meeting and thats that.

I wouldn't want the other 434 members deciding on how effective my representative can be and we shouldn't be doing it to her district.
Normally I would agree. Within the context of the events of 1/6 and her behavior since, it can’t be ignored. Much as Trump will stand trial in the Senate for his role in inciting those who believe as Greene does, Greene is now answering for hers.

There is no simply overlooking shit like this. Not post 1/6.

View attachment 453407
You are such a snowflake. Omar is an over antisemite. Cannot wait until she is removed.

Sent to my congressman:

And, if you were to look deep enough into all of these people's past, you'd probably find some pretty kookie views and statements that make you go "WTF?" How many believe in extra terrestrials? I imagine a few do. How many have questions about why we couldn't find these planes on 9/11? I imagine some do--I hope they don't think that there were bombs in buildings or anything like that but I think questioning why we couldn't locate planes in our airspace is a valid concern...what if they were Russian bombers? Serious question.

Anyway...MTG should resign as a matter of honor. She has none. She's garbage. But she is duly elected garbage. Leave her alone...just let her serve her term. Don't work with her; if she tries to co-sponsor any bill you introduce...have the house secretary remove her name. It's. Just freeze her out. She'll get 5 minutes to ask her questions in a committee meeting and thats that.

Normally I would agree. Within the context of the events of 1/6 and her behavior since, it can’t be ignored. Much as Trump will stand trial in the Senate for his role in inciting those who believe as Greene does, Greene is now answering for hers.

View attachment 453407
I notice three people in that picture still have their committee assignments, and one does not.
For now. Elections have consequences. We'll see what happens in two years.

Sent to my congressman:

I notice how staunchly you defend this anti-Semite. Given the hatred and bile she expresses towards Jews, it's shocking that you're defending her.

Sent to my congressman:

View attachment 453407
I notice three people in that picture still have their committee assignments, and one does not.
Yes. And?
Are you suggesting Greene should have her committee assignments or the others shouldn’t?

Sent to my congressman:

View attachment 453407
Well?

Jews with Space Lasers doesn't bother you?

Sent to my congressman:
Professional sanctions for questionable social media histories is nothing new. People are fired all the time for exposing their questionable beliefs online. Especially if they suggest violence against or otherwise endanger colleagues.
By "people" you mean Republicans, and no member of Congress have ever lost a committee assignment because the opposing party demanded it.

Sent to my congressman:

I notice how staunchly you defend this anti-Semite. Given the hatred and bile she expresses towards Jews, it's shocking that you're defending her.
Anything we say or type can make us something not nice by the arbiters of the realm's accusations. Of course the actions of the Obama administration and the Progs in the congress crapping on Israel with the Iran deal and even not even letting the leader of Israel into the White House when he visited while the Repubs let him give a speech in the Capitol Building means nothing. Words matter and words do not matter. Actions matter more. We need to reduce the bile while not destroying people for it. There are many Prog politicians that can be dealt the way this congresswoman was. Repubs follow suit on what Progs do in many ways.

Sent to my congressman:

The voters in her Districti did not "pick her". The Republican Party did. She ran unopposed in a solidly Red District. The Party has an obligation not to put people who are certifiably mentally ill, into office. This woman does not live in the real world, and her delusions are threatening her co-workers. She is armed and believes dangerous theories that her co-workers are out to destroy the nation, and are all pedophiles.

She threatened a 17 year old Parkland survivor because she said he was "trying to take away her gun". She is a danger to herself and others.

The Republican Party has a obligation to the American people to promote candidates for national office who can at least past a minimum set of standards in sanity, morals, and competence.

Sent to my congressman:
Professional sanctions for questionable social media histories is nothing new. People are fired all the time for exposing their questionable beliefs online. Especially if they suggest violence against or otherwise endanger colleagues.
By "people" you mean Republicans, and no member of Congress have ever lost a committee assignment because the opposing party demanded it.

Doesn't that just demonstrate in spades the low quality of candidates that the Republican Party fields. Racists, bagmen, and crazies.

Sent to my congressman:

I am defending her right to support her constituents as I do with the evil Ilhan Omar and the bird brain AOC. I dislike them but fully support their right as the representatives of those that voted for them. Why do you care? You are a Canuck.

It's bad precedent to actually elect someone with such wacko beliefs.
You guys advocate/encourage the uninformed vote. You reap what you sow.
Let's just hope Guam doesn't tip over and some day we actually will plant a flag on Mars

Yep...the list of democrats who can be removed from committees is long and distinguished...from klan members to anti-semites and racists.....and your nut jobs of the democrat party......I hope the republicans give them pay back, beginning with AOC and the other socialist spice girls.

Sent to my congressman:

View attachment 453407
Well?

Jews with Space Lasers doesn't bother you?
Free speech. Omar bothers me too but I support her free speech and her right to represent those that voted for her. Greene is a C*NT but has every right to represent the racists that voted her in.

I am defending her right to support her constituents as I do with the evil Ilhan Omar and the bird brain AOC. I dislike them but fully support their right as the representatives of those that voted for them. Why do you care? You are a Canuck.
I'm still waiting for your excuse for ignoring her blatant anti-Semitism.

Sent to my congressman:

The voters in her Districti did not "pick her". The Republican Party did. She ran unopposed in a solidly Red District. The Party has an obligation not to put people who are certifiably mentally ill, into office. This woman does not live in the real world, and her delusions are threatening her co-workers. She is armed and believes dangerous theories that her co-workers are out to destroy the nation, and are all pedophiles.

She threatened a 17 year old Parkland survivor because she said he was "trying to take away her gun". She is a danger to herself and others.

The Republican Party has a obligation to the American people to promote candidates for national office who can at least past a minimum set of standards in sanity, morals, and competence.
If she ran unopposed then its on the Democrats as they should have ran someone against her.

I just called her a C*NT....I am not sure what else you want me to say on the matter?

Sent to my congressman:

View attachment 453407
Yes. And?
Are you suggesting Greene should have her committee assignments or the others shouldn’t?
Neither. Just making fun of the picture.

Why are you ignoring this clear anti-Semitism by Ilhan Omar?

She has said “Israel has hypnotized the world” and declared her hope that Allah will “awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” She supports a boycott of Israel, a country she has compared to Nazi Germany. She accused her House colleagues who support Israel of pushing “for allegiance to a foreign country.” And she has suggested support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” (She later apologized for the last comment, but not all the others, before or since that one.)

You have a bitch that claimed a member of the senate tried to get her killed when she wasnt even in the building.

Dummy, she wasn't saying Cruz was trying to kill her, she said he was inciting others to kill her. This after she was hiding in her office bathroom as angry mob just outside of it were shouting "Where is she?"

How the hell is it even in the same realm of Green talking about shooting Pelosi in the head?

Forum List

Back