Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

What do you think about the states that only have absentee voting as their means to vote?

Do you think their elections are rife with fraud and abuse?

Or, have they been able to legislate a safe and secure, absentee voting system, within their states?
Easy answer....

if the winner was a Democrat...fraud......if Republican, then God himself ordained it...

What's a penal internet?
Penal interest. Not internet. (Automiscorrect wasn’t noted the second time.)

It refers to one’s interest in avoiding prosecution and especially conviction and sentencing to jail or prison.

Do you have any links for this from any other leftist source other than Mother Jones. IF THIS WERE TRUE...it will be all over the place. is it?
Stop playing with yourselves or each other long enough to find another link.
Yes, it IS ALL OVER THE PLACE in the news, and mentioned in the hearing, with a timeline that shows Bannon saying all of that, right after an official phone record of him talking with President trump for 11 minutes.

They are the party of Russian Collusion, of the Mueller report, of the pee tape, of Jussie Smollett, of cheating, stealing and lying, and we are supposed to be up at arms that Bannon says that Trump was going to claim early victory?

Nah. Not me.
The party of Jussie Smollett? Are you serious? No, wait....you are. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Country is falling apart while democrats are concerned about Trump's beans. The beans in question are overdone and tasteless and most Americans desperately want the Biden administration to move on and tackle the problems.

How is this an audio bombshell? I knew Trump would say he won even if he lost, because everyone knows 81 million people didn't vote for a senile child molesting pervert.
No, everyone doesn't know that -- because that isn't what happened.....everyone doesn't know bout your fantasies....

A better use of everyone knows would be:

Everyone knows you need air to breathe
Everyone knows you need water to drink
Everyone knows that Trump is a weak little bitch...

You know, stuff everyone knows...even the ones who worship weak little bitches

Mac.

How much did you believe the Steele Dossier?
Russian Collusion?
The pee tapes?
The bad phone call?

Can you maybe start to imagine that we are not in a cult, we are not destructive, we've just been burned and our eyes have been opened? Or are you just going to absolve yourself from all guilt here and go on whining forever?
You believe in The Big Lie and you believe in your con-man Dear Leader. Worthy of laughter. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I dont like it

But we dont do that in my state

Btw, do sny of those states still elect republicans?
Ok, I see that UTAH has absentee ballots only and still allows republicans to hold office

Funny comments....talking about lying when your entire existence here since November 2012 is a lie. :heehee:
But, of course, it isn’t, as you know each and every dim-witted time you repeat that lie.

And you do it knowingly because you are entirely dishonest, boredtoseeya. 😎

Pssst. Don’t fret. Your posting history confirms it, so your fundamental dishonesty isn’t a secret.

None of those rise to the level of importance of voting
So why does Trump always mail in his vote instead of in person voting..doesn't he care about the importance of voting?

Even the evil Kenyan Satan Worshiping Muslim Terrorist Obama cares enough to actually show up to vote -- you know, in the way that you think is "real voting" -- but your cult leader can't - why are you ok with that?

I didnt mention military absentee voting at all

Its very tightly controlled where a service member requests a ballot from the unit voting officer, fills it out, and returns it to the voting officer to be mailed

That's not how it's done since the Civil War.
Soldiers have to request their ballots from their local election board.

How to Vote Absentee in the Military

Fill out the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) and send it to your election office.

Obama used the FBI--once again, the president's new personal goon squad--to spy on Trump. And we're just supposed to say, oh hey this is cool, this is wonderful. We duly elected this guy but the Elites hate him, so us little people, we'll just take what we can get.

Are you for real? Buzz off.
Obama? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Now that's how to maintain a delusion! Good work!
Name the court case where evidence the election was stolen -- was successfully proven?

I mean, Trump raised over 250 million promising he would use it to prove election fraud -- why is it that he didn't spend a single dime on proving it??

Oh i know why, he doesn't have to prove anything to a cult member.....his existence is proof enough for undying blind worship....

But you know what I really think it is? I think you folks parrot the big lie for 2 reasons...one, just because you think it will piss off people who care about reality...and 2, because folks like you are so weak in character, that NOT admitting you were wrong about something, and a liberal was right -- is worth you looking like a moron...

Forum List

Back