Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

Except, Schiff did have evidence......but I get my impeachments mixed up..

Are you referring to the Ukrainian thing or the insurrection thing, because we have evidence that he was at the bottom of both...

Or are we talking about Russian collusion where his own son received emails from russian operatives promising dirt and his response was -- I love it -- can you imagine the Hunter's laptop is evil crowd now pretending emails are no big deal now...
View attachment 670144

Let's get back to what I said.....why are you pretending to need smoking gun proof while denying the smoking gun proof? Do you pussies always need to gaslight to avoid the fact, you are full of shit
Except, Schiff had no evidence. He promised a lot and often. He never ever delivered. And we know why. He had none.
And you clearly pointed to none.

Is it just me, or does it appear to anyone else that all of Mac's threads turn into a circle jerk with him and his leftist buddies while he ignores all comments destroying his dumbfuckery?
Again...making it about the poster is abject surrender. Here's your flag:
1657808913875.png

So once again we are going to look to convict someone of crimes that didn't happen?
But because someone said they were going to do something, that they didn't do?

I heard the tape and I'm listening thinking: 20 years ago I would have been appalled. I would have said all the things you want me to say. And more.

Now? After Hillary? After the way you all tried to destroy Trump the entire time he was in office, Mac? Russian Collusion? Two impeachments? The pee tape? All of that.

Cry a river. Let it burn.

So you're cool with being duped by Trump.

face-palm-gif.278959

Except, Schiff had no evidence. He promised a lot and often. He never ever delivered. And we know why. He had none.
And you clearly pointed to none.
The fact you ignore reality isn't a failure of showing evidence -- but it is confirmation that you are so deep in the cult, no amount evidence will slap Trump's dick out of your mouth....just time and the cowardly attempt to pretend everyone forgot you had his dick in your mouth...

you know, like you did 15 years or so ago when you wanted us to forget you had Bush's down your throat...just because you put on funny little tea party hats and called yourself independents.....

You're a sorry little man.

You've sold your soul for your personal prejudices.

How long has it been since Trump left office? HOW LONG? ???

And you've still got your head buried up his ass.

ONE two bit con man is so important to you that he's consuming 100% of your thought process

That's TDS, pal. Don't tell me it's not

And MEANWHILE, Nancy Fucktard has you completely distracted from the REAL issue, which is NOT a two bit con man.

You've been swilling too much Kool aid, mister. Your priorities are ALL FUCKED UP.

ChoadBreath, he's already implied he's planning on running again. He's not gone. Your brain, that's gone. Trump? Not so much.

Forum List

Back