Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

I fucking watched it happen...LIVE. Ignore my lying eyes?

Biden got 81 million votes because of unverified junk-mail voting and you all know it.

But now you're crying about a voting rights bills and "destroying democracy" when anyone tries to make elections more secure.
They went from counting votes by machine to processing and counting paper ballots, a much more tedious process.

You were told by right wing media, the conspiracy you now believe, instead of realizing, it was just part of the normal process of counting votes of different castings.... Same day vote, early vote, absentee vote, citizens overseas vote, military vote. All done at different times.

It’s called a “red mirage.” The term describes an election outcome in which early results appear to favor President Trump, but then tip toward a decisive victory for Joe Biden as more mail-in ballots are counted.

Why doubt it. trump had shown us all that he is a POS.
Agreed.

But then? Name one of these politicians that has reached that office in the past forty years that hasn't shown us the same, or hasn't lied, compromised, and done all the same?

iu

Its easy to spot the fraud if libs are willing to look

When real voters had to show up at the polls and identify themselves trump won

When shadowy figures drop off boxes of votes in the middle of the night biden wins

Can you say “Duh!”

Its easy to spot the fraud if libs are willing to look

When real voters had to show up at the polls and identify themselves trump won

When shadowy figures drop off boxes of votes in the middle of the night biden wins

Can you say “Duh!”
How come so many people in Trump's admin, including Trump - didn't vote the way you claim only "real voters" vote??

And why is it.....when those people who actually vote in large numbers, and long lines, in person...only get called "fraudulent" when those people are black people??

7507.jpg

Why did Trump want to throw out the votes of those people specifically?? Are their votes not as valid as his??

Question...let's say that there is a meeting or some documentation, where Trump himself was like:

"hey guys, we are totally going to just claim we won and that the election was stolen, and our side will totally believe it, so don't worry....we'll even try to send in fake electors and the whole 9 -- we can even give it a catchy name like "Green Bay Sleep, or Sweep" I don't remember, Peter Navarro told me that one...believe me"

Wouldn't you still be finding another way to defend it anyway?
Wow. What a stupid question. Assume your idiotic conclusion as a premise and then ask if the conclusion follows?

Listen up, dolt: if I had a recording of Schiff admitting that he never had piece of evidence 1 or any genuine basis to make all the claims he made about President Trump, and that he did have evidence establishing categorically that Trump was entirely innocent of all the crap the Dims had smeared him with, would you finally concede that Trump got slimed and deserved better treatment?

The Dems did not try to destroy our country. MAGA and the trump cult did.
It has nothing to do with "Democrats," or "Republicans," has very little to do with Trump, and is related to a cabal which controls elements within both parties, in all nations, and global corporations. It now largely controls the world, based on principles, you are largely completely unaware of.

This is just sad. You know they'll just dismiss this. Fake news.

Cult.
Progs cheated. They have been cheating but no one brought them up on it unless it was near out in the open by individuals. Repubs are beginners compared to Progs. The problem now is trusting election results for Repub voters.

I know this won't matter, which is just mind-blowing, but here goes. The recording is only about 90 seconds.

To no surprise, it was planned all along that Trump would claim the election was rigged if he lost. And that's exactly what has happened. He even admits here that they knew the Dem vote totals would explode overnight because more of them voted by mail and those votes were counted last.

This is a con, and it was ready to go before the election even took place.

"What Trump is gonna do, is he's gonna declare victory. But that doesn't mean he's a winner. He's just gonna say he's a winner. The Democrats -- more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're gonna have a natural disadvantage, and Trump's gonna take advantage of it. That's our strategy.

"I'm the winner. I'm the King".

There it is. Absolute lies and absolute chaos. Ready to go, planned in advance, from a guy who admits he wants to bring down the system. Thoughts? Am I right, does this not matter?

You Biden cultists are the biggest suckers on the planet.

How's the release of the pee tape going, by the way? Any day now, right?

LOL

In a court of law, it's called STATEMENTS AGAINST INTEREST

The reliability of declarations against interest stems from the
requirement that the statements are so contrary to the declarant's
interest that a reasonable person in the declarant's position would
not have uttered them unless the person believed them to be
true. 8 Although the assumption that people do not make self-damaging remarks unless they are true provides the
circumstantial guarantee of reliability for these utterances,

Williamson v. United States
I know what a statement against penal interest is. Apparently, you don’t. But I’ll give you a much needed clue. If you study it beyond one case citation, you’ll discover references to the requirement that the statement must have been recognized as being contrary to the declarant’s penal internet when made.

And it’s use is limited tot he declarant. If he wants to make a statement contrary to his own penal interest, it can be used against him. It can’t be used against another unless the declarant is called to testify against the other party and can be cross examined.

But thanks for the misleading information.

This is right in their face now. The whole con, to which they have willingly sold their soul.

They bought it. They can't turn back now.

This is stunning.
Hahaha…and just like that TDS’ing Leftardos view Steve Bannon’s words as gospel.
Relax bud…you’re kinda over-doing it with all the dramatic theatrics.

Wow. What a stupid question. Assume your idiotic conclusion as a premise and then ask if the conclusion follows?

Listen up, dolt: if I had a recording of Schiff admitting that he never had piece of evidence 1 or any genuine basis to make all the claims he made about President Trump, and that he did have evidence establishing categorically that Trump was entirely innocent of all the crap the Dims had smeared him with, would you finally concede that Trump got slimed and deserved better treatment?
Except, Schiff did have evidence......but I get my impeachments mixed up..

Are you referring to the Ukrainian thing or the insurrection thing, because we have evidence that he was at the bottom of both...

Or are we talking about Russian collusion where his own son received emails from russian operatives promising dirt and his response was -- I love it -- can you imagine the Hunter's laptop is evil crowd now pretending emails are no big deal now...
11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

Let's get back to what I said.....why are you pretending to need smoking gun proof while denying the smoking gun proof? Do you pussies always need to gaslight to avoid the fact, you are full of shit

I heard the tape and I'm listening thinking: 20 years ago I would have been appalled. I would have said all the things you want me to say. And more.

Now? After Hillary? After the way you all tried to destroy Trump the entire time he was in office, Mac? Russian Collusion? Two impeachments? The pee tape? All of that.

Cry a river. Let it burn.
So, between 20 years ago and now, you sold your soul to the Right-wing cult. Gotcha.

How come so many people in Trump's admin, including Trump - didn't vote the way you claim only "real voters" vote??

And why is it.....when those people who actually vote in large numbers, and long lines, in person...only get called "fraudulent" when those people are black people??

View attachment 670137

Why did Trump want to throw out the votes of those people specifically?? Are their votes not as valid as his??

Absentee voting is a good idea gone bad

Forum List

Back