Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

Yeah. They are.

They'll buy into anything that helps them defeat Satan and Evil.

That's how far this has gotten. And those craven GQP politicians, enabling all of it, share the blame.

^^^Says the guy who voted for the candidate who promised to "end fossil fuels".

How's the "fossil fuel ending" going, Mac?

For that matter, why are 700,000 more Americans dead from Covid since Biden promised to "end" it in his first 100 days?

You're the biggest sucker of them all. You fell for ALL of it, and our current fuel, food, and housing prices are your fault.

LOL

Its easy to spot the fraud if libs are willing to look

When real voters had to show up at the polls and identify themselves trump won

When shadowy figures drop off boxes of votes in the middle of the night biden wins

Can you say “Duh!”
Interesting that you would call our military, "shadowy figures" since their votes showed up a week after election day.

^^^Says the guy who voted for the candidate who promised to "end fossil fuels".

How's the "fossil fuel ending" going, Mac?

For that matter, why are 700,000 more Americans dead from Covid since Biden promised to "end" it in his first 100 days?

You're the biggest sucker of them all. You fell for ALL of it.

LOL
Look at them trying to deflect and put me on the defensive.

They bought this, and now it's right in their face.

Rubes.

It invites abuse

because it invites cheating
Not really......

And why did you avoid the fact that Trump was targeting "IN PERSON BALLOTS" in mostly black voting areas.....

I thought you said "in person" votes are the only real votes..so why did Trump target them?? With ZERO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD HAPPENING THERE?

Did he think just simply accusing black voters of fraud would be good enough for folks like you?? And was he right??

When is the other side going to be able to speak in this sham "hearing"?

The new democrat party.....making hearsay great again!

The fact you ignore reality isn't a failure of showing evidence -- but it is confirmation that you are so deep in the cult, no amount evidence will slap Trump's dick out of your mouth....just time and the cowardly attempt to pretend everyone forgot you had his dick in your mouth...

you know, like you did 15 years or so ago when you wanted us to forget you had Bush's down your throat...just because you put on funny little tea party hats and called yourself independents.....
I don’t Present facts or reality. You lie incessantly like the Alzheimer inflicted racist old scumbag President whose salad you toss.

The balance of your post is just more of your projection, blip.

Last edited:
I know what a statement against penal interest is. Apparently, you don’t. But I’ll give you a much needed clue. If you study it beyond one case citation, you’ll discover references to the requirement that the statement must have been recognized as being contrary to the declarant’s penal internet when made.

What's a penal internet?

Last edited:
The fact you ignore reality isn't a failure of showing evidence -- but it is confirmation that you are so deep in the cult, no amount evidence will slap Trump's dick out of your mouth....just time and the cowardly attempt to pretend everyone forgot you had his dick in your mouth...

you know, like you did 15 years or so ago when you wanted us to forget you had Bush's down your throat...just because you put on funny little tea party hats and called yourself independents.....
Not to mention Romney winning in 2012 or else he'd leave forever.......

Do you have any links for this from any other leftist source other than Mother Jones. IF THIS WERE TRUE...it will be all over the place. is it?
Stop playing with yourselves or each other long enough to find another link.

I don’t Present facts or reality. You lie incessantly like the Alzheimer inflicted racist old scumbag President whose salad you toss.

The balance of your post is just more of your projection, blip,
Funny comments....talking about lying when your entire existence here since November 2012 is a lie. :heehee:

Do you have any links for this from any other leftist source other than Mother Jones. IF THIS WERE TRUE...it will be all over the place. is it?
Here is what is going to happen....more and more links will be provided - and you will just move the goal posts and continue gaslighting....

Apparently if the news source isn't "AryanVikingWhiteEthnoStateDailyNews" - you will just find a reason to whine about the source...instead of addressing the topic

If it's true will it change anything with you?

Interesting that you would call our military, "shadowy figures" since their votes showed up a week after election day.
I didnt mention military absentee voting at all

Its very tightly controlled where a service member requests a ballot from the unit voting officer, fills it out, and returns it to the voting officer to be mailed

There is little chance of fraud unless the voting officer is a democrat who is willing to risk his career

Last edited:
It invites abuse

because it invites cheating
What do you think about the states that only have absentee voting as their means to vote?

Do you think their elections are rife with fraud and abuse?

Or, have they been able to legislate a safe and secure, absentee voting system, within their states?

What you cretins really hate--what scares the crap out of you--is that we are finally angry and fed up enough that we are wiling to play AND WIN on your turf.

You said, all the rules are off.

We are just saying, all right then. And you never expected it. Too bad. So sad.
Yep...you sold your soul to the fascists alright.

How is this an audio bombshell? I knew Trump would say he won even if he lost, because everyone knows 81 million people didn't vote for a senile child molesting pervert.

And if they did, suffer the pain. You voted for 5 dollar a gallon gas and 9.1% inflation.

ENJOY!!

Last edited:
They are the party of Russian Collusion, of the Mueller report, of the pee tape, of Jussie Smollett, of cheating, stealing and lying, and we are supposed to be up at arms that Bannon says that Trump was going to claim early victory?

Nah. Not me.
Of course you can't cross your cult Dear Leader.

Forum List

Back