Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

It's very hard to admit one's been duped, conned.... Especially one and a half years in to perpetrated scam, by a President they saw as savior and lord, figuratively speaking.

It would be hard for me to believe I was scammed by someone I respected, and for reasons unknown to me, they trusted and respected him. He knew that, and exploited them for his own devious use.

His helpers, should never hold office again, and do some time if found guilty.
Even harder is admitting it to others. This is co-dependency.

I just can't help thinking that this topic is in existence because Joe looks weak, helpless, old and frail in israel and middle east. he's shuffling cause he is unsure of his footing. this guy is on his last legs. How you gonna keep this charade up. Media won't touch it and they're glad he's out of the country because then they can take the focus off the devastation going on here. Is this what is going on hmm guys?? LOLOL
This is you.......in Monty Python form....

200.gif

By the way....the same way these folks blindly worship Trump

They will blindly worship this guy...

www.politico.jpg

Or either one of these guys...
trum_qv9s7j4t7g2z.jpg

Or maybe this lady again.....
z_gop.0066 (34).jpg

Point being, basically anyone who is the Republican president will be worshiped because conservatives worship power, period....especially if that person hates the same people they hate...

Hey, that reminds me...Remember when future Trumpers were wanting this guy to run for Senate? Pepperidge Farm remembers..

z_gop.0066 (36).jpg

By the way....the same way these folks blindly worship Trump

They will blindly worship this guy...

View attachment 670191

Or either one of these guys...
View attachment 670192

Or maybe this lady again.....
View attachment 670193

Point being, basically anyone who is the Republican president will be worshiped because conservatives worship power, period....especially if that person hates the same people they hate...

Hey, that reminds me...Remember when future Trumpers were wanting this guy to run for Senate? Pepperidge Farm remembers..

View attachment 670194

What was your stupid ass saying?

They seem to get loonier with each passing hearing.
By the time the hearings are finished...trump will be so damaged he will be a liability for the repubs. If he announced he will run in 2024...the repubs will go nuts. They either hand him the nomination or he makes life HELL for the repub party.

They know it but are too cowardly to do anything about it. They will get what they deserve.

Yep. As I've said a zillion times, this is not about one guy. It never is.

It's about those enable him, and those who blindly follow him.

And then there is Bannon, who has played him like a cheap fiddle.

So you had to search for a celebrity putting on a show.

While we can just look at the postings here every day.

Kinda says it all. Thanks for the demonstration.

LOL none of your wild dreams are gonna happen. and one thing in life you should have learned by now is 'be careful what you wish for'.

It has nothing to do with "Democrats," or "Republicans," has very little to do with Trump, and is related to a cabal which controls elements within both parties, in all nations, and global corporations. It now largely controls the world, based on principles, you are largely completely unaware of.

What?

"Der, I am going to play a clip from a comedian, to prove derrr...a point...derrrr..."

“I'm a comic,” he said, “[and] sometimes I think people get a little too tight. And, it's getting a little tougher for us comedians [because] some people take it and want to make a huge story out of it, but it's a joke.”

Funny how the only folks clutching their pearls about it are the same folks WHO LITERALLY BELIEVE TRUMP IS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.....no punchline...

So you had to search for a celebrity putting on a show.

While we can just look at the postings here every day.

Kinda says it all. Thanks for the demonstration.

I was simply throwing a wrench in you and your cronies ‘blind worship’ circle jerk.

It was getting nauseating.

"Der, I am going to play a clip from a comedian, to prove derrr...a point...derrrr..."

“I'm a comic,” he said, “[and] sometimes I think people get a little too tight. And, it's getting a little tougher for us comedians [because] some people take it and want to make a huge story out of it, but it's a joke.”

Funny how the only folks clutching their pearls about it are the same folks WHO LITERALLY BELIEVE TRUMP IS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.....no punchline...

Stop pretending like you didn’t have a picture of Obama hanging in your living room.

It’s fairly obvious.

Forum List

Back