Bannon calls for deconstructing the US government

Bannon has called for the deconstruction of the US government:
Bannon Says Cabinet Picks Intended to ‘Deconstruct’ Regulation and Agencies

Not only destroying policies, but whole agencies: not only the EPA, but it seems the FCC and Department of Energy are also at risk.

It just reeks of treason to me. Like really really stinks very bad.

Wait until Bannon proposes to have the orange clown's picture on the one dollar bill.

And why on earth would you expect him to do that

Destroying the United States so Mother Russia can surpass it...

It looks like fiscal sense is back in charge.. how did this hurt America?

You know, you seem very much a part of the same program as these guys:
‘Illegals’ Network Famed in Russian Spying Lore
except for trying to insert someone much dumber in American society, in your case.

lol... another one accuses me of being a Russian spy?

I don't go by knee jerk reactions to laws and regulations...I go by known facts.

We are trying to save you from your self..

No, you're too dumb to be a spy, but you're stupid enough to fake a lot of other shit in order to post bullshit.

Not only destroying policies, but whole agencies: not only the EPA, but it seems the FCC and Department of Energy are also at risk.

I think that bannon is ALSO proposing to raise taxes on the very wealthy.....and surely right wingers on here will agree with THAT also....otherwise.....well, otherwise they may be hypocrites????.................LOL

Link?

Destroying the United States so Mother Russia can surpass it...

It looks like fiscal sense is back in charge.. how did this hurt America?

You know, you seem very much a part of the same program as these guys:
‘Illegals’ Network Famed in Russian Spying Lore
except for trying to insert someone much dumber in American society, in your case.

lol... another one accuses me of being a Russian spy?

I don't go by knee jerk reactions to laws and regulations...I go by known facts.

We are trying to save you from your self..

No, you're too dumb to be a spy, but you're stupid enough to fake a lot of other shit in order to post bullshit.

What bullshit when it comes to fiscal responsibly and we have way to many laws and regulations?

I think that bannon is ALSO proposing to raise taxes on the very wealthy.....and surely right wingers on here will agree with THAT also....otherwise.....well, otherwise they may be hypocrites????.................LOL

Do you know what hypocrisy is? Cause it doesn't look like you do

We have gone so far away from the original intent and scope of the Federal Government the founding Fathers if alive would think they were in another country.

Stupid ^^^. The founding fathers never had universal agreement on much of anything.

Treason is ignoring the constitution and making government something it was never supposed to be. Our government is huge and controls every aspect of our lives. That is treason. Obama wanting to "fundamentally" change our country was treason because it meant ignoring laws and arbitrarily creating new ones at will.

We need to roll some things back. The EPA has been creating laws by way of overregulation. They are not lawmakers but have been acting as such to make cap and trade a reality.

Our government agencies have become bloated, wrought with fraud, waste and abuse, and exist to impose the government's will on the people.

It's way past time to reel them in.

Don't forget the State Department. Hundreds of people fired, no one hired.
Kind of makes you wonder why they were hired in the first place. They obviously weren't needed.

We have gone so far away from the original intent and scope of the Federal Government the founding Fathers if alive would think they were in another country.

Stupid ^^^. The founding fathers never had universal agreement on much of anything.
There was an original intent on the scope of the Federal Government only those powers given to it by the Constitution, The Fed has gone way beyond its original mandate.

We need to roll some things back. The EPA has been creating laws by way of overregulation. They are not lawmakers but have been acting as such to make cap and trade a reality.
So like if you turn on your faucet at home and sewage water comes out, it's o.k.?

Link?

here, let me help you type out your response....."Fake News"......LOL

Steve Bannon is reportedly advocating for a tax hike on the wealthy

Trump is attacking this country, one by one attacking the pillars our fore fathers established the country on. He has attacked the judiciary and the press.
"The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1787. ME 6:57
Of course, Trumpsters have been easily manipulated by Trump into thinking the press/media is all fake news. Of course comparing Trump's documented lies and comparing the frequency of false information from the media.is a no contest situation. It's a proven fact that Trumps total documented lies make the media's inaccuracies totals look like a mole hill.

Also, let us look at the so-called “general welfare” clause: Article I, Sec.8, clause 1, U.S.Constitution, says: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States.

General Welfare. The concern of the government for the health, peace, morality, and safety of its citizens. Providing for the welfare of the general public is a basic goal of government. The preamble to the U.S. Constitution cites promotion of the general welfare as a primary reason for the creation of the Constitution. This means healthcare, clean air and water are all covered by this country's Constitution. It doesn't mean, taking away of US citizens' General Welfare to make the few, wealthy.

There was an original intent on the scope of the Federal Government only those powers given to it by the Constitution, The Fed has gone way beyond its original mandate.

That's true, are we to toss out 200 + years of law since Marshall and the SC ruled in Marbury v. Madison?

Should JFK have been impeached when he established the goal for American's to land on the moon?

Should LBJ have been impeached for signing the act establishing Medicare and the Civil Rights Acts.

Should Trump be impeached for denial of First Amendment Rights to Muslims, Journalists, Judges and everyone who disagrees with him?

That's true, are we to toss out 200 + years of law since Marshall and the SC ruled in Marbury v. Madison?

Should JFK have been impeached when he established the goal for American's to land on the moon?

Should LBJ have been impeached for signing the act establishing Medicare and the Civil Rights Acts.

Should Trump be impeached for denial of First Amendment Rights to Muslims, Journalists, Judges and everyone who disagrees with him?

The ONLY real chatters about impeaching the orange charlatan will begin in the first quarter of next year.......IF republicans in congress begin feeling the wrath of voters for Trump's royal screwing on the HC , congressional republicans will begin showing their NEW FOUND ethical rudder.

Don't forget the State Department. Hundreds of people fired, no one hired.
Kind of makes you wonder why they were hired in the first place. They obviously weren't needed.

Not true. Few ambassadorships have been filled meaning many country's top foreign posts are unfilled. An entire generation of trained diplomatic corps workers are finding jobs elsewhere and will be impossible to replace when sanity returns to Washington.

These foreign service workers are the eyes and ears of the US government and provide information and assistance is dealing with foreign governments when negotiating treaties and trade deals. It demonstrates how isolated the US is becoming and how little interest Donnie has in actually making deals with other countries.

Link?

here, let me help you type out your response....."Fake News"......LOL

Steve Bannon is reportedly advocating for a tax hike on the wealthy

Dog and pony show?

FACT CHECK: Would Trumpcare Tax Cuts Largely Benefit The Wealthy?

Forum List

Back