Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

Russian claims don’t mean dick.

Buying Russian claims is blameworthy absent concrete proof.

For fuck sake, the top Russian ambassador claimed that Ukraine started the war. 🙄. We know for sure that Russian claims are mostly lies.
As well as Ukraine claims. They both lie like the Eastern European liars that they are.

They're so similar, not sure why they're fighting.

Russia taking over a sovereign country like the Nazis did is not good.
Actually putin is working with trump to fight the corruption of zelensky and the Ukraine government funded by the cias and Dems and Rinos,.half if not most trump supporters here are not aware of thst,publicly trump derails putin but that’s just optics,he doesn’t want to offend his supporters who support him sense they don’t know what’s really going on and believe the propaganda media that putin is Hitler.

Who was expelled in that coup in 2014?
Who was he aligned with and where did he go after falling from power?

Why do you always leave out that part?
I don't. The news from that coup was distorted and frankly I don't give a damn about it wrt the current happenings there. But I will hope that INVADERS are the losers though in this case Putin will settle for a fraction of what he wanted and a cost far higher than anticipated. Frankly the Ukes have been as resilient as all hell. They needed to be; they were looking down a barrel of a gun.

You see the situation is confused and convoluted. Look at those causing the confusion and then you have the aggressors.

Greg

He won't sell shit!

When Zelensky family and friends flee....he will need all the real estate he bought with America's Tax Money ....billions that the idiot Biden gave him.,,money stolen from hard working Americans!

This is disgusting!
Zelensky could have left with Biden's blessing AND American cash. He didn't. The big loser there was Biden. Probably has taken him all year to work out how he gets the kickbacks. Time will tell (I am always VERY cautious in such matters).

Greg

How many more civilians will Russia murder in their sensless invasion and war of agression? That make you happy?
Why would it make her happy? Or anyone for that matter, other than Putin???

The News from the front is proceeding as usual; FUBAR!!!

Greg

As well as Ukraine claims. They both lie like the Eastern European liars that they are.

I’m not posing as a character witness for Zelensky. It’s war. Both sides lie. Hell, they probably both lie in peacetime, too.

Still, one thing I know for sure. It wasn’t Ukraine that invaded Russia.

They're fighting because Putin saw an "easy" opportunity and went for it. He was wrong.

Frankly I don't know how it will end; Zel a martyr to the Ukes most likely and Putin? Well; he'll still control stuff one way or another. Unless those stairs are slippery again.

:4_13_65:

Greg

Russian artillery pounded the last routes out of Bakhmut on Friday, aiming to complete the encirclement of the besieged Ukrainian city and bring Moscow closer to its first major victory in half a year after the bloodiest battle of the war.

And that's that! :dunno:

March 3 (Reuters) -
Lol, ya can smell that potato vodka from your breath and the rot of your crotch from being banged out by ex KGB here Natasha. I WAS Sitting in a bar in DC drinking long Island Ice Teas when the wall came down laughing at your whole idiot country and having a good time. Where were you? Lol I will bet you were going to the bathhouse !

Last edited:
Russian artillery pounded the last routes out of Bakhmut on Friday, aiming to complete the encirclement of the besieged Ukrainian city and bring Moscow closer to its first major victory in half a year after the bloodiest battle of the war.

And that's that! :dunno:

March 3 (Reuters) -
A victory for the GOP

Forum List

Back