Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

If that's true, stay away from the French.

OpulentEnviousCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

Funny. I just raised this point a week ago, at work.

I asked a co-worker (who was wearing a mask) if they could still smell anything while wearing it. (the subject of farts and shit particles was brought up too). Long story short, they COULD smell farts and the like and thus we concluded that any mask that can't block fart particles is not likely going to block the Corona, either.

Two Australian doctors are weighing in about the spread of the coronavirus “down under” — whether it can be spread through farts, that is.

"particles of feces set adrift within a fart" EEEEEEEeeeewwwwww ... :auiqs.jpg:

Can the coronavirus be spread through farts?
Well, do NOT let me go to Australia if I happen to be unknowingly carrying the Chinese Virus. Because I fart QUITE a bit. I HAVE been farting less than I was before I developed diabetes and had to change my diet. But my flatulence is probably still most likely higher than that of the average person. I AM eating a lot of salads and roughage now, that could account for my continued flatulence. And this I DO know, "I eat, therefore I fart." And also, "I fart, therefore I stink." Thank you, and have a very pleasant rest of your evening.

I asked a co-worker (who was wearing a mask) if they could still smell anything while wearing it. (the subject of farts and shit particles was brought up too). Long story short, they COULD smell farts and the like and thus we concluded that any mask that can't block fart particles is not likely going to block the Corona, either.

hahahahahahahaha

Tell me you did not have that actual conversation

hahahahahahahaha

Tell me you did not have that actual conversation

We did.

3rd shift boredom

Most masks stop you from spreading the virus, not contracting it.

A lot of N95 masks aren’t N95.
There’s no way to prove they are when the shipment arrives.

Forum List

Back