Be honest...

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump was an honest business man? Do you believe that he has been honest as a husband? Is he an honest president?
He’s as honest as most businesses men.. I think he is very honest about his sex life lol
As honest as most business men. Would you call that a ringing endorsement? Are most businessmen honest?

Pelousy and most members of Congress made their millions from sucking off the public teat. I would say that Trump is 100 times more honorable than most in Congress. The Hildebeast? She is a total fucking crook.....
So many Trumpians answer with "whataboutisms".

Why the lack of clarity and ability to answer a very simple question?

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
His mistrust and dislike of Muslims is the best thing about him.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
His mistrust and dislike of Muslims is the best thing about him.
Because all,"great leaders" use division and religious bigotry to mollify those who also embrace division and religion bigotry.

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump was an honest business man? Do you believe that he has been honest as a husband? Is he an honest president?
Do you believe Bill Gates was an honest business man?
Better yet, why not provide us with a list of 10 billionaires you consider honest so I can rip you to shreds?

Who the hell cares? Honesty is a relative thing, Trump is a businessman, not the pope; you don't turn a profit in business by being 100% honest. You make a product that cost you 40¢ to make, then convince others that they want or need it and that it's worth $1.00 to them. At least Trump has actually WORKED for a living earning an income and generated a payroll for others where he sunk or swam by the sweat of his brow rather than just sponging off the taxpayers like most of them do in government jobs where you're simply guaranteed a job no matter how bad you are or how little work you do!

Honesty should be Trump's motto. Democrats try and try to prove Trump dishonest but meet miserable failure.

Is he honest? It's a very simple question.

Odd that so many find it so hard to answer.

Not hard at all... No, he is not honest. I'll be 65 years old in a short time, lets just not count the first 15 years... I have given this some thought while perusing this thread, meeting humans over the last 50 years... Men and Women... None of them have been free of deceit... Humans are hardwired to be deceitful...

Is he honest? It's a very simple question.

Odd that so many find it so hard to answer.

Not hard at all... No, he is not honest. I'll be 65 years old in a short time, lets just not count the first 15 years... I have given this some thought while perusing this thread, meeting humans over the last 50 years... Men and Women... None of them have been free of deceit... Humans are hardwired to be deceitful...

Diogenes from Sinope was blind and carried a lantern looking for an honest man. Diogenes of Sinope never found an honest man but he never met me because I have never been to Ancient Greece.

Last edited:
I don't know. Funny thing is, you don't know either. You have ONLY the opinion of partisan hackery to determine if he is an honest man or not. Unless you have been a close friend to Trump for the past 50 years, you will never know if he is an honest businessman.

But, as has been pointed out, you don't seem to care about honesty because you did not ask these questions of Democrats who displayed dishonesty in the past.

This means that your motivation is suspect. Have a nice day.

Successful businessmen
Terrible, awful disaster of a husband
Stellar Alpha Male President

I couldn't be happier with him as president. If he came after my daughter, I'd cap him in the knees. The problem however with you libs is, quite frankly--you just don't think very well. Sorry to have to break it down like that, but there it is. You get the roles all mixed up in your head. By all accounts Barack Obama is a good dad, and you IDOLIZED him for this and thought this would make him a great president. The roles do not transfer and never have.

I voted for Trump for president.

Not for husband.

NOT FOR PASTOR

I know you don't understand this and never will. That's because politics IS your religion.

Successful businessmen
Terrible, awful disaster of a husband
Stellar Alpha Male President

I couldn't be happier with him as president. If he came after my daughter, I'd cap him in the knees. The problem however with you libs is, quite frankly--you just don't think very well. Sorry to have to break it down like that, but there it is. You get the roles all mixed up in your head. By all accounts Barack Obama is a good dad, and you IDOLIZED him for this and thought this would make him a great president. The roles do not transfer and never have.

I voted for Trump for president.

Not for husband.

NOT FOR PASTOR

I know you don't understand this and never will. That's because politics IS your religion.
Winner!

No, no, and no.

If honesty is a prequalification, how do you explain all the liars Americans have elected to office?

He’s as honest as most businesses men.. I think he is very honest about his sex life lol
As honest as most business men. Would you call that a ringing endorsement? Are most businessmen honest?

Pelousy and most members of Congress made their millions from sucking off the public teat. I would say that Trump is 100 times more honorable than most in Congress. The Hildebeast? She is a total fucking crook.....
So many Trumpians answer with "whataboutisms".

Why the lack of clarity and ability to answer a very simple question?

We did .. But you were suffering from Trump to rangement syndrome

Do you believe Bill Gates was an honest business man?
Better yet, why not provide us with a list of 10 billionaires you consider honest so I can rip you to shreds?

Since neither you nor I know anything about his business habits other than what has been stated by the media, I have no idea. There, I was honest, in spite of your BS.

Forum List

Back