Be honest...

Trump is not an honest man.

Heck, his degree of honesty is so low, he's only slightly better than Nosmo King.

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump was an honest business man? Do you believe that he has been honest as a husband? Is he an honest president?

Honest? By what standard?
I'm willing to be he said or presented what he thought to be necessary to make a business deal.
Was he unfaithful? By what standard? He was wealthy when he married and I bet they were financial transactions as much as marital. I doubt love was involved. And, where about the fidelity of his partners.
And, as to his present marriage, his feelings toward Melania cannot be made up. They are genuine.
And, just what is an "honest president?" He clearly tells it like it is to the American people and has one of the most open administrations in my lifetime. Compared to Obozo, Trump is a blabbermouth. Does he make factual errors? Of course! I just think they're deliberate.

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump was an honest business man? Do you believe that he has been honest as a husband? Is he an honest president?

Honest? By what standard?
I'm willing to be he said or presented what he thought to be necessary to make a business deal.
Was he unfaithful? By what standard? He was wealthy when he married and I bet they were financial transactions as much as marital. I doubt love was involved. And, where about the fidelity of his partners.
And, as to his present marriage, his feelings toward Melania cannot be made up. They are genuine.
And, just what is an "honest president?" He clearly tells it like it is to the American people and has one of the most open administrations in my lifetime. Compared to Obozo, Trump is a blabbermouth. Does he make factual errors? Of course! I just think they're deliberate.
Trump is the most dishonest president since Nixon and the blind partisan right continues to attempt to defend him.

Forum List

Back