Belief in a God, the existence of a higher power, and the concept of an afterlife. Science or Religion?

Ok, . Such a zero.
Your opinion really doesn’t matter, Dainty.
The advances in science -- still being attacked because of a dogma that insists things be what some demand it all be.
Your claim that this is an “advance” in science simply underscores your lack of knowledge and ability to employ logic.

By the way, I’m not demanding any such thing. I’m simply exposing the false premise which simpletons like you gobble up.

You’re still the pussy you’ve always been and — yet somehow even more arrogant and ignorant.
Tucker fingers.jpg

Okay

Your opinion really doesn’t matter, Dainty.

Your claim that this is an “advance” in science simply underscores your lack of knowledge and ability to employ logic.

By the way, I’m not demanding any such thing. I’m simply exposing the false premise which simpletons like you gobble up.
Your reading and comprehension skills have obviously deteriorated since your much bragged about I.Q,. results from Junior High school.

Experiments that further prove a theory are advancements in science.

Zzz.

Good job so far following me around like a live sick puppy. Dainty, you’re a plodding twit. 👍

You're a lonely old fool. All those decades stuck in a place you hated, with people you had nothing but contempt for -- a living hell. Is there ever a recovery from that? I mean the baggage you carry. Dante has more pity for you now, than he ever had before.

:blues:

Your reading and comprehension skills have obviously deteriorated since your much bragged about I.Q,. results from Junior High school.

Experiments that further prove a theory are advancements in science.
Good puppy. You don’t have to make any sense. Which is fortuitous since you aren’t capable of it.

But you obey like a good puppy. Wag you tail, mah bitch.

I struggled with where, what forum (Science or Religion and Ethics), to put this: "Belief in a God, the existence of a higher power, and the concept of an afterlife. Science or Religion?"

Here we are...

Somebody said "Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist."(1)

I believe some people unknowingly, and some people purposefully conflate spontaneous creation with spontaneous generation, which takes any discussion of scientific theories into debating religion as somehow being just another scientific theory. There exits no science behind claims religions make for why we and the universe exists.

We now have scientists claiming they've created matter from nothing in a groundbreaking experiment. If they have, their claims can be proven by successfully repeating any experiment.

1: Stephen Hawking
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

:eusa_shhh:

You're a lonely old fool. All those decades stuck in a place you hated, with people you had nothing but contempt for -- a living hell. Is there ever a recovery from that? I mean the baggage you carry. Dante has more pity for you now, than he ever had before.
Poor Dainty is now delving into the depths of complete incoherence. Talking about yourself in the third person is a classic sign, Dainty.

Sit! Roll over!

I struggled with where, what forum (Science or Religion and Ethics), to put this: "Belief in a God, the existence of a higher power, and the concept of an afterlife. Science or Religion?"

Here we are...

Somebody said "Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist."(1)

I believe some people unknowingly, and some people purposefully conflate spontaneous creation with spontaneous generation, which takes any discussion of scientific theories into debating religion as somehow being just another scientific theory. There exits no science behind claims religions make for why we and the universe exists.

We now have scientists claiming they've created matter from nothing in a groundbreaking experiment. If they have, their claims can be proven by successfully repeating any experiment.

1: Stephen Hawking
One thing I understand is that whenever science has claimed to have found the "smallest" object, a smaller one pops up.
Logically, the corollary is true. That the "largest" object, e.g., the universe is just a part of an even larger system.

Matter and energy cannot be "created" from nothing. However, quantum mechanics says we can make an object appear in two places simultaneously. Given that any supposedly "empty" space is being traversed constantly by particles that cannot be detected easily I doubt this exercise is the "creation" of matter from nothing as opposed to the transferal of matter from one location to another.

For me this is the starting point in travelling the universe using "quantum doorways" rather than point to point travel.

Really, though, nothing to do with religion.

BUT...

Consider cloning of dead cells.
This can and is being done.
If we can do this what does that say about "creating life" and Jesus' supposed resurrection?

To both of Dainty’s regular readers, I pity you.

One thing I understand is that whenever science has claimed to have found the "smallest" object, a smaller one pops up.
Logically, the corollary is true. That the "largest" object, e.g., the universe is just a part of an even larger system.

Matter and energy cannot be "created" from nothing. However, quantum mechanics says we can make an object appear in two places simultaneously. Given that any supposedly "empty" space is being traversed constantly by particles that cannot be detected easily I doubt this exercise is the "creation" of matter from nothing as opposed to the transferal of matter from one location to another.

For me this is the starting point in travelling the universe using "quantum doorways" rather than point to point travel.

Really, though, nothing to do with religion.

BUT...

Consider cloning of dead cells.
This can and is being done.
If we can do this what does that say about "creating life" and Jesus' supposed resurrection?
okay

Forum List

Back