Belief in a God, the existence of a higher power, and the concept of an afterlife. Science or Religion?

That law does not exist. Einstein eliminated it. Pay attention!

It is fundamental to chemistry. It is still taught to Chemists and Chemical Engineers today. Which is why context is important. It only pertains to a limited sphere.

But, you've already missed the point.

Don't know which fathers you are referencing.

All of them, including you.

What the hell do you mean "Proud of their faith" ? I can't even grasp that concept.
Loo around.

You seemed so proud of yours, that you kind of went into a tailspin when it was criticized. I mean, normal people don't do that in defense of stuff they dislike or are not proud of, ya know?

Anyway, this isn't the section for this discussion.

Right, that's the luxury of nonsensical belief without evidence.

The only way it becomes nonsensical is if you can positively disprove it. Which we both know you can't. And several advances in science started out as nonsensical.

That this only suites your jackass argument is very apparent.

All of them, including you.

Loo around.

You seemed so proud of yours, that you kind of went into a tailspin when it was criticized. I mean, normal people don't do that in defense of stuff they dislike or are not proud of, ya know?

Anyway, this isn't the section for this discussion.

You perception of what has happened is only in your tiny little mind.

You can't support your claims in the least about my points of view.

I simply said there were alternatives to the idea that something was created from nothing noting that whoever did these experiments does not have a comprehensive understanding of the universe.

That you make stuff up to argue against is only yet another of your tactics when you don't like the way things are going.

If you can show me where I said I was proud of my faith, I am all ears.

You might want to contact every design company who does process engineering to inform them of that because that is one of the basic principles of process design.
It's not actually a law anymore. Sorry. Only conservation of energy. In this reality, mass can be created and destroyed. Energy cannot.

Hiroshima figured that out.

It's not actually a law anymore. Sorry. Only conservation of energy. In this reality, mass can be created and destroyed. Energy cannot.

Like I said, you'll need to contact those who write textbooks for chemical engineers and inform them.

And, as I said....it all only applies in the world of chemical reactions or heat/mass transfer.

But the context of the claim was lost on you since you already know everything. I can send you a few names and addresses of professors who might need your great insights.

Mass is converted (not destroyed) into energy BTW.

But nobody cares about your authoritative decrees, shaman. You are just once again upset that you can't wedge your magical faith where it does not belong. This aways happens with you.

Making more stuff up.

Acknowledging that we don't know everything is now authoritative.

Saying that mass conservation is taught as a law (when it is) is authoritative.

One thing we know can be created is BS, but you produce a lot of it to support you claims.

You are just once again upset that you can't wedge your magical faith where it does not belong.

No, I made the statement that maybe there is a being that might know more than we do about physics.

I realize the sun rises and sets on your sorry person....except it doesn't.

What's more laughable is that you are making claims about the conservation of mass not being a law anymore
Because it isn't, not the way you think. For the reasons already mentioned. I don't care if some faither has a problem with that. This is just you grasping for a lifeline after running out of gibberish.

You can have the rest of your tantrum all by yourself. Enjoy.

Because it isn't, not the way you think. For the reasons already mentioned. I don't care if some faither has a problem with that. This is just you grasping for a lifeline after running out of gibberish.

More gibberish, as you would say.

I used it to demonstrate something in context which went about a mile over your head.

You want to dispute an entire field, it suites you.

I have those facts on my side. And your pejorative term suites you well.

I am not grasping at anything.

I was addressing the thread. It was you who jumped in and decided to play thought police.

Forum List

Back