Ben Carson As Candidate For 2016?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
What do you think about that?

I believe he and Ted Cruz represent the best this country has to offer.

In Ted Cruz we have a guy who Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz called the most brilliant student he's ever had who then went on to great career distinctions.

And a brilliant, world celebrated neurosurgeon from Detroit?

As a government neophyte Dr. Ben could stand to serve with a POTUS like Cruz, in order to learn the intricacies of Washington politics.

Can't lose.

Carson offers a stunning contrast to Cruz

While Cruz is arrogant and dismissive of anyone who disagrees with him, Carson is humble and respectful

Neither has a chance to win the GOP primaries

The only true difference is that Obama was voted into office simply BECAUSE he was black

the next best reason to vote for him: White guilt

he wasn't voted into office based on substance or integrity.

making an ass of myself??...no, I have to desire to emulate you.

As I correctly stated, folk like you seem mighty obsessed with his race,birth certificate, name, etc

I do not trust the man. All seems kosher for conservatives when you hear Carson speak. However, his "diversity" ensures that he will bring a wide variety of experiences and baggage with him to the WH. That is unfortunate, but at this point in history it is true. I fear that sometime into his presidency Carson will have a revelation and start ordering reparations or that he start signing bills printing social justice and cause wealth redistribution on a massive scale. At least if a white guy has an awaking his "moral default" will send him to white guy church or something relatively harmless to the rest of us. But a black guy? Their moral default is chicken wings and race riots. Fuck that.

Until we all have a common background, then I do not want minorities in public office. I want to know that they will wake up each morning with the say values I have. This will happen regardless of race once all of the groups assimilate. After a couple of generations we all have a common background. However, if you refuse to assimilate (I am talking about black folks here) then we never develop that commonality.

In order words, how can I trust a group of people if they refuse to join me? Conservatives were all slobbering at one time at the prospect of having a Colin Powell presidency. That turned out well, didn't it?

Unfortunately, the USA has had the opportunity for everyone to "assimilate" for 200 years and we haven't even come close to reaching that goal. Our current "community organizer" in Chief fans the race flames whenever he gets the opportunity. We still have Indian reservations. Every big city has a black side of town; Hispanic side of town; Chinatown; etc. There's still a KKK; Black Panthers; NAACP; La Raza; Neo-Nazi; etc., etc. That's not to mention the various religious vs. non-religious groups scattered across the landscape who don't see eye to eye. It seems that it's in man's DNA NOT to assimilate so the Liberal dream of a Tower-Of-Babel type Nirvana is a pipe dream that'll never come true.

I do not trust the man. All seems kosher for conservatives when you hear Carson speak. However, his "diversity" ensures that he will bring a wide variety of experiences and baggage with him to the WH. That is unfortunate, but at this point in history it is true. I fear that sometime into his presidency Carson will have a revelation and start ordering reparations or that he start signing bills printing social justice and cause wealth redistribution on a massive scale. At least if a white guy has an awaking his "moral default" will send him to white guy church or something relatively harmless to the rest of us. But a black guy? Their moral default is chicken wings and race riots. Fuck that.

Until we all have a common background, then I do not want minorities in public office. I want to know that they will wake up each morning with the say values I have. This will happen regardless of race once all of the groups assimilate. After a couple of generations we all have a common background. However, if you refuse to assimilate (I am talking about black folks here) then we never develop that commonality.

In order words, how can I trust a group of people if they refuse to join me? Conservatives were all slobbering at one time at the prospect of having a Colin Powell presidency. That turned out well, didn't it?

It seems you've learned nothing from Barack Obama.

The secret to why Obama took office was because of people like you.

Ignorami who wouldn't, couldn't or just didn't READ HIS HISTORY published online.

You look at Ben Carson and you will find no surprises, no mysteries, no unanswered questions.

You think that Ben Carson is just as big a potential source of problems?

Then you are only looking at skin color.

That makes you a mother fuckin racist.

Congratulations.

You asswipe.

Unfortunately, the USA has had the opportunity for everyone to "assimilate" for 200 years and we haven't even come close to reaching that goal. Our current "community organizer" in Chief fans the race flames whenever he gets the opportunity. We still have Indian reservations. Every big city has a black side of town; Hispanic side of town; Chinatown; etc. There's still a KKK; Black Panthers; NAACP; La Raza; Neo-Nazi; etc., etc. That's not to mention the various religious vs. non-religious groups scattered across the landscape who don't see eye to eye. It seems that it's in man's DNA NOT to assimilate so the Liberal dream of a Tower-Of-Babel type Nirvana is a pipe dream that'll never come true.

I agree. Plus, it is not racism to want someone with a common background to represent you in government. For example, neither I nor anyone in family has one black parent and one white parent, nobody in my family abandons their kids, nobody in my family is a Kenyan radical, nobody in family is in the "Choom Gang" or any facsimile thereof, none of my family has far left ideals, all of my family has always had a job, etc... Point being that Obama and I have nothing in common as far as values and political views. Moreover, Obama has very little in common with any American. History is going to look back on Obama and judge his presidency to be the closest we have, to date, come to pissing away our country and what makes it special.

I agree. Plus, it is not racism to want someone with a common background to represent you in government. For example, neither I nor anyone in family has one black parent and one white parent, nobody in my family abandons their kids, nobody in my family is a Kenyan radical, nobody in family is in the "Choom Gang" or any facsimile thereof, none of my family has far left ideals, all of my family has always had a job, etc... Point being that Obama and I have nothing in common as far as values and political views. Moreover, Obama has very little in common with any American. History is going to look back on Obama and judge his presidency to be the closest we have, to date, come to pissing away our country and what makes it special.

Good points, all. Obama doesn't represent the average American. He represents a rather small, special interest group who holds a grudge (and will 100 years from now).

In Ted Cruz we have a guy who Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz called the most brilliant student he's ever had who then went on to great career distinctions.

As a government neophyte Dr. Ben could stand to serve with a POTUS like Cruz, in order to learn the intricacies of Washington politics.

Can't lose.

While Cruz is arrogant and dismissive of anyone who disagrees with him, Carson is humble and respectful

Ted Cruz isn't arrogant or dismissive of anyone. But those who happen to be wrong and working against the best interests of America might not feel as comfortable around Cruz as they might let's say a Ward Churchill or a Saul Alinsky type.

Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls:

In my 60 years it has never seemed as polarized in this country as it is today. Not even during the late 1960's.

We used to have disagreements with those on the other side of the political divide without them being WRONG and ASSHOLES and working against American values and interests.

This only happened as a result of extremist Progressives taking control of the Democrat Party in the same manner one might imagine Muslims taking over all of America if the Progressives have their way.

"Carson is humble and respectful"

Like a good Niggra ought to be, huh?

Well, I don't think Barack Obama was thinking that when Dr. Ben addressed his administration's performance at the Prayer Breakfast.

Last edited:

Educate yourself.

Ignorami who wouldn't, couldn't or just didn't READ HIS HISTORY published online.

You look at Ben Carson and you will find no surprises, no mysteries, no unanswered questions.

Congratulations.

You asswipe.

I voted for both McCain and Romney.

You apparently lack the ability to hold your emotions in check and allow them to warp whatever ability to reason that you posses. Further, call it whatever you like, but the culture from which a person comes, and an examination of the same, is necessary in the evaluation of a presidential candidate. I am not going to not go there because such would be deemed "racist". THAT is what caused OBAMA to get elected. The people and media chose to ignore The connections to Saul Alinski, Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, that white Catholic priest who's name I forgot, the perpetually corrupt Chicago political culture, etc...

You, my dim-witted friend, and morons like you, are the reason OBAMA was elected.

So go fuck a duck, Mr. Shit-for-Brains and quit bothering me with your tripe. Only address me if you have something worthy of my attention, shit head.

Its a matter of values and character.

Contrary to how Obama and his minions handled his candidacy for the office...

I DEFY YOU TO LOOK AT HIS HISTORY AND FIND ANYTHING WHICH WOULD PREVENT YOUR SUPPORTING THE GOOD DR. BEN FOR POTUS or VEEP.

Congratulations.

You asswipe.

You apparently lack the ability to hold your emotions in check and allow them to warp whatever ability to reason that you posses. Further, call it whatever you like, but the culture from which a person comes, and an examination of the same, is necessary in the evaluation of a presidential candidate. I am not going to not go there because such would be deemed "racist". THAT is what caused OBAMA to get elected. The people and media chose to ignore The connections to Saul Alinski, Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, that white Catholic priest who's name I forgot, the perpetually corrupt Chicago political culture, etc...

You, my dim-witted friend, and morons like you, are the reason OBAMA was elected.

So go fuck a duck, Mr. Shit-for-Brains and quit bothering me with your tripe. Only address me if you have something worthy of my attention, shit head.

I wonder if you are a mole pretending to be a Conservative so you can gain our confidence and sew mistrust in our numbers.

You know good and Goddam well that it is people like YOU the Left points to as being the "racist GOP'ers who criticize Obama."

You know you bring discredit to our opposition.

It is a matter of character and values.

Not where they were born.

Look at Dinesh D'Souza as the counter-point to your twisted rationalization of your own racism.

He LOVES America and has more traditional American values and character than most of his critics.

He wasn't born here but you'll say he isn't running for POTUS. Even though he has become a U.S. citizen he wasn't born here so he is prohibited. As it should be.

But your criterion isn't really valid.

It's a cover for your racism.

Admit it.

Can't lose.

Ted Cruz isn't arrogant or dismissive of anyone. But those who happen to be wrong and working against the best interests of America might not feel as comfortable around Cruz as they might let's say a Ward Churchill or a Saul Alinsky type.

Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls:

In my 60 years it has never seemed as polarized in this country as it is today. Not even during the late 1960's.

We used to have disagreements with those on the other side of the political divide without them being WRONG and ASSHOLES and working against American values and interests.

This only happened as a result of extremist Progressives taking control of the Democrat Party in the same manner one might imagine Muslims taking over all of America if the Progressives have their way.

"Carson is humble and respectful"

Like a good Niggra ought to be, huh?

Well, I don't think Barack Obama was thinking that when Dr. Ben addressed his administration's performance at the Prayer Breakfast.

Cruz is not even liked by his own party. He has repeatedly thrown his fellow Republicans under the bus for political gain. It will all come back to bite him when he decides to run for president

Congratulations.

You asswipe.

I wonder if you are a mole pretending to be a Conservative so you can gain our confidence and sew mistrust in our numbers.

You know good and Goddam well that it is people like YOU the Left points to as being the "racist GOP'ers who criticize Obama."

You know you bring discredit to our opposition.

It is a matter of character and values.

Not where they were born.

Look at Dinesh D'Souza as the counter-point to your twisted rationalization of your own racism.

He LOVES America and has more traditional American values and character than most of his critics.

He wasn't born here but you'll say he isn't running for POTUS. Even though he has become a U.S. citizen he wasn't born here so he is prohibited. As it should be.

But your criterion isn't really valid.

It's a cover for your racism.

Admit it.

You are one paranoid fucker, aren't you? Plus, you are acting like a woman. You are virtually in hysterics. Well, honey, when you calm down we can talk. Until then you are going to sit the fuck down and concentrate of taking deep breaths at regular intervals. You may want to also put a clean tampon up your pussy. Maybe that will help with your crankiness.

Its a matter of values and character.

Contrary to how Obama and his minions handled his candidacy for the office...

I DEFY YOU TO LOOK AT HIS HISTORY AND FIND ANYTHING WHICH WOULD PREVENT YOUR SUPPORTING THE GOOD DR. BEN FOR POTUS or VEEP.

What are you blathering about, you idiot? You do not even understand what I was saying. I like Carson too. I just do not trust that he will maintain his current ideology. He may change and start pushing gun control since he is a children's surgeon. Hell, he may start trying to subsidize fried chicken joints and watermelon farms. Fact is, he comes from a fucked up, dysfunctional culture that is unlike most in America and refuses to assimilate. He may seem ok now, but he is liable to flip and go ghetto at the drop of a hat. Fuck, I would love to meet the man and have dinner with him. But I don't want him signing bills into law. It is just not appropriate under the circumstances.

Now, go jack it on someone else.

The only true difference is that Obama was voted into office simply BECAUSE he was black

the next best reason to vote for him: White guilt

he wasn't voted into office based on substance or integrity.

making an ass of myself??...no, I have to desire to emulate you.

As I correctly stated, folk like you seem mighty obsessed with his race,birth certificate, name, etc

Some people can exist on a steady diet of crap food and drink and burn the candle at both ends and fail to take care of themselves and are rough hewn and insensitive yet they remain functional somehow.

They don't know the difference between Barack Obama and any other Black man.

People like that likely put ketchup on a frankfurter.

The majority of folks with average refinement and sophistication, or better, prefer mustard.

This might explain those who labor under the false impression that Obama is a satisfactory POTUS.

But, early on we were poring over the internet in search of information about Obama pre Nov. 2008. And what we found left too many questions unanswered but the candidate and his campaign and his party all seemed content to rush him to con the voters.

So, when we weren't getting the answers from them and we saw that the MSM was failing to do their usual and customary job of thoroughly vetting the candidates (so dazzled they were by his Blackness and his coolness and his big ready smile) many Americans set out to prove their own theories about what Obama was hiding from us.

They KNEW something wasn't quite right about him but they couldn't figure out what it was. But they knew it wasn't a good omen for America's future.

They didn't know what he might be keeping secret which could disqualify him before he could execute his Marxist agenda.

So they looked at his birth certificate.

They suspected him of lying about his birthplace.

No one who grew up here would likely have a resume like his.

And the jury is STILL out on him.

I like and respect Ben Carson

I just wish he would cut his Fox umbilical cord and run more to center

I vote hell yes.

First, that clown car won't drive itself. It needs Carson.

Second, he's a gaffe machine. His grip on logic and reality is tenuous. Hence, Carson will be a source of endless amusement, and a source of votes for the Democrats. Here are some recent good ones.

America is "very much like Nazi Germany" because ... the ODS conspiracies are all true!
Exclusive Dr. Ben Carson Our Government Is Like Nazi Germany

“I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God,” -- Ben Carson on the VA scandal.
Ben Carson VA scandal really a gift from God to spotlight bureaucracy - Washington Times

"I think most people when they finish that course, they'd be ready to go sign up for ISIS ..." - Ben Carson on high school AP History
Ben Carson Decries AP History Curriculum Would Make Kids 8216 Sign Up for ISIS 8217 Mediaite

Forum List

Back