🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson refers to slaves as "immigrants"

As noted above:
Many Africans came here as refugees and some ot the earliest arrivals came as indentured servants.
And the price of tea in China is...........

You leftards got busted in your faux outrage. You are clowns, time to move onto your next faux outrage item. I heard Dr Carson used to watch I Love Lucy more than the Sanford Sons.
I am not a leftie but I'll help them fight
the likes of idiots like you and Trump. Here is what Carson said:
A SPEECH IN WHIICH BEN CARSON SAID said:
That's what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity," Carson said in his speech. "There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land."

The entire narrative of his speech is insane. he didn't just touch on the notion that slaves were immigrants he jumped in with both feet and elaborated on his fantasy. With rose colored glasses covering the far away look in his eyes, Carson leaned his head back, opened his mouth wide and left little doubt as to why he should have stuck with surgery.

Carson was talking about slaves..there is no dismissing the subjects in his narrative as anything else. And when he said they worked harder for less, I was still not too bothered by that . But when he said :"they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons
granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land," I knew the news media would record the reactions of Black pundits on that one. Carson went too far. He dared to go where even Obama feared to go. Obama 's remark can be dismissed as an inference to something else or just a slight oversight. But Carson made a fool of himself. What is more preposterous than the notion that slaves in the bottom of a slave ship would be entertaining thoughts about their descendants pursuing prosperity and happiness in this land. Hell, they had no idea where the fuck they were going. Carson deserves this:

aa9.png
Your faux outrage is most entertaining.

Faux outrage? Wtf is that???
I love it when the lefties have been inevitably busted in their own lie. The smell of fear is invigorating.
That isn't fear you are smelling, its the shit in your drawers.
Carson should never have trusted a White RW speech writer. Inevitably they will do what is necessary to diminish his brilliance as a Black surgeon by writing silly speeches for him to recite. They are far more comfortable when he looks foolish in the pubic eye and he is too caught up in Trumpmania to recognize that!

And the price of tea in China is...........

You leftards got busted in your faux outrage. You are clowns, time to move onto your next faux outrage item. I heard Dr Carson used to watch I Love Lucy more than the Sanford Sons.
A SPEECH IN WHIICH BEN CARSON SAID said:
That's what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity," Carson said in his speech. "There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land."

The entire narrative of his speech is insane. he didn't just touch on the notion that slaves were immigrants he jumped in with both feet and elaborated on his fantasy. With rose colored glasses covering the far away look in his eyes, Carson leaned his head back, opened his mouth wide and left little doubt as to why he should have stuck with surgery.

Carson was talking about slaves..there is no dismissing the subjects in his narrative as anything else. And when he said they worked harder for less, I was still not too bothered by that . But when he said :"they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons
granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land," I knew the news media would record the reactions of Black pundits on that one. Carson went too far. He dared to go where even Obama feared to go. Obama 's remark can be dismissed as an inference to something else or just a slight oversight. But Carson made a fool of himself. What is more preposterous than the notion that slaves in the bottom of a slave ship would be entertaining thoughts about their descendants pursuing prosperity and happiness in this land. Hell, they had no idea where the fuck they were going. Carson deserves this:

aa9.png

I love it when the lefties have been inevitably busted in their own lie. The smell of fear is invigorating.
Carson should never have trusted a White RW speech writer. Inevitably they will do what is necessary to diminish his brilliance as a Black surgeon by writing silly speeches for him to recite. They are far more comfortable when he looks foolish in the pubic eye and he is too caught up in Trumpmania to recognize that!
Carson merely repeated what Obama said 11 times, dufus.

Your faux outrage is really entertaining.

aa9.png

So Carson must think a helluva lot of Obama to repeat what he said RIGHT? Psst; you'd better keep an eye on them uppity darkies..i suspeks deys collutin' with one another and Carson[s speech proves it! heh heh heh!

im·mi·grant
[ˈiməɡrənt]
NOUN
  1. a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

slave - a person who was stolen to be owned by another person

So one can not be born into slavery? Interesting to know.

*sigh*

Oh, no, you caught me in a technicality.

All slavery began in one act: that of stealing a person. Yes, some were born into slavery, but they were there because a person was stolen, to be owned by another person.

Is that clear? Do you now understand?

im·mi·grant
[ˈiməɡrənt]
NOUN

*sigh*

All slavery began in one act: that of stealing a person. Yes, some were born into slavery, but they were there because a person was stolen, to be owned by another person.

He didn't catch you at all. Birth isn't immigration no matter how much the Trump-Bots wish it to be. But if we are to get technical. In the era of slavery Blacks were not considered humans. The shipping of chattel is not immigration by any stretch, nor is it migration. Would we say a shipment of cattle makes the cattle immigrants? Nay! I say... You'd have to be human to immigrate, not cargo. But lets not stop there. A flock of geese flying overhead are migrating but geese captured in a cage and shipped somewhere are not migrants...they too are then cargo... spread the word and tell the RW infidels we have found the source of their stupidly and now we must broadcast that fortuitous moment for all to see. heh heh heh!

aa9.png

Then post #308 ought to have you rolling on the floor!

Carson is a fuckin idiot and completely removed from his linage and brains

Why don't you guys look at what he actually was saying instead of mincing someones words? Could he have used a better definition? I guess so, because there are people looking for any reason to skew someone else over race, no matter what their intentions were.
Excuses, excuses....this isn't the first time this moron has come out with stupid shit to say else he'd get a pass.....Carson is just stupid and out of touch with reality.....he needs to take his black ass back to medicine and pray he doesn't fuck it up after being in politics for so long.
You do realize Obama said the same thing? So thanks for admitting he is a dumb mother fucker too.
I am not sure he was referring to slaves but if he did, he was wrong... Ignorance is not being dumb...it is lack of understanding!

Here's a little quote I learned about ignorance and stupidity.........

"Ignorance is when you never had the chance to learn. Stupidity is when you had the chance but didn't bother. It's okay to be ignorant, just don't be stupid."

Did they critisize Obama when he said nearly the same exact thing?
No...Why should any one have criticized him? He used a modifying clause such as "in their own way" to clarify he wasn't saying slaves were immigrants per se!

So they were immigrants but only in their own way, what way was that you stupid little bitch?

Take your laughable hypocrisy and shove it up your faggot ass.

So Carson must think a helluva lot of Obama to repeat what he said RIGHT? Psst; you'd better keep an eye on them uppity darkies..i suspeks deys collutin' with one another and Carson[s speech proves it! heh heh heh!

You know, if Carson had actually repeated what Obama had said, there would probably be no outrage. Carson's problem isn't that he called slaves "immigrants" as much as it was the appearance that he was whitewashing the slave experience. At least Obama also referred to the fact that they faced prejudice and racism and hardship. Carson said they just worked harder for less pay.

You know, if Carson had actually repeated what Obama had said, there would probably be no outrage. Carson's problem isn't that he called slaves "immigrants" as much as it was the appearance that he was whitewashing the slave experience. At least Obama also referred to the fact that they faced prejudice and racism and hardship. Carson said they just worked harder for less pay.
It's not Dr Carson's job to educate people on what is self evident to everyone with an 8th grade education.

im·mi·grant
[ˈiməɡrənt]
NOUN

*sigh*

So nobody was ever sold by their own parents into slavery? Again interesting to know.

im·mi·grant
[ˈiməɡrənt]
NOUN

*sigh*

He didn't catch you at all. Birth isn't immigration no matter how much the Trump-Bots wish it to be. But if we are to get technical. In the era of slavery Blacks were not considered humans. The shipping of chattel is not immigration by any stretch, nor is it migration. Would we say a shipment of cattle makes the cattle immigrants? Nay! I say... You'd have to be human to immigrate, not cargo. But lets not stop there. A flock of geese flying overhead are migrating but geese captured in a cage and shipped somewhere are not migrants...they too are then cargo... spread the word and tell the RW infidels we have found the source of their stupidly and now we must broadcast that fortuitous moment for all to see. heh heh heh!

And yet you won't critisize the non-African American Obama for saying the exact same thing.

By now you've read post #308. Carson and Obama were both looking at slavery in the context of a slave's humanity. But the slavers and the American government did not see them as humans, they were just chattel, like other livestock and the word immigration just didn't apply to cargo.

By now you've read post #308. Carson and Obama were both looking at slavery in the context of a slave's humanity. But the slavers and the American government did not see them as humans, they were just chattel, like other livestock and the word immigration just didn't apply to cargo.
Irrelevant to the definition of immigrant, dufus.

im·mi·grant
[ˈiməɡrənt]
NOUN

*sigh*

And yet you won't critisize the non-African American Obama for saying the exact same thing.
I commented several times on why I didn't think the American born Obama didn't say the same thing.Go back and check!

And yet both referred to them as immigrants the only difference being is that Carson unlike Obama is actually an African American and descended from slaves; whereas, Obama is a Kenyan American descensed from Muslim pedophile worshipping takers of slaves.

Carson has been hypnotized by white supremacy. He is now called uncle Ruckus.

Unlike your dear leader Obama who said the same exact thing, Ben Carson is actually a descendent of slaves.

Er... no you are wrong there too, Obama's mother had a Black American slave ancestor.

You do know that Obama's mother was white, don't you dumbass?
I don't believe in race, dumbass but since I live in a country obsessed by it I have to use the term to converse with you troglodytes. Google it you DMF!

When? I never heard or read anything from you Repub-LIE Cons about that?
Why would anyone on the right whine about Obama calling slaves immigrants, dufus? It's true, they were immigrants.
Because your HUD token Negro was on the spot lookiig like a goofball so you snowflake apologists went digging into the archives to find Obama saying something similar. Well, so what? they were both wrong!
No, they were both right.

Nobody even blinked when Obama did it 11 times, because he is right.
You leftards and your faux outrage just got busted yet again.
I don't believe Obama said that 11 times. And I=don't care if he did. He was wrong if he actually meant saves were immigrants. Forced migration of millions of people is not immigration, DOPE! Those are two different words with two different meanings.

No one went ballistic on Obama though, calling him a dope. Obviously then, it wasn't the words that were offensive. Obama is protected by the media and a conservative would be attacked for saying the same thing
because , 'nod nod wink wink... everybody knows them conservatives are rascist'

Barry could've said that slaves were better off while in slavery than if they stayed back in Africa, and they would've applaud him. :D

Forum List

Back