🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson refers to slaves as "immigrants"

Carson has been hypnotized by white supremacy. He is now called uncle Ruckus.

Unlike your dear leader Obama who said the same exact thing, Ben Carson is actually a descendent of slaves.

Er... no you are wrong there too, Obama's mother had a Black American slave ancestor.

You do know that Obama's mother was white, don't you dumbass?
I don't believe in race, dumbass but since I live in a country obsessed by it I have to use the term to converse with you troglodytes. Google it you DMF!

you don't believe in race? how do you explain the differences between caucasian, mongoloid, and negroid?

Obama used a modifying clause to clarify he wasn't saying slaves were immigrants per se. Carson outright stated that African slaves, considered non human at the time were immigrants when in fact they were just CARGO. = jUst like the ducks, pigs and other animals on the same ships. I see slaves as human, but , the slavers didn't.

Last edited:
Obama used a modifying clause to clarify he wasn't saying slaves were immigrants per se. Carson outright stated that African slaves, considered non human at the time were immigrants when in fact they were just CARGO. = jUst like the ducks, pigs and other animals on the same ships. I see slaves as human, but , the slavers didn't.
Hilarious watching you do gymnastics attempting to defend Obama calling slaves immigrants.

BTW - Obama did it 11 separate occasions.

Keep going, this is fun.

Unlike your dear leader Obama who said the same exact thing, Ben Carson is actually a descendent of slaves.

Er... no you are wrong there too, Obama's mother had a Black American slave ancestor.

I don't believe in race, dumbass but since I live in a country obsessed by it I have to use the term to converse with you troglodytes. Google it you DMF!

you don't believe in race? how do you explain the differences between caucasian, mongoloid, and negroid?
The same way they did for thousands of years before some White guy i Germany said "let there be race."

Thats not entirely true, if you research the Islamic/Arab slave trade which spanned over a thousand years. The word they used to describe Africans litteraly meant "slave". I doubt by this time white europeans had african slaves, but they themselves had been taken as slaves by Arabs who sailed as far as Iceland to get them.

Hilarious watching you do gymnastics attempting to defend Obama calling slaves immigrants.

BTW - Obama did it 11 separate occasions.

Keep going, this is fun.
You have shown one occasion, I guess the rest are in you demented mind...unless he said it 11 times on the same tape... I just went by what the source wrote.

A quick question for you Christians out there........

Since in the Bible it says that all of mankind is descended from Adam and Eve, that means we are all related, so why should Christians be against someone in their own family?

Racism is definitely anti Christian.

Bible says many things. Adam was created on day six, right? From there to today, roughly 6000 years.
But we all know earth is bit older and not flat.

You don't have an argument here.

The same way they did for thousands of years before some White guy i Germany said "let there be race."

Thats not entirely true, if you research the Islamic/Arab slave trade which spanned over a thousand years. The word they used to describe Africans litteraly meant "slave". I doubt by this time white europeans had african slaves, but they themselves had been taken as slaves by Arabs who sailed as far as Iceland to get them.
Then allow me to examine the "truth" in your premise as well. The very word "slave" is derived from the word "SLAV."
slave
Word History: The derivation of the word slave encapsulates a bit of European history and explains why the twowords slave and Slav are so similar; they are, in fact, historically identical. The word slave first appears in Englisharound 1290, spelled sclave. The spelling is based on Old French esclave from Medieval Latin sclavus, "Slav, slave,"first recorded around 800. Sclavus comes from Byzantine Greek sklabos (pronounced sklä′vōs) "Slav," which appearsaround 580. Sklavos approximates the Slavs' own name for themselves

Continuing... A you can see the word "slavery" has origins in Europe, not the middle east or Africa. And also I would impress upon you to take notice of the difference between chattel slavery and human bondage. That slight variation is dependent on how the captor's society sees his captives. Chattel slavery i the world of Ilam was decidedly less racial intensive than Christian slavery according to the following passage:

How Islam moderated slavery
Islam's approach to slavery added the idea that freedom was the natural state of affairs for human beings and in line with this it limited the opportunities to enslave people, commended the freeing of slaves and regulated the way slaves were treated:

• Islam greatly limited those who could be enslaved and under what circumstances (although these restrictions were often evaded)
  • Islam treated slaves as human beings as well as property
  • Islam banned the mistreatment of slaves - indeed the tradition repeatedly stresses the importance of treating slaves with kindness and compassion
  • Islam allowed slaves to achieve their freedom and made freeing slaves a virtuous act
  • Islam barred Muslims from enslaving other Muslims
BBC - Religions - Islam: Slavery in Islam

Since in the Bible it says that all of mankind is descended from Adam and Eve, that means we are all related, so why should Christians be against someone in their own family?

Bible says many things. Adam was created on day six, right? From there to today, roughly 6000 years.

Your argument is invalid. It nowhere says the creation of the universe or the earth was a few days before the creation of Man.

Reread the first few verses of Genisis with an open mind. It doesn't say what you think it says.

That isn't fear you are smelling, its the shit in your drawers.
Carson should never have trusted a White RW speech writer. Inevitably they will do what is necessary to diminish his brilliance as a Black surgeon by writing silly speeches for him to recite. They are far more comfortable when he looks foolish in the pubic eye and he is too caught up in Trumpmania to recognize that!
Carson merely repeated what Obama said 11 times, dufus.

Your faux outrage is really entertaining.
So Carson must think a helluva lot of Obama to repeat what he said RIGHT? Psst; you'd better keep an eye on them uppity darkies..i suspeks deys collutin' with one another and Carson[s speech proves it! heh heh heh!

You know, if Carson had actually repeated what Obama had said, there would probably be no outrage. Carson's problem isn't that he called slaves "immigrants" as much as it was the appearance that he was whitewashing the slave experience. At least Obama also referred to the fact that they faced prejudice and racism and hardship. Carson said they just worked harder for less pay.
By now you've read post #308. Carson and Obama were both looking at slavery in the context of a slave's humanity. But the slavers and the American government did not see them as humans, they were just chattel, like other livestock and the word immigration just didn't apply to cargo.

And yet both referred to them as immigrants the only difference being is that Carson unlike Obama is actually an African American and descended from slaves; whereas, Obama is a Kenyan American descensed from Muslim pedophile worshipping takers of slaves.
Thomas Jefferson wouldn't like your tone...you might indict HIM as a pedophile. Of course in your mind,Muslim pedophiles are infinitely far worse than American's founding father pedophiles.

But again, Obama's mother is descended from Black American slaves:
Ancestry website: Obama's mother descended from first US slave

Then allow me to examine the "truth" in your premise as well. The very word "slave" is derived from the word "SLAV."
slave
Word History: The derivation of the word slave encapsulates a bit of European history and explains why the twowords slave and Slav are so similar; they are, in fact, historically identical. The word slave first appears in Englisharound 1290, spelled sclave. The spelling is based on Old French esclave from Medieval Latin sclavus, "Slav, slave,"first recorded around 800. Sclavus comes from Byzantine Greek sklabos (pronounced sklä′vōs) "Slav," which appearsaround 580. Sklavos approximates the Slavs' own name for themselves

Continuing... A you can see the word "slavery" has origins in Europe, not the middle east or Africa. And also I would impress upon you to take notice of the difference between chattel slavery and human bondage. That slight variation is dependent on how the captor's society sees his captives. Chattel slavery i the world of Ilam was decidedly less racial intensive than Christian slavery according to the following passage:

Islam's approach to slavery added the idea that freedom was the natural state of affairs for human beings and in line with this it limited the opportunities to enslave people, commended the freeing of slaves and regulated the way slaves were treated:

• Islam greatly limited those who could be enslaved and under what circumstances (although these restrictions were often evaded)
  • Islam banned the mistreatment of slaves - indeed the tradition repeatedly stresses the importance of treating slaves with kindness and compassion
  • Islam allowed slaves to achieve their freedom and made freeing slaves a virtuous act
Thank you for showing us how the Pedo Prophet brought "civilization" to the world!

Your argument is invalid. It nowhere says the creation of the universe or the earth was a few days before the creation of Man.

Reread the first few verses of Genisis with an open mind. It doesn't say what you think it says.

I'm pretty sure that sixth day comes after first five.

slave

Thank you for showing us how the Pedo Prophet brought "civilization" to the world!
Shall I tell you how a Pedo statesman brought the Declaration of Independence to life as a living document.

I'm pretty sure that sixth day comes after
Like I said. READ. since you didnt, I'll post it here from memory.

In the BEGINNING, God created the heavens and the earth. (THIS speaks of the creation).

The next verse is an UNDETERMINED period of time AFTER the creation:

And the earth BECAME 'tohu and bohu' (chaotic and desolate).

slave

They were treated as human beings? really? Kindness and compassion? They estimate 10 to 20 million Africans were transported to the east Arabia, persia etc. but it's estimated up to 80 million died on the way there. That doesn't sound to me like they were well looked after. I believe though that some Arab historians might try to claim they were.
Most African males including most young boys were castrated, thats why you see very few african descendants in ME countries as compared to in the west and a high percentage of those boys died from the castration.That would have been an agonizing death. The Arabs also for the most part did not allow them to have families as in the Americas. The men were used as soldiers or eunichs, while women were mainly captured as sex slaves. They were still property any way revisionists try to spin it.

I think one of the main differences was in the west, slaves were used more in agriculture in an expanding new world. For the most part arabs just didn't need slaves in that way so maybe people are fooled to think they were more compassionate. One example where there is an exception to this is when Africans were used to drain the salt marshes in Iraq and were treated so brutally they had a slave uprising of like 1/2 million slaves.

So slaves were allowed their freedom? yeah well look at the diaspora that exist in places like ME today, they are still heavily marginalized, and discriminated as second class as opposed to here in the West where the decendants of slaves have fared much much better since the days of slavery than those in the ME. It is definately about race with those people, I don't know why some like to pretend it was only European Whites who practiced racism

Shall I tell you how a Pedo statesman brought the Declaration of Independence to life as a living document.
Please continue to bash the USA and praise the 'Religion of Peace.'

Let everyone see where a libtard stands.

BTW, the Constitution is NOT a 'living document.' Its author says so.

slave

They were treated as human beings? really? Kindness and compassion? They estimate 10 to 20 million Africans were transported to the east Arabia, persia etc. but it's estimated up to 80 million died on the way there. That doesn't sound to me like they were well looked after. I believe though that some Arab historians might try to claim they were.
Most African males including most young boys were castrated, thats why you see very few african descendants in ME countries as compared to in the west and a high percentage of those boys died from the castration.That would have been an agonizing death. The Arabs also for the most part did not allow them to have families as in the Americas. The men were used as soldiers or eunichs, while women were mainly captured as sex slaves. They were still property any way revisionists try to spin it.

I think one of the main differences was in the west, slaves were used more in agriculture in an expanding new world. For the most part arabs just didn't need slaves in that way so maybe people are fooled to think they were more compassionate. One example where there is an exception to this is when Africans were used to drain the salt marshes in Iraq and were treated so brutally they had a slave uprising of like 1/2 million slaves.

So slaves were allowed their freedom? yeah well look at the diaspora that exist in places like ME today, they are still heavily marginalized, and discriminated as second class as opposed to here in the West where the decendants of slaves have fared much much better since the days of slavery than those in the ME. It is definately about race with those people, I don't know why some like to pretend it was only European Whites who practiced racism
Arabs went up and down the coasts of Europe raiding villages, killing the men and taking the women as sexual slaves (they like to call them 'wives'). This guy is a moron and a traitor to in any way praise Islam.

I'm pretty sure that sixth day comes after
Like I said. READ. since you didnt, I'll post it here from memory.

In the BEGINNING, God created the heavens and the earth. (THIS speaks of the creation).

The next verse is an UNDETERMINED period of time AFTER the creation:

And the earth BECAME 'tohu and bohu' (chaotic and desolate).

And you think that, since you're religious, you can read better than those who are not.

Why don't you read it, and all... Earth was created on day one. Adam and Eve on day six.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

Why don't you read it, and all... Earth was created on day one. Adam and Eve on day six.
It doesn't say the earth was created on 'day one'. Reread what I just told you.

IF you actually crack open the Bible and READ IT, you'll see the "the face of God hovered over the earth, and the earth was covered in water. NO LAND.

1) The earth existed for billions of years.

2) The earth BECAME 'chaotic and desolate' This could have occurred ANY TIME prior to Adam.

3) "The face of God hovered over the face of the deep (surface of the water covered earth)

4) The "Creation Story" now begins.

Do you understand now? The bible is referring to the RESTORATION of a damaged earth -- not the creation of the earth.

I know you can't be bothered to actually READ it, but if you do, WITH AN OPEN MIND, you can understand.

The short answer is, the creation of the first man has NOTHING to do with the age of the earth

Forum List

Back