Ben Carson: Still Nutty as a fruitcake

lbj-great-society.jpg

Please concerned posters of all stripe, post this image whenever people lament the Black problem in America and wonder what is the cause or propose more liberal 'solutions' when they haven't fixed the last ones!
What has happened in those 50 years? Manufacturing jobs formerly held by blacks left the inner cities. Nothing replaced those jobs but a growing drug trade. The war on drugs took those black males who formerly had good manufacturing jobs and threw them in prison
That is what broke up the black famlies

Stop the racists shit. Blacks are more racists than white and that is a fact. They are considered minorities in large part because of broken homes, but also in large part due to living in high poverty areas and the lack of a chance and the resources to get out or vision to see what there life could be like. I blame the liberals for their policies that hurt blacks and many other minorities groups, but the GOp isn't much better.

How many GOP reps go into high black neighborhoods to hold speeches and to serve food and volunteer and reach out to the black communities? I've NEVER see that telavised.

Okay natrualgas

I take that to mean you will be thrilled to watch this entire speech and tell us how Mitt Romney wanted to help Black America. Then, please tell us whether you think his plans would have worked or not.

And why they would have or would not have worked.

Do me a favor and don't ever use Romney as an example. He's not what I call on the right. I never liked him and his investment company is a prime example of bad business owners.

I'll do no such thing.

It isn't cool or trendy or chic to go through life stupidly.

Yet that's the road you are on.

And you think your closed mindedness is something to be proud of.

It ain't, boy.

See, you have no basis in reality for believing what you said n your post.

All you know is what his opponents want you to parrot.

And it looks like they have themselves a real squawker.

You will make them proud.

Because you are wrong.

But you are following the Progressive game plan so they love it that you are going into the front lines of online 'battle' even though their answers don't hold up against real questions you'll get from Conservatives.

But just like Saddam and the Ayatollah sent 10 year olds into battle in the 10 year long Iran/Iraq war which killed more than 1,000,000 people, the Libs are sending you into battle with talking points which are guaranteed losers when met with facts.

But you don't know that.

If you did you would no longer espouse their unworkable ideas or be proud of your identification as one of them.

If you disagree with all of this there's a great way to prove it.

Just prove your statements and stick around to see the rebuttals that your misinformation prompts.

Then maybe you will learn something here.

If not, then learn the hard way.

Stay stuck on stupid and get your feelings hurt on these pages every day because your liberal media only gives you enough faulty info to get you to toe their line and then wade into 'battle' only to get your clock cleaned, leaving you humiliated.

In the open marketplace of ideas yours are like 720p TV sets when 1040p has been the resolution standard for years and is now being made obsolete by an even newer TV industry standard. Yet you are still behind the curve and behind even your fellow looney libs who have been posting here and know they come to these pages regularly under armed and ill prepared by their liberal media for the battles they will face against better informed Conservatives.

Conservatives often consume both sides of the news by watching/reading RW AND LW news.

And those who don't do that at least get their news from a more reliable news source, FOX NEWS.

This allows us to learn the truth and regularly wipe the floor with Libs in debate.

Just because our sources don't lie to us and yours do.

So, get ready for the education you have missed until now, boy.

Hahahaha!

Someone needs to seriously teach you how to write in paragraph form. My eyes are seeing double...;.

Both Carson and Cruz will occupy the GOP Clown Car if they decide to run

Stop the racists shit. Blacks are more racists than white and that is a fact. They are considered minorities in large part because of broken homes, but also in large part due to living in high poverty areas and the lack of a chance and the resources to get out or vision to see what there life could be like. I blame the liberals for their policies that hurt blacks and many other minorities groups, but the GOp isn't much better.

How many GOP reps go into high black neighborhoods to hold speeches and to serve food and volunteer and reach out to the black communities? I've NEVER see that telavised.

Okay natrualgas

I take that to mean you will be thrilled to watch this entire speech and tell us how Mitt Romney wanted to help Black America. Then, please tell us whether you think his plans would have worked or not.

Do me a favor and don't ever use Romney as an example. He's not what I call on the right. I never liked him and his investment company is a prime example of bad business owners.

I'll do no such thing.

It ain't, boy.

Because you are wrong.

But you are following the Progressive game plan so they love it that you are going into the front lines of online 'battle' even though their answers don't hold up against real questions you'll get from Conservatives.

But just like Saddam and the Ayatollah sent 10 year olds into battle in the 10 year long Iran/Iraq war which killed more than 1,000,000 people, the Libs are sending you into battle with talking points which are guaranteed losers when met with facts.

But you don't know that.

If you did you would no longer espouse their unworkable ideas or be proud of your identification as one of them.

Just prove your statements and stick around to see the rebuttals that your misinformation prompts.

Stay stuck on stupid and get your feelings hurt on these pages every day because your liberal media only gives you enough faulty info to get you to toe their line and then wade into 'battle' only to get your clock cleaned, leaving you humiliated.

In the open marketplace of ideas yours are like 720p TV sets when 1040p has been the resolution standard for years and is now being made obsolete by an even newer TV industry standard. Yet you are still behind the curve and behind even your fellow looney libs who have been posting here and know they come to these pages regularly under armed and ill prepared by their liberal media for the battles they will face against better informed Conservatives.

Conservatives often consume both sides of the news by watching/reading RW AND LW news.

And those who don't do that at least get their news from a more reliable news source, FOX NEWS.

This allows us to learn the truth and regularly wipe the floor with Libs in debate.

Hahahaha!

Someone needs to seriously teach you how to write in paragraph form. My eyes are seeing double...;.

No, you stupid mush for brains.

My formatting style is proven to increase legibility and reading ease.

When space is less of an issue, you want a good amount of white space otherwise your missive appears as visually dense and sometimes even intimidating to a casual reader.

That is what you should have sensed.

Remember this...there ain't a horse that can't be rode, nor a cowboy that cain't be throwed.

Okay natrualgas

I'll do no such thing.

It ain't, boy.

Because you are wrong.

But you don't know that.

Hahahaha!

When space is less of an issue, you want a good amount of white space otherwise your missive appears as visually dense and sometimes even intimidating to a casual reader.

Remember this...there ain't a horse that can't be rode, nor a cowboy that cain't be throwed.

Remember this forever - Nobody wants to read something that looks like it takes up an entire page. It looks too long. Also, on message boards anybody that writes in this form is a liberal talking points moron who can't think for himself.

What is it with the Left that they have to denigrate a black man who can think for himself, who is accomplished and articulate?
Carson is not in office. Carson is not running for anything. Carson shows up in various media and makes statements. And for some reason the Left wants to vilify him./
We see who the real racists are here: Democrats. Like there was any doubt.

I think Carson is an intelligent and has a commendable record of altruism. I am not sure if he his ready for primetime politics and the bile that comes with it. It's a nasty business. Political opponents; regardless of party, will tear you to shreds. I look forward to hearing what solutions he has to offer concerning the pressing issues of the day.
Well, you won't be hearing any.

'Last April, Carson linked gays to pedophiles and “people who believe in bestiality.” His “That’s not an orange. …That’s a banana’ attempt to explain himself a few days later stretched the limits of ridiculousness. And what he said about Obamacare at the Values Voters Summit last October rendered him unworthy of high office. “You know, Obamacare is really, I think, the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery,” Carson said.'

Ready for Ben Carson Not for president. - The Washington Post

Carson has gotten into a lot of trouble for his gaffes, but I'm not sure enough notice has been taken of the less controversial fluff that makes up his let's-call-it political stances. He is a very good speaker who spends his time saying things no less nonsensical than the very bad speakers who appear before and after him at the same venues. He's a man who combines the policy chops of Sarah Palin with the self-assurance of Newt Gingrich, and I'm not sure that would wear very well on the campaign trail:

For Carson, the canary in the American coalmine is political correctness. It’s a theme that’s woven into his stump speech, one that he’s now delivering four or five times a week, in states in every corner of the country — he has only 13 free days on his calendar between now and the end of the year.

I ask Carson why he believes this minor moral failing is so crucial. “The reason that is very troubling to me is that it's the very same thing that happened to the Roman Empire,” he says, growing serious. “They were extremely powerful. There was no way anybody could overcome them. But these philosophers, with the long flowing white robes and the long white beards, they could wax eloquently on every subject, but nothing was right and nothing was wrong. They soon completely lost sight of who they were.”

The Roman Empire fell because of political correctness and because of the failings of the Roman philosopher class? That's certainly a curious spin on history. And it's strange, slightly conspiratorial notions like this that dominate Carson's rhetoric.

Where do the TeaBrains dig these clowns up?

Being Liberal means you get to call blacks derogatory terms like fruitcake and NOT be subject to the expired race card.

Okay natrualgas

I'll do no such thing.

It ain't, boy.

Because you are wrong.

But you don't know that.

Hahahaha!

Remember this forever - Nobody wants to read something that looks like it takes up an entire page. It looks too long. Also, on message boards anybody that writes in this form is a liberal talking points moron who can't think for himself.

"Nobody wants to read something that looks like it takes up an entire page. It looks too long."

Your ADD is one of the country's problems.

You don't know shit from Shinola here boy.

This is you: "Wah, wah, wah! It's too long for me to read! I will lose interest in the middle and want some Cheezy Poofs. Wah! I'd rather remain stuck on stupid. Wah!!!"

You spoiled little prick.

This is one reason why you are so stupid.

Get used to challenging yourself to do more, better.

Don't come in here like a little girl!

Be a MAN.

I think Carson is an intelligent and has a commendable record of altruism. I am not sure if he his ready for primetime politics and the bile that comes with it. It's a nasty business. Political opponents; regardless of party, will tear you to shreds. I look forward to hearing what solutions he has to offer concerning the pressing issues of the day.
Well, you won't be hearing any.

'Last April, Carson linked gays to pedophiles and “people who believe in bestiality.” His “That’s not an orange. …That’s a banana’ attempt to explain himself a few days later stretched the limits of ridiculousness. And what he said about Obamacare at the Values Voters Summit last October rendered him unworthy of high office. “You know, Obamacare is really, I think, the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery,” Carson said.'

Ready for Ben Carson Not for president. - The Washington Post

“You know, Obamacare is really, I think, the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery,” Carson said.'

It is.

You don't know.

You could care less what happens to us.

All you care about is using our plight to win bragging points in your stupid debates. Or, helping your racist white Liberal and Progressive puppet masters stay in power.

When you talk about Trayvon you're talking about something as bad as Slavery

When you are talking about Big Mike you are talking about something as bad a s Slavery.

It's different, just as ISIS and Islam are different enemies to this country than the Soviet Union was.

There are generations of Blacks who are willingly or not being victimized by White Liberals who continually belly up to the bar to get their guaranteed Black votes by way of this intentional, casual and pernicious degradation of those who are the least able to avoid the trap of generational dependence upon entitlements and a sense of beholding to the cynical racists who keep this system as it is.

And this is a long ass paragraph. It's a bone I'm tossing the boy.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is even more of a blowhard and unelectable than Ben Carson.

I predict your feelings will get hurt on these pages.

I doubt it.

And
Ted Cruz is even more of a blowhard and unelectable than Ben Carson.

That's your next President, boy.

You better get used to it.

President Ted Cruz.
I'm a 38 year old father.

"I'm a 38 year old father."

Then start acting like it!

Carson has gotten into a lot of trouble for his gaffes, but I'm not sure enough notice has been taken of the less controversial fluff that makes up his let's-call-it political stances. He is a very good speaker who spends his time saying things no less nonsensical than the very bad speakers who appear before and after him at the same venues. He's a man who combines the policy chops of Sarah Palin with the self-assurance of Newt Gingrich, and I'm not sure that would wear very well on the campaign trail:

For Carson, the canary in the American coalmine is political correctness. It’s a theme that’s woven into his stump speech, one that he’s now delivering four or five times a week, in states in every corner of the country — he has only 13 free days on his calendar between now and the end of the year.

I ask Carson why he believes this minor moral failing is so crucial. “The reason that is very troubling to me is that it's the very same thing that happened to the Roman Empire,” he says, growing serious. “They were extremely powerful. There was no way anybody could overcome them. But these philosophers, with the long flowing white robes and the long white beards, they could wax eloquently on every subject, but nothing was right and nothing was wrong. They soon completely lost sight of who they were.”

The Roman Empire fell because of political correctness and because of the failings of the Roman philosopher class? That's certainly a curious spin on history. And it's strange, slightly conspiratorial notions like this that dominate Carson's rhetoric.

It's not Carson's fault really. It's just that to be paid attention to in his party, he has to utter increasingly weird shit.

So we get statements like universal healthcare is worse than slavery and we roll our eyes.

Even Fox's Wallace knows the guy is unelectable and has said as much.

Will Ben be the first one out of the clown car

gop%2Bclown%2Bcar%2Bcolor.jpg

You racist fuck. You racist mother fuckers always compare blacks to clowns? I hear your dog whistle you racist piece of shit.

If what you say about democrats being the party of racists were true, then why do the majority of blacks always vote democrat?

Entitlement programs revised and/or initially created as part of LBJ's "Great Society" series of programs.

And in getting his racist fellow Southerners to go along with his programs he appealed to their sense of racism AND personal political gain.

BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpeg

But those programs not only DIDN'T work as well for America nor American Blacks as they worked to help the Progressive Democrats gain or retain power, but those programs have created a dependency in generations of American Blacks and shoved a wedge in the traditionally strong and proud Black families. So the children have no positive male role models growing up.

So they grow wild and learn to steal and sell drugs and then you fear them and spend more on law enforcement, the justice system, car insurance, retail goods, alarm systems, guns and ammo and practice and lessons and accessories and guard dogs and better fences and rising death tolls in all parts of the community and Zimmerman/Trayvon incidents and Big Mike incidents and Police contempt for these young gangsters who become inured to violence after being programmed by hours upon hours of gangsta rap crap and being racially profiled because young Black men ARE likely to be up to no good if given a chance if they were anything like the guys I grew up with in MY neighborhood.

Don't get me started on this subject.

But if you do, I'm ready.

I'd post a quote from a shrewd political observer, Irving Kristol.

That's all the clue I'll give you.

gop-clown-car-by-hip-is-everything1.jpg

Racist...

Looks like yet another USMB thread has turned into a namecalling and insulting match.

No surprise. Not many people here can actually adddress an issue.

Forum List

Back