Benedict Donald Blows His First Chance To Make Us Safe

oh geezus like this hasnt happened before....bring the guys home.....

Didn't happen to Obama in eight years.
try this.....

In a speech at National Defense University in May 2013, Obama promised to provide more transparency about targeted killings.

It took three years, but in July the White House said up to 164 civilians had been killed in 473 airstrikes during Obama’s tenure, and that most involved drones. The tally did not include the wars in Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan.

Independent groups put the death toll much higher, saying hundreds of civilians were killed outside the war zones, and many hundreds more in them.
President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

No country denied us access to counter terror ops even after all that. Isn't that remarkable.
is that what you were saying?....or were you saying no civilians died under obama?....your story mentioned both....and yeman will let us back in because they were not doing that great on their own ....but if they dont,then thats their problem,civilians die over there all the time because of the animals we were helping them fight.....and they know this....if this happened under obama they would have bitched but let it go on....they are just jumping on the "i hate trump" bandwagon....like so many others....

I was talking about access to a country so that we could generate counter terror ops. Yemen will not let us back in at least for the time being and the target was one of the biggest al Qaeda operators in the Middle East who was a very successful recruiter.

They just leave their diplomats hanging in the wind.

Too bad that not just one, but two, formal Congressional investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing. You should probably retire your cheerleader outfit it really doesn't fit anymore.
Yes with Obama's justice department leading the way. Lol

Note to Yemen Government: Tell your terrorists that it's not a swell idea to bring your wife and your kids to the battlefield.

If they die, the onus is on them.

Again, this wouldn't have happened if Trump had actually read the briefing book, or had some clue how to run an operation.

He's CIC not in charge of running the operation for crying out loud. Don't try that bullshit. The plan was set up in December and they had to wait till the next moonless time period.

But the problem with the operation wasn't even in the planning that Obama approved. The problem that we are now aware of is that there was a leak.

Someone tipped off AQ. Even that isn't the issue.

It's who the fuck sent those men into the firefight knowing that AQ had been tipped off and were cocked, locked and ready to rock.

But now we have another issue. A biggie. Four IT reps for the D's are being criminally investigated.

The D's in question were all on very very sensitive security committees. And this IT family had an outside server that was getting House Data funnelled to it.

The president not only blows the mission that killed a heroic American soldier and killed scores of civilians, he causes the country at the center of the turmoil to withdraw permission for any future counter terror operations guaranteeing that ISIS will continue to grow and prosper there.

New York Times

WASHINGTON — Angry at the civilian casualties incurred last month in the first commando raid authorized by President Trump, Yemen has withdrawn permission for the United States to run Special Operations ground missions against suspected terrorist groups in the country, according to American officials.

Grisly photographs of children apparently killed in the crossfire of a 50-minute firefight during the raid caused outrage in Yemen. A member of the Navy’s SEAL Team 6, Chief Petty Officer William Owens, was also killed in the operation.

Read more: https://www.nytimes....s-missions.html
So Yemen is really pro-ISIS then. They would rather have them there than us. I guess that's their decision to make so we should pull all support from Yemen immediately. Foreign aid, military support, ect. All. Gone.

They just leave their diplomats hanging in the wind.

Too bad that not just one, but two, formal Congressional investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing. You should probably retire your cheerleader outfit it really doesn't fit anymore.
Yes with Obama's justice department leading the way. Lol
Nope. The investigations were led by Republicans who were in the majority.

Note to Yemen Government: Tell your terrorists that it's not a swell idea to bring your wife and your kids to the battlefield.

If they die, the onus is on them.

Again, this wouldn't have happened if Trump had actually read the briefing book, or had some clue how to run an operation.

He's CIC not in charge of running the operation for crying out loud. Don't try that bullshit. The plan was set up in December and they had to wait till the next moonless time period.

But the problem with the operation wasn't even in the planning that Obama approved. The problem that we are now aware of is that there was a leak.

Someone tipped off AQ. Even that isn't the issue.

It's who the fuck sent those men into the firefight knowing that AQ had been tipped off and were cocked, locked and ready to rock.

But now we have another issue. A biggie. Four IT reps for the D's are being criminally investigated.

The D's in question were all on very very sensitive security committees. And this IT family had an outside server that was getting House Data funnelled to it.

You will not be successful trying to tie Dems to a military operations leak. Congress is normally not clued into any confidential ops until well after the fact.

The president not only blows the mission that killed a heroic American soldier and killed scores of civilians, he causes the country at the center of the turmoil to withdraw permission for any future counter terror operations guaranteeing that ISIS will continue to grow and prosper there.

New York Times

WASHINGTON — Angry at the civilian casualties incurred last month in the first commando raid authorized by President Trump, Yemen has withdrawn permission for the United States to run Special Operations ground missions against suspected terrorist groups in the country, according to American officials.

Grisly photographs of children apparently killed in the crossfire of a 50-minute firefight during the raid caused outrage in Yemen. A member of the Navy’s SEAL Team 6, Chief Petty Officer William Owens, was also killed in the operation.

I'm glad I don't live with you, the screaming butt hurt would keep me awake at night. Dude, this is incoherent lunacy

New York Times

I'm glad I don't live with you, the screaming butt hurt would keep me awake at night. Dude, this is incoherent lunacy

I do believe that even the worms that live in Kaz's head want out now.

Someone tipped off AQ.
Yeah, Tramp told Putin during their Saturday phone call, and Putin warned AQ about the Sunday raid.
Putin wants the Yemeni and Saudi oil supplies to be disrupted making his oil more valuable.

New York Times

I do believe that even the worms that live in Kaz's head want out now.

Forum List

Back