Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched

Hey......Republicans impeached over a blowjob, they could impeach over this

The President at the time decided to obstruct justice over his blow job. You can't impeach a President over a blow job. If that were the case, Johnson, Kennedy, and FDR could have easily been impeached. Like Clinton said himself, it is the cover up that gets you in trouble in Washington.

Which of these did the Bush administration blame on anything but Islamic terror ?

How many were refused military aid and intervention ?

Answers = None. None.

Bush essentially used all this to continue his war in Iraq.

Which had absolutely zero to do with Terrorism.

The author of 9/11 was essentially forgotten by the Bush administration.

And exactly zero Conservatives showed any concern about that whatsoever.
apparently the authors courier wasn't forgotten !!

Yeah, he was.

The information gleaned from the interrogation of KSM was mothballed until Obama re-established the hunt for Bin Laden.

You make an obedient little subject, but a shitty citizen.

Wrong on both counts you parasitic wannabe white trash cocksucker.

Plus you didn't address the subject before your drive-by puking all over yourself. Now fuck off.

"Those in the know" have ordered you to just forget all about it and move on, so do as you're told, shut your mouth and move on, peon. There, that make you feel more comfortable, subject?

Whip me, baby, whip me good! You are one funny nutball.

Your responses to my posts are without exception substance free personal attacks that tell us more about you than me. One suspects that your attempts to pass as white trash have led you to this sad pass around the ville and in your street life.

You might be ahead to stick with mysterious and inscrutable. It seems likely that works better for wannabe dominatrixes fishing online for customers.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen.

Maybe..maybe not.

But Republicans sure are spending lots of time and effort conflating every misstep into an impeachable offense.

I think it's a secondary goal. The first was to defund the government. The second is to make it impossible for the government to get anything done.

Hey......Republicans impeached over a blowjob, they could impeach over this

The President at the time decided to obstruct justice over his blow job. You can't impeach a President over a blow job. If that were the case, Johnson, Kennedy, and FDR could have easily been impeached. Like Clinton said himself, it is the cover up that gets you in trouble in Washington.

It....it wasn't about GETTING a blowjob, it was denying it

That is why we HAD to drag the country through the mud

Well, there's a lot of people saying there is proof of a cover up here and it's obvious Obama lied and all kinds of other accusations, but so far I've seen no proof-and I've looked at all the areas where the supposed proof is. Now, did mistakes happen. Undoubtedly. Are there some whistle blowers testifying Wednesday, yes. But I've seen no credible proof of a cover up or of any impeachable offense. No matter who is in charge, I for one need some evidence of wrongdoing before I run around saying we should impeach somebody. And I have no doubt in my mind, that the main reason the Republicans are making such a big deal is purely for political purposes. They want to hurt Obama because that's always their goal and they want to tarnish Hillary because they don't have anyone who can beat her in 2016. If you can't see this, then you are blind as hell.

Well, there's a lot of people saying there is proof of a cover up here and it's obvious Obama lied and all kinds of other accusations, but so far I've seen no proof-and I've looked at all the areas where the supposed proof is. Now, did mistakes happen. Undoubtedly. Are there some whistle blowers testifying Wednesday, yes. But I've seen no credible proof of a cover up or of any impeachable offense. No matter who is in charge, I for one need some evidence of wrongdoing before I run around saying we should impeach somebody. And I have no doubt in my mind, that the main reason the Republicans are making such a big deal is purely for political purposes. They want to hurt Obama because that's always their goal and they want to tarnish Hillary because they don't have anyone who can beat her in 2016. If you can't see this, then you are blind as hell.
so the truth of what happened in Benghazi will hurt Obama politically ??

This is another example of "gotcha" justice.

The administration, under attack politically, by Romney, who in an unprecedented and radical move, criticized a sitting President during a Presidential campaign while there was an ongoing attack on US citizens, sent out a representative to put out CIA talking points. But even those came with caveats. That was largely ignored in an effort to conflate this into something it wasn't. But several pretty good issues came out..which conservatives chose to completely ignore.

-Why was there a CIA "Annex" at a diplomatic Mission?
-Did the CIA hold militants prisoner?
-Was it even wise to open a consulate in an unsecured area?
-Why does congress continue to defund security for consulates, overseas?

But none of these are impeachable and speak to overall policy. Which, conservatives have no interest in..

so the truth of what happened in Benghazi will hurt Obama politically ??

Will it? So far the answer is no and I don't think anything else will come out that will hurt him either. BUT, the Republicans think they can tarnish him with this. What they don't understand is while this gets their base whipped up into a frenzy-nobody else cares. Yes, they should find out what happened and fix the mistakes that were made but most people would rather the Republicans do something besides obstruct everything and investigate Benghazi. There's a lot of work that needs to be done right now and it isn't happening.

Democrats still control the Senate.

No way are the events of Benghazi an impeachable event.

Was there some incompetence? Yes

Was there a high crime? No

Most importantly, Americans don't give a fig about Benghazi. It's being used by nutso republicans to take down Hillary Clinton before she whips them in the 2016 election.

This is another example of "gotcha" justice.

The administration, under attack politically, by Romney, who in an unprecedented and radical move, criticized a sitting President during a Presidential campaign while there was an ongoing attack on US citizens, sent out a representative to put out CIA talking points. But even those came with caveats. That was largely ignored in an effort to conflate this into something it wasn't. But several pretty good issues came out..which conservatives chose to completely ignore.

-Why was there a CIA "Annex" at a diplomatic Mission?
-Did the CIA hold militants prisoner?
-Was it even wise to open a consulate in an unsecured area?
-Why does congress continue to defund security for consulates, overseas?

But none of these are impeachable and speak to overall policy. Which, conservatives have no interest in..

Very good point. There are questions that need to be answered but the Republicans are only interested in going out there and saying "the facts are coming" Really? What facts? Oh, they can't say. We need to wait until Wednesday. So why say anything right now? Because you have nothing and just want to implement a smear campaign. Typical politics and nothing new.

Someone should keep a list how much money theses fucking losers spend on this ghost chase. It's a cover up lmfao Benghazi Benghazi boo Benghazi fucking fools

Someone should keep a list how much money theses fucking losers spend on this ghost chase. It's a cover up lmfao Benghazi Benghazi boo Benghazi fucking fools

Yeah, you gotta love the time and money spent by these "fiscal conservatives" with their investigations, which are in record numbers now.

And THATS with them complaining about UE!

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

Bring it on.

Which of these did the Bush administration blame on anything but Islamic terror ?

How many were refused military aid and intervention ?

Answers = None. None.

He won't answer. he posted that nonsense in another thread, was challenged in much the same way, and has run off.

Still no outrage from the righties for Bush exposing so many to so much peril so often. Where were you guys then? Did you even start a thread about Bush ignoring the threats for years?

Democrats still control the Senate.

No way are the events of Benghazi an impeachable event.

Was there some incompetence? Yes

Was there a high crime? No

Most importantly, Americans don't give a fig about Benghazi. It's being used by nutso republicans to take down Hillary Clinton before she whips them in the 2016 election.

Right on the money. You need to post this on the other485 smear threads.

Forum List

Back