'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

Mormon Discussions ? View topic - Republicans admit they Defunded Embassy security

Hello?????
Better than the Repubs, who only have "tax cuts" and voting down President Obama's cabinet posts, on the brain.

You're a tool, but fun to play with......so again you didnt answer any of my questions, is she responsible for security or not? and if not, who is?

When you answer why the Repubs defunded embassies abroad, making Benghazi possible, I'll answer your question.

wait doesnt the senate have to vote on that too? And who made the recomendations? If you want to go there, I'll go there.

I mean after liberals perpetrating that video hoax on us....you have no credibility......you really thought a video caused that.....amazing!

You're a tool, but fun to play with......so again you didnt answer any of my questions, is she responsible for security or not? and if not, who is?

When you answer why the Repubs defunded embassies abroad, making Benghazi possible, I'll answer your question.

wait doesnt the senate have to vote on that too? And who made the recomendations? If you want to go there, I'll go there.

I mean after liberals perpetrating that video hoax on us....you have no credibility......you really thought a video caused that.....amazing!

Absolutely...the video gave them "the reason". Why wouldn't anyone think that?
And who are you to say that I have no credibility?
And don't play....most bills in the Senate require 60 votes, meaning that some Repubs have to side with Dems. But how can we ever get there when the chickenshit Repubs filibuster each and every bill the Dems put up? How much intellectual dishonesty am I suppose to take from you?

What a fucking dipshit you are.

LMAO...po nigga poet has everyone who bitch slaps him on ignore.

And the Daily KOS is your source? Think about it this way, you blame congress for just about everything, and not the administration. But then you praise them (the administration) for delivering the kill order on OBL. Hey did they (congress) not come together on the flight delays yesterday? Can you not accept that the failures were perpetrated by Obama's administration and not Congress? Congress didn't ask for four men to die in Benghazi, Obama made sure of it when he sat on his hands and did nothing, knowing full well the situation.

The Daily KOS. Credibility gone. That ignore list of yours, is funny. If you see that as a badge of honor, you're even more deluded than I thought. Your OP is trash.

BS. Who was responsible for the sequestration taking effect, in the first place. The Congress was "warned", in February, yet, Sen. Hal Rogers (R-KY), claimed that they weren't notified, and blamed the FAA and the administration.
And to your question, the answer is "No", emphatically. And President Obama was not to blame for the uprising in Cairo, precipitated by an anti-Muslim videotape (Mohammed movie embassy attacks: Don?t let Internet videos drive you to violence. - Slate Magazine), which led to the Benghazi attack...the embassy was also a front for a covert CIA operation that was classified. You got a beef to pick, pick it with the CIA, a separate entity from the State Dept. See: The Benghazi attack and the anti-Muslim video: How the GOP misread intelligence from Libya. - Slate Magazine
President Obama, Hilary Clinton have clean, pristine hands, in my opinion, as it applies to Benghazi. Much ado about nothing.
KOS is reputable, your opinion, notwithstanding. My ignore list is the badge of dishonor, for those on it. You put yourself there, by your inane comments.

Republicans are so one sided, they are so bigoted they think all Democrats are the same, every single stinking Republican things that, don't they?

Well yea, of course. The GOP is 90% white. They are like Patty and Cathy:

They look alike

they walk alike

at times they even talk alike

You could lose your mind......

What does the 90% white have to do with anything? I love that, some meaningless statistic......

Liberals call black republicans uncle toms....lets see what it means..

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom

1)Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.

2)A black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people

3)Theatrical productions of Uncle Tom's Cabin played throughout the nadir (post Civil War and Reconstruction); but since the novel's indictment of slavery was no longer congenial to an increasingly white society, rewrites changed Uncle Tom from a martyr who gave his life to protect the people into a sentimental dope who was loyal to kindly masters. In the black community, Uncle Tom eventually came to mean an African American who sells out his people's interests and still does today. In my opinion the phrase "uncle tom" should not be used today by black people because it degrades the status of a man who wasn't in fact a sell out but a hero who's name should be used with reverence not disgrace.

so the joke is really on liberals....and people like rdean.....God keep posting, I'm getting a woodie with you teeing me up like that@!

Because Republicans today feel the few dozen blacks in the Republican party are the only ones who know how to work.

I find it hilarious that you point to something sickeningly racist as your "position".

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're saying she isnt the one responsible for the safety of ambassadors? She just signs stuff and oh well....is that the best Daily KOS could come up with? so if not Hilary, who? Obama? hahaha

so becasue she signs alot of stuff, she didnt know what she was signing....

Wow liberals just sign off on stuff AND they vote for laws in which they dont know any details.....wow sounds like they're on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mormon Discussions ? View topic - Republicans admit they Defunded Embassy security

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things.”

For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million.

Consulate personnel stationed in Benghazi had allegedly expressed concerns over their safety in the months leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks that killed four Americans, including Amb. Chris Stevens. Chaffetz and Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who chairs the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, claim those concerns were ignored.

"It seems to be a coordinated effort between the White House and the State Department, from Secretary [Hillary] Clinton to President Obama's White House," Chaffetz told Fox and Friends on Tuesday.

Chaffetz and Issa co-signed a letter to the State Department, demanding answers on to the Benghazi security detail. State Department officials and other witnesses will testify before the House Oversight Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense, and Foreign Operations on Wednesday.

Ahead of the hearing, some Democrats claim that partisanship and campaigning are corrupting the Libyan investigation, The New York Times reports. The charges come as some GOP members attempt to frame the incident as a failure of the Obama's foreign policy and to call criticize the administration for engaging in a "cover-up" of what really occurred.

Hello?????
Better than the Repubs, who only have "tax cuts" and voting down President Obama's cabinet posts, on the brain.

the 16 man SST force was pulled in August after requests to keep them were made, and they are NOT paid for by the state dept. but by DOD.....

but hey, "what difference does it make"....right? :rolleyes:

Republicans are so one sided, they are so bigoted they think all Democrats are the same, every single stinking Republican things that, don't they?

They look alike

they walk alike

What does the 90% white have to do with anything? I love that, some meaningless statistic......

Liberals call black republicans uncle toms....lets see what it means..

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom

1)Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.

Bullshit. That is not the meaning. That is an illogical fallacy, to suggest that a "black Republican" is the only one "working", "educated" and "living well" and "setting a good example for his or her children". Do you not think that that could easily be said of a black Democrat???? Are you stupid, or what? And where do you get off defining terms associated with black people, in the first place?

2)A black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people.
Indeed. And any black that supports or endorses the racist, bigoted and misogynistic Republican platform has, in fact, "betrayed his own people".

3)Theatrical productions of Uncle Tom's Cabin played throughout the nadir (post Civil War and Reconstruction); but since the novel's indictment of slavery was no longer congenial to an increasingly white society, rewrites changed Uncle Tom from a martyr who gave his life to protect the people into a sentimental dope who was loyal to kindly masters. In the black community, Uncle Tom eventually came to mean an African American who sells out his people's interests and still does today. In my opinion the phrase "uncle tom" should not be used today by black people because it degrades the status of a man who wasn't in fact a sell out but a hero who's name should be used with reverence not disgrace.

Opinion. Not to be confused with "the truth".

so the joke is really on liberals....and people like rdean.....God keep posting, I'm getting a woodie with you teeing me up like that@!

More intellectual dishonesty?????????
Find one link where a white liberal is calling a black Republican an "Uncle Tom". I'll wait.
Black Dems (or liberals) are the only ones with license to call black Republicans "Uncle Toms".
If a white liberal/Democrat called a black Republican an Uncle Tom, we'd never hear the end of it. The Right would immediately cry "foul", racism, and hypocrisy on the part of Dems. Truth is, a white liberal, that is truly a liberal would never say it, even if he/she thought it. Hence, there is no truth to the accusation that blatant racism exists in the Democratic Party. That's your party's shit.
And please refrain from defining terms concerning black people, lest your "white privilege" be seen as "on steroids".

So you're saying she isnt the one responsible for the safety of ambassadors? She just signs stuff and oh well....is that the best Daily KOS could come up with? so if not Hilary, who? Obama? hahaha

so becasue she signs alot of stuff, she didnt know what she was signing....

Wow liberals just sign off on stuff AND they vote for laws in which they dont know any details.....wow sounds like they're on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things.”

For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million.

Consulate personnel stationed in Benghazi had allegedly expressed concerns over their safety in the months leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks that killed four Americans, including Amb. Chris Stevens. Chaffetz and Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who chairs the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, claim those concerns were ignored.

"It seems to be a coordinated effort between the White House and the State Department, from Secretary [Hillary] Clinton to President Obama's White House," Chaffetz told Fox and Friends on Tuesday.

Chaffetz and Issa co-signed a letter to the State Department, demanding answers on to the Benghazi security detail. State Department officials and other witnesses will testify before the House Oversight Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense, and Foreign Operations on Wednesday.

Ahead of the hearing, some Democrats claim that partisanship and campaigning are corrupting the Libyan investigation, The New York Times reports. The charges come as some GOP members attempt to frame the incident as a failure of the Obama's foreign policy and to call criticize the administration for engaging in a "cover-up" of what really occurred.

Hello?????

the 16 man SST force was pulled in August after requests to keep them were made, and they are NOT paid for by the state dept. but by DOD.....

Precisely. It's like you're attempting to make some important point, but fail to do so.

Hello?????

Precisely. It's like you're attempting to make some important point, but fail to do so.

oh the point on the SST team was very important, it turned your post into trash, but hey, I don't except honesty ( or any real knowledge/facts on a given topic) from you so you're on firm ground there:rolleyes:

Daily Kos: Conspiracy-riddled House Republican 'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

"Let's all just savor this, shall we? The House Republicans release a scathing report blaming Hillary Clinton for something-something-Benghazi, because something-something-Benghazi is the newest Fox News conspiracy theory and there's really just nothing, and I mean nothing, that the Congress of the United States of America needs to spend their time on more than Fox News conspiracy theories. That's a given. Darrell Issa exists to investibate those theories. The entire House Oversight Committee has been turned into an episode of Scooby Doo where Obama or Hillary Clinton are behind literally every bad thing that happens in America, from solar companies going bust to children getting cavities." (Big guffaw, here)......"[By tradition], every cable from an embassy bears the “signature” of the ambassador — and every cable from Washington bears the “signature” of the secretary of state. The protocol is explained in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual: […]
Because of this protocol, “Secretary Clinton ‘signed’ hundreds of thousands of cables during her tenure as secretary,” said State Department spokesman Patrick H. Ventrell. “As then-Secretary Clinton testified, the security cables related to Benghazi did not come to her attention. These cables were reviewed at the assistant secretary level.”]

Yep. The entire House Republican "investigative" team didn't know that, and they didn't check, and/or they didn't listen to Every Damn State Department Employee Who Could Tell Them That. . Has there ever been a Congress more incompetent than this one? I don't mean partisan, or mean, or ineffective—I mean stone-cold incompetent. This is the sort of thing that really should require a public pie in the face for all involved, and the House Republican caucus is just goddamn stupid enough that we could probably get that required public pie-ing passed as actual bill, providing we bury it in some language about continued oil subsidies or free guns to American toddlers.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: It's just too funny for words. Hilary is already leading any potential Republican "hopefuls" for the 2016 election...my guess is her "moxie" will never be matched, by the dimwits jockeying to find their footing. Benghazi is a "no brainer" just like "marriage equality"...there is no traction to be made off of demonizing either, given the general consensus in the country today. I'm jus' sayin'. LOL
Idiots like you believe that bullshit. Hillary knew it. Besides, that report doesn't excuse the fact that she and obamaturd knew and did nothing. Try again idiot.

Hello?????

And you are totally pointless, like most libtards.

Daily Kos: Conspiracy-riddled House Republican 'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

"Let's all just savor this, shall we? The House Republicans release a scathing report blaming Hillary Clinton for something-something-Benghazi, because something-something-Benghazi is the newest Fox News conspiracy theory and there's really just nothing, and I mean nothing, that the Congress of the United States of America needs to spend their time on more than Fox News conspiracy theories. That's a given. Darrell Issa exists to investibate those theories. The entire House Oversight Committee has been turned into an episode of Scooby Doo where Obama or Hillary Clinton are behind literally every bad thing that happens in America, from solar companies going bust to children getting cavities." (Big guffaw, here)......"[By tradition], every cable from an embassy bears the “signature” of the ambassador — and every cable from Washington bears the “signature” of the secretary of state. The protocol is explained in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual: […]
Because of this protocol, “Secretary Clinton ‘signed’ hundreds of thousands of cables during her tenure as secretary,” said State Department spokesman Patrick H. Ventrell. “As then-Secretary Clinton testified, the security cables related to Benghazi did not come to her attention. These cables were reviewed at the assistant secretary level.”]

Yep. The entire House Republican "investigative" team didn't know that, and they didn't check, and/or they didn't listen to Every Damn State Department Employee Who Could Tell Them That. . Has there ever been a Congress more incompetent than this one? I don't mean partisan, or mean, or ineffective—I mean stone-cold incompetent. This is the sort of thing that really should require a public pie in the face for all involved, and the House Republican caucus is just goddamn stupid enough that we could probably get that required public pie-ing passed as actual bill, providing we bury it in some language about continued oil subsidies or free guns to American toddlers.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: It's just too funny for words. Hilary is already leading any potential Republican "hopefuls" for the 2016 election...my guess is her "moxie" will never be matched, by the dimwits jockeying to find their footing. Benghazi is a "no brainer" just like "marriage equality"...there is no traction to be made off of demonizing either, given the general consensus in the country today. I'm jus' sayin'. LOL
Idiots like you believe that bullshit. Hillary knew it. Besides, that report doesn't excuse the fact that she and obamaturd knew and did nothing. Try again idiot.

Idiot? You don't even know me...and I don't care to know you. Is that the way you introduce yourself to dialogue????? Immediate transfer to ignore.

Who the fuck was responsible for the sequester taking effect?????????? The Republican Congress....conventional wisdom, according the polls. My head is on my neck which is on my chest, where it's always been. I don't indulge "whitespeak" insults, in any event.

They look alike

they walk alike

Is THAT what happened to you Dweeb?

Forum List

Back