'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

Obviously, this is all about keeping blacks "in line," condemning blacks for straying from how they're expected to think, and ensuring they keep voting for the right people

Slave masta got to beat the slave if they get out of line!

And another.

Must have felt good for your kind to say, "Slave masta got to beat the slave if they get out of line!"

After all, the Democratic Party is a coalition Party and has conservatives as members.

I've always said that. The conservatives in the Democratic Party are called "Blue Dogs". And no, "liberals have not been very, very racist". Liberals are only one small part of the Democratic Party. Conservatives are the entire Republican Party. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. In fact, considering the Republicans are 90% white, there are very few of any minority in the Republican Party. Who would want to belong to such a dirty party that has done some much damage to this country? Oh wait.........nevermind.

dean you're so full of shit...the democrats are full of liberal....jesus you're stupid......and they have racists.....I dont thin kthere are too many conservatives in the democrat part.....it was liberals who believed in eugenics and who took all those segragtionist votes.......wilson, roosevelt, truman, stephenson, kennedy, johnson, carter.....oh and the others i missed nixon and reagan won with 49 states....so everyone voted for them!!!!!!!!!!

as for the republicans, nope we have liberals too.......but nice way to portray your racism.....sorry we dont give out govt money like the democrats do.....and so it hurt us with black folk.....but hey you got your slaves back right????????

Hilarious. You know nothing about history. In the middle 60's, the Conservatives, who made up the bulk of the Democratic Party fled the party to join the Republican Party because they couldn't stomach blacks coming into the Democratic Party. Clearly, you didn't even know that you stupid fuck. What is wrong with you?
Everyone knows that except tards.
And clearly, many blacks AND Hispanics are conservative. As well as Muslims and Hindu and others not welcome in the lily white 90% white Republican Party.

Where do they get clowns like YOU who want to debate but don't know enough to debate. Dude, you're an idiot. Come back when you have at least one or two facts. At least one or two. Two should be the minimum.

After your post, everyone is going to laugh at you. Except for your brothers in ignorance.

Eugenics - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of EUGENICS

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Just that one thing proves you are a drooling moron.

I want to see more of Buckeye's version of "history". I need another good laugh.

Obviously, this is all about keeping blacks "in line," condemning blacks for straying from how they're expected to think, and ensuring they keep voting for the right people

And another.

Must have felt good for your kind to say, "Slave masta got to beat the slave if they get out of line!"

they would never say that shit to any black persons face. Tell him to go to the mall and say that shit. We'd be watching him on the six o'clock news.

Daily Kos: Conspiracy-riddled House Republican 'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

"Let's all just savor this, shall we? The House Republicans release a scathing report blaming Hillary Clinton for something-something-Benghazi, because something-something-Benghazi is the newest Fox News conspiracy theory and there's really just nothing, and I mean nothing, that the Congress of the United States of America needs to spend their time on more than Fox News conspiracy theories. That's a given. Darrell Issa exists to investibate those theories. The entire House Oversight Committee has been turned into an episode of Scooby Doo where Obama or Hillary Clinton are behind literally every bad thing that happens in America, from solar companies going bust to children getting cavities." (Big guffaw, here)......"[By tradition], every cable from an embassy bears the “signature” of the ambassador — and every cable from Washington bears the “signature” of the secretary of state. The protocol is explained in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual: […]
Because of this protocol, “Secretary Clinton ‘signed’ hundreds of thousands of cables during her tenure as secretary,” said State Department spokesman Patrick H. Ventrell. “As then-Secretary Clinton testified, the security cables related to Benghazi did not come to her attention. These cables were reviewed at the assistant secretary level.”]

Yep. The entire House Republican "investigative" team didn't know that, and they didn't check, and/or they didn't listen to Every Damn State Department Employee Who Could Tell Them That. . Has there ever been a Congress more incompetent than this one? I don't mean partisan, or mean, or ineffective—I mean stone-cold incompetent. This is the sort of thing that really should require a public pie in the face for all involved, and the House Republican caucus is just goddamn stupid enough that we could probably get that required public pie-ing passed as actual bill, providing we bury it in some language about continued oil subsidies or free guns to American toddlers.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: It's just too funny for words. Hilary is already leading any potential Republican "hopefuls" for the 2016 election...my guess is her "moxie" will never be matched, by the dimwits jockeying to find their footing. Benghazi is a "no brainer" just like "marriage equality"...there is no traction to be made off of demonizing either, given the general consensus in the country today. I'm jus' sayin'. LOL

Her name was on them, that makes her responsible, even if she is black.

Living up to your ID name. LOL

Wait a second, STARKEY ARE YOU READING THIS???? See I know how you think......

But I thought those "conservative" members went to the republicans? And rdean do you know liberals have been very very racist????

After all, the Democratic Party is a coalition Party and has conservatives as members.

I've always said that. The conservatives in the Democratic Party are called "Blue Dogs". And no, "liberals have not been very, very racist". Liberals are only one small part of the Democratic Party. Conservatives are the entire Republican Party. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. In fact, considering the Republicans are 90% white, there are very few of any minority in the Republican Party. Who would want to belong to such a dirty party that has done some much damage to this country? Oh wait.........nevermind.

dean you're so full of shit...the democrats are full of liberal....jesus you're stupid......and they have racists.....I dont thin kthere are too many conservatives in the democrat part.....it was liberals who believed in eugenics and who took all those segragtionist votes.......wilson, roosevelt, truman, stephenson, kennedy, johnson, carter.....oh and the others i missed nixon and reagan won with 49 states....so everyone voted for them!!!!!!!!!!

as for the republicans, nope we have liberals too.......but nice way to portray your racism.....sorry we dont give out govt money like the democrats do.....and so it hurt us with black folk.....but hey you got your slaves back right????????

Your ignorance is staggering. And your lack of respect for black forum members is duly noted. There are no slaves in the Democratic Party..... Although, the "knee-jerk" reactions of you Fox News enthusiasts seems to suggest that you might be slaves to the machinations and lies of the Republican Party, which seems to only value wealthy white male conservatives.....and I'm thinking that characterization "sums" you up, pretty well, except for the "wealthy" part. You, obviously, don't have any money to speak of, by your presence here. LOL

So you're saying she isnt the one responsible for the safety of ambassadors? She just signs stuff and oh well....is that the best Daily KOS could come up with? so if not Hilary, who? Obama? hahaha

so becasue she signs alot of stuff, she didnt know what she was signing....

Wow liberals just sign off on stuff AND they vote for laws in which they dont know any details.....wow sounds like they're on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mormon Discussions ? View topic - Republicans admit they Defunded Embassy security

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things.”

For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million.

Consulate personnel stationed in Benghazi had allegedly expressed concerns over their safety in the months leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks that killed four Americans, including Amb. Chris Stevens. Chaffetz and Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who chairs the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, claim those concerns were ignored.

"It seems to be a coordinated effort between the White House and the State Department, from Secretary [Hillary] Clinton to President Obama's White House," Chaffetz told Fox and Friends on Tuesday.

Chaffetz and Issa co-signed a letter to the State Department, demanding answers on to the Benghazi security detail. State Department officials and other witnesses will testify before the House Oversight Subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense, and Foreign Operations on Wednesday.

Ahead of the hearing, some Democrats claim that partisanship and campaigning are corrupting the Libyan investigation, The New York Times reports. The charges come as some GOP members attempt to frame the incident as a failure of the Obama's foreign policy and to call criticize the administration for engaging in a "cover-up" of what really occurred.

Hello?????
Better than the Repubs, who only have "tax cuts" and voting down President Obama's cabinet posts, on the brain.

So you admit that the embassy's were not well protected?

You admit that the administration knew they were not.

Now will you admit it was Obama and not congress that sent those men into what you are claiming was not well protected? Sure seems like manslaughter or negligent homicide.

Your ignorance is staggering. And your lack of respect for black forum members is duly noted. There are no slaves in the Democratic Party..... Although, the "knee-jerk" reactions of you Fox News enthusiasts seems to suggest that you might be slaves to the machinations and lies of the Republican Party, which seems to only value wealthy white male conservatives.....and I'm thinking that characterization "sums" you up, pretty well, except for the "wealthy" part. You, obviously, don't have any money to speak of, by your presence here. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n64OY6XaxSY]Alfonzo Rachel: Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

And another.

they would never say that shit to any black persons face. Tell him to go to the mall and say that shit. We'd be watching him on the six o'clock news.

I think you right, they would never have the guts to say things like this to a black audience:

Biden to crowd: Romney will 'put you all back in chains'

It is curious as to why black put up with being put down like this.

Poet is a coward, the miue you play his gameback at him he starts crying.

Poet you should stick to the racism forums. That's what you do best. You're not cut out for adult level material.
Well, he has fully proven, many times on this board, that he's not exactly the brightest light on the ol' Xmas' o' life.

Typical liberal, if ya' will.:cuckoo:

NYT: Black Republicans 'Tokens'

yep rdean and his racist liberals call a black person who isnt a democrat a sellout and then touts his 90% figure.....LOLOLOLOLOL

what a hypocrit and piece of shit!

Uh, please. Breitbart ? As a credible news source???? LOLOLOL

Find where rdean, or liberals, in general, have ever called a black person who isn't a Democrat, a "sellout". I'll wait for evidence of that. It isn't done. The only person with license to call out a "black Republican" for "selling out", would be a black liberal Democrat, like me. The term "sellout", on some level, means "cheated". How would rdean be "cheated", by way of a black Republican? I'll wait for the answer. I would be the one who would feel cheated, by the lack of solidarity, in light of a fellow black eschewing principle for short term gain. Have you looked at the racist, bigoted and misogynistic Republican platform, "recently"?? Have you seen how Republicans have behaved in regards to minorities, "recently"? I understand the draw of "small government"....but I'll leave it to you to explain the draw of the rest. I'm all ears.

Shit happens in a war and that's what's happening in the Middle East.

No, what upsets me about Benghazi was the Obama administration's misinformation campaign after the attack. It was blatant. The president should be impeached.

Shit happens in a war and that's what's happening in the Middle East.

No, what upsets me about Benghazi was the Obama administration's misinformation campaign after the attack. It was blatant. The president should be impeached.

Even Carter didn't lose an Ambassador to people he put in power. I am pretty sure that Benghazi is a first in American Presidential history.

do you often fantasize about black men WJ?
WTF are you babblin' about, ya' drunken loser?

Christ, it's Sunday, a day of rest...Give your liver a rest, and put the bottle down, ya' moron.

Oh, and seeing as though you've demonstrated your blatant racism towards blacks on this board, I'm quite sure you "fantasize" about stringing 'em up from big tall trees, with short pieces o' rope,....eh,....loser?

Christ, it's Sunday, a day of rest...Give your liver a rest, and put the bottle down, ya' moron.

Oh, and seeing as though you've demonstrated your blatant racism towards blacks on this board, I'm quite sure you "fantasize" about stringing 'em up from big tall trees, with short pieces o' rope,....eh,....loser?

You're wasting your keystrokes.

Sunday is very special day of the week in the TMN household: Cold Duck Mimosas (made with Tang!) for breakfast.

You're wasting your keystrokes.

Sunday is very special day of the week in the TMN household: Cold Duck Mimosas (made with Tang!) for breakfast.
Well, good for them,...they must get all fancied up in their white robes and dunce caps for such a special occasion.....They be livin' LARGE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n64OY6XaxSY]Alfonzo Rachel: Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

This guy has such a lack of understanding of history, he can't be taken seriously. If he explained why the majority of blacks were in the Republican Party until the middle 60's and why the majority were in the Democratic Party after the middle 60's and today's Republican Party is 90% white, he would be singing a different tune.

Forum List

Back