'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

So you're saying she isnt the one responsible for the safety of ambassadors? She just signs stuff and oh well....is that the best Daily KOS could come up with? so if not Hilary, who? Obama? hahaha

so becasue she signs alot of stuff, she didnt know what she was signing....

Wow liberals just sign off on stuff AND they vote for laws inwhich they dont know any details.....wow sounds like they're on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you DO remember Ronald Reagan! Good

This message is hidden because tjvh is on your ignore list.
Not interested in your viewpoint. Please leave my thread.

And if he says no?

There goes poet thinking he can control free speech. Too bad. I suggest people not on his ignore list quote people who are, so he will have no choice but to ignore everybody.

So you're saying she isnt the one responsible for the safety of ambassadors? She just signs stuff and oh well....is that the best Daily KOS could come up with? so if not Hilary, who? Obama? hahaha

Wow liberals just sign off on stuff AND they vote for laws inwhich they dont know any details.....wow sounds like they're on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you DO remember Ronald Reagan! Good

What about him?

Daily Kos: Conspiracy-riddled House Republican 'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

"Let's all just savor this, shall we? The House Republicans release a scathing report blaming Hillary Clinton for something-something-Benghazi, because something-something-Benghazi is the newest Fox News conspiracy theory and there's really just nothing, and I mean nothing, that the Congress of the United States of America needs to spend their time on more than Fox News conspiracy theories. That's a given. Darrell Issa exists to investibate those theories. The entire House Oversight Committee has been turned into an episode of Scooby Doo where Obama or Hillary Clinton are behind literally every bad thing that happens in America, from solar companies going bust to children getting cavities." (Big guffaw, here)......"[By tradition], every cable from an embassy bears the “signature” of the ambassador — and every cable from Washington bears the “signature” of the secretary of state. The protocol is explained in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual: […]
Because of this protocol, “Secretary Clinton ‘signed’ hundreds of thousands of cables during her tenure as secretary,” said State Department spokesman Patrick H. Ventrell. “As then-Secretary Clinton testified, the security cables related to Benghazi did not come to her attention. These cables were reviewed at the assistant secretary level.”]

Yep. The entire House Republican "investigative" team didn't know that, and they didn't check, and/or they didn't listen to Every Damn State Department Employee Who Could Tell Them That. . Has there ever been a Congress more incompetent than this one? I don't mean partisan, or mean, or ineffective—I mean stone-cold incompetent. This is the sort of thing that really should require a public pie in the face for all involved, and the House Republican caucus is just goddamn stupid enough that we could probably get that required public pie-ing passed as actual bill, providing we bury it in some language about continued oil subsidies or free guns to American toddlers.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: It's just too funny for words. Hilary is already leading any potential Republican "hopefuls" for the 2016 election...my guess is her "moxie" will never be matched, by the dimwits jockeying to find their footing. Benghazi is a "no brainer" just like "marriage equality"...there is no traction to be made off of demonizing either, given the general consensus in the country today. I'm jus' sayin'. LOL

Her name was on them, that makes her responsible, even if she is black.

The Obama administration misled the American people for over a week concerning Benghazi, telling all and sundry that the attack was due to a demonstration over a Youtibe video. There was no demonstration. It was a plaaned attack on the American Embassy.

Apparently, Oabama didn't want to deal with it during the heat of the presidential campaign.

So he lied. All the bullshit in the world will not change that.

Hence, there is no truth to the accusation that blatant racism exists in the Democratic Party. That's your party's shit.

:lol:you can wish it away if you like.....and if you love being patronized like an 8 year old...:rolleyes:

I believe there is probably racism in the Democratic Party. Homophobia and misogyny. After all, the Democratic Party is a coalition Party and has conservatives as members.

There are no liberals in the Republican Party. And you will never see liberals at a Democratic Convention throwing peanuts at a black CNN Camera woman and saying "This is how we feed the animals".

Hence, there is no truth to the accusation that blatant racism exists in the Democratic Party. That's your party's shit.

:lol:you can wish it away if you like.....and if you love being patronized like an 8 year old...:rolleyes:

I believe there is probably racism in the Democratic Party. Homophobia and misogyny. After all, the Democratic Party is a coalition Party and has conservatives as members.

There are no liberals in the Republican Party. And you will never see liberals at a Democratic Convention throwing peanuts at a black CNN Camera woman and saying "This is how we feed the animals".

Wait a second, STARKEY ARE YOU READING THIS???? See I know how you think......

But I thought those "conservative" members went to the republicans? And rdean do you know liberals have been very very racist????

But I thought those "conservative" members went to the republicans? And rdean do you know liberals have been very very racist????

After all, the Democratic Party is a coalition Party and has conservatives as members.

I've always said that. The conservatives in the Democratic Party are called "Blue Dogs". And no, "liberals have not been very, very racist". Liberals are only one small part of the Democratic Party. Conservatives are the entire Republican Party. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. In fact, considering the Republicans are 90% white, there are very few of any minority in the Republican Party. Who would want to belong to such a dirty party that has done some much damage to this country? Oh wait.........nevermind.

Daily Kos: Conspiracy-riddled House Republican 'Benghazi' report suffers fatal, very stupid flaw

"Let's all just savor this, shall we? The House Republicans release a scathing report blaming Hillary Clinton for something-something-Benghazi, because something-something-Benghazi is the newest Fox News conspiracy theory and there's really just nothing, and I mean nothing, that the Congress of the United States of America needs to spend their time on more than Fox News conspiracy theories. That's a given. Darrell Issa exists to investibate those theories. The entire House Oversight Committee has been turned into an episode of Scooby Doo where Obama or Hillary Clinton are behind literally every bad thing that happens in America, from solar companies going bust to children getting cavities." (Big guffaw, here)......"[By tradition], every cable from an embassy bears the “signature” of the ambassador — and every cable from Washington bears the “signature” of the secretary of state. The protocol is explained in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual: […]
Because of this protocol, “Secretary Clinton ‘signed’ hundreds of thousands of cables during her tenure as secretary,” said State Department spokesman Patrick H. Ventrell. “As then-Secretary Clinton testified, the security cables related to Benghazi did not come to her attention. These cables were reviewed at the assistant secretary level.”]

Yep. The entire House Republican "investigative" team didn't know that, and they didn't check, and/or they didn't listen to Every Damn State Department Employee Who Could Tell Them That. . Has there ever been a Congress more incompetent than this one? I don't mean partisan, or mean, or ineffective—I mean stone-cold incompetent. This is the sort of thing that really should require a public pie in the face for all involved, and the House Republican caucus is just goddamn stupid enough that we could probably get that required public pie-ing passed as actual bill, providing we bury it in some language about continued oil subsidies or free guns to American toddlers.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: It's just too funny for words. Hilary is already leading any potential Republican "hopefuls" for the 2016 election...my guess is her "moxie" will never be matched, by the dimwits jockeying to find their footing. Benghazi is a "no brainer" just like "marriage equality"...there is no traction to be made off of demonizing either, given the general consensus in the country today. I'm jus' sayin'. LOL
Idiots like you believe that bullshit. Hillary knew it. Besides, that report doesn't excuse the fact that she and obamaturd knew and did nothing. Try again idiot.

Breaking: It Turns Out That Protecting Our Embassies Costs Money

Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Smart Republicans don't want to talk about this anymore because of how stupid it makes them look. It's the second time Republicans ignored a Clinton "warning". And we have the transcripts.

After all, the Democratic Party is a coalition Party and has conservatives as members.

I've always said that. The conservatives in the Democratic Party are called "Blue Dogs". And no, "liberals have not been very, very racist". Liberals are only one small part of the Democratic Party. Conservatives are the entire Republican Party. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. In fact, considering the Republicans are 90% white, there are very few of any minority in the Republican Party. Who would want to belong to such a dirty party that has done some much damage to this country? Oh wait.........nevermind.

dean you're so full of shit...the democrats are full of liberal....jesus you're stupid......and they have racists.....I dont thin kthere are too many conservatives in the democrat part.....it was liberals who believed in eugenics and who took all those segragtionist votes.......wilson, roosevelt, truman, stephenson, kennedy, johnson, carter.....oh and the others i missed nixon and reagan won with 49 states....so everyone voted for them!!!!!!!!!!

as for the republicans, nope we have liberals too.......but nice way to portray your racism.....sorry we dont give out govt money like the democrats do.....and so it hurt us with black folk.....but hey you got your slaves back right????????

dean you're so full of shit...the democrats are full of liberal....jesus you're stupid......and they have racists.....I dont thin kthere are too many conservatives in the democrat part.....it was liberals who believed in eugenics and who took all those segragtionist votes.......wilson, roosevelt, truman, stephenson, kennedy, johnson, carter.....oh and the others i missed nixon and reagan won with 49 states....so everyone voted for them!!!!!!!!!!

as for the republicans, nope we have liberals too.......but nice way to portray your racism.....sorry we dont give out govt money like the democrats do.....and so it hurt us with black folk.....but hey you got your slaves back right????????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8]Runaway Slave Movie - Own it on DVD! - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously, this is all about keeping blacks "in line," condemning blacks for straying from how they're expected to think, and ensuring they keep voting for the right people

Slave masta got to beat the slave if they get out of line!

Terrorists which NATO put in power in Libya killed the ambassador.

Obama lied, people died.

Egypt, Libya, next stop Syria and their chemical WMDs....

"I never read the reports, and as far as I know, nobody in my department read the reports"

That inept clown has the blood of 4 americans, who were needlessly slaughtered because of her obvious abject ineptness, staining her hands.

And goofballs like Poet, no doubt believes she's capable of leading this country....But then, goofballs like Poet believed BHO was capable of leading this country, and we've all seen what an unmitigated disaster that has turned out to be.

Hilarious. You know nothing about history. In the middle 60's, the Conservatives, who made up the bulk of the Democratic Party fled the party to join the Republican Party because they couldn't stomach blacks coming into the Democratic Party. Clearly, you didn't even know that you stupid fuck. What is wrong with you?
Everyone knows that except tards.
And clearly, many blacks AND Hispanics are conservative. As well as Muslims and Hindu and others not welcome in the lily white 90% white Republican Party.

Where do they get clowns like YOU who want to debate but don't know enough to debate. Dude, you're an idiot. Come back when you have at least one or two facts. At least one or two. Two should be the minimum.

After your post, everyone is going to laugh at you. Except for your brothers in ignorance.

Eugenics - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of EUGENICS

: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Just that one thing proves you are a drooling moron.

Forum List

Back