Benghazi- The Video Obama said Caused Ambassador Stevens +3 Deaths

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
For all the Obama supporters on this site that would not question if he stated the sun rose in the West, what can be explained about the video debacle?

Only under a Black president does the Nation, or Congress, not question. Pick any white President in years past and they would be impeached.

Boehner is a traitor like Obama by not demanding a special prosecutor

Barack Obama is a cancer that is beyond treatment

-Geaux

[youtube]FRigDCkB6k8[/youtube]

Benghazi was bad, yes but probably a clusterf..k.

What he is guilty of is his use of the drone program. I don't mean killing the bad guys it is the innocents he killed.

After that releasing the information that it was SEAL team 6 that he said killed OBL was traitorous.

Impeached, I highly doubt it- how many presidents have been impeached again? Compared to how many have done supposedly terrible, terrible things?

For all the Obama supporters on this site that would not question if he stated the sun rose in the West, what can be explained about the video debacle?

Only under a Black president does the Nation, or Congress, not question. Pick any white President in years past and they would be impeached.

Being wrong about the cause of an incident is hardly grounds for impeachment. You're going to have to do better than that.

It's amazing at how much everyone makes a fuss about a few diplomats just for political purposes and nothing more when our service men and women are killed every day by the same people. If they really cared, they would have been fussing about the deaths of our active duty men and women who are overseas and actually defending our freedom.

Obama goes out of his way to comment on a local law enforcement issue (Trayvon Martin) more than once, but avoids Benghazi like the plague. Sounds legit to me..... :thup:

It's amazing at how much everyone makes a fuss about a few diplomats just for political purposes and nothing more when our service men and women are killed every day by the same people. If they really cared, they would have been fussing about the deaths of our active duty men and women who are overseas and actually defending our freedom.

Soldiers sign up to fight a war and they understand the risk of doing so. What are we suppose to do...Not fight for that freedom?

What Obama did is not allow the rescue of our embassy that we damn sure could of gotten too.

See the difference?

The media and Obama don't want us to know we're still at war.

During the Bush years that's all they wanted to talk about.

OP- You're out of your tiny mind. 40 other attacks/protests that DEFINITELY were reactions to the Egyptian/Muslim Rush Limbaugh lol calling for video protests, and only Pub charlatans and their loudmouth dupes KNOW Bengazi had nothing to do with it. Pfffft!!

Soldiers sign up to fight a war and they understand the risk of doing so. What are we suppose to do...Not fight for that freedom?

What Obama did is not allow the rescue of our embassy that we damn sure could of gotten too.

See the difference?

Yup. They had plenty of warning about Benghazi. The Brits and the RC pulled out because of those warnings. What did out State Department do? Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Because of the State Department fuck up four very good men died for nothing. Then they trotted Rice out to blame it on a video. There were no demonstrations at Benghazi. There were however loads of dirtbags wanting to strike a blow on 9-11. DuuuHHH,

Kinda funny that all survivors of Benghazi had to sign Non Disclosure Agreements. Think that kinda plays into the cover up theories big time. Non Disclosure about what exactly??

Being wrong about the cause of an incident is hardly grounds for impeachment. You're going to have to do better than that.

Wrong as lying, or wrong as in poor intelligence?

-Geaux

Give it a rest.

Benghazi is old news and nobody cares.

And nothing will happen to Obama over the issue. .. :cool:

Well you obviously don't give a shit but I think the families of the slain and wounded might like the real story. I know I would. I'd also like to know why the NDA agreements from all the survivors??

What video debacle?

Only 2 presidents in this nation's history have been impeached. Both were Democrats. Reagan committed real live treason and broke the law in Iran Contra. No impeachment.

Traitor? To whom?

-Geaux

[youtube]FRigDCkB6k8[/youtube]

:lol:

-Geaux

Wrong as in that's the story the CIA wanted you to hear.

The CIA are paid to lie.

Get that in your head.

-Geaux

The CIA are paid to lie.

Get that in your head.

So, your saying the CIA told Obama and Rice et al to lie to the American people for a week or more? So they did?

Interesting approach

-Geaux

Give it a rest.

Benghazi is old news and nobody cares.

And nothing will happen to Obama over the issue. .. :cool:

Well you obviously don't give a shit but I think the families of the slain and wounded might like the real story. I know I would. I'd also like to know why the NDA agreements from all the survivors??

Nah, just a phony scandal from the Obama Trilogy.

Wait, there's been a sequel

-Geaux

-Geaux

The CIA are paid to lie.

Get that in your head.

So, your saying the CIA told Obama and Rice et al to lie to the American people for a week or more? So they did?

Interesting approach

-Geaux

No.

I'm "saying" that the CIA told it's version of events to the state department.

And it's funny you folks have no problem whatsoever with the CIA being connected to a diplomatic outpost.

Forum List

Back