🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

I'm getting pretty badly beat up because of this thread

It might take me every bit of half an hour to get those rep points back :lol:

your thread is valid. there are very good reasons to believe that Bergdahl is not a hero, and that he is a deserter.

however, your profanity laden homophobic posts are both offensive in language, repetitious, and are frankly not well written.

perhaps your rep would not suffer the hits if you worked on making your point civilly and succinctly.
So repping someone with "fuck you, you are a disgusting ****" is in order.

These rep thing are so fucking juvenile anyway. Why cant just challenge what don't like openly.
i didn't defend them, i was just saying that edge's angry profane posting style is going to cause negative reaction. also, profanity is often reciprocated.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -11536 reputation points from Statistikhengst.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
\"Fuck you\" - not cool. You are a disgusting ****.

Regards,
Statistikhengst

Hi, you have received -5002 reputation points from jillian.

Comment:
wacko

Regards,
jillian

You want a shoulder to cry on? Or just want to continue your public display of victimization

Amazingly the administration claims that he "served with distinction and honor". Apparently he refuses to speak English and may have converted to Islam. He wasn't captured but he walked off post without a weapon and carried a compass. Indications are that he is a traitor. What are we going to do now that the Taliban is revitalized with five hardened leaders released to wage jihad war against the US.

Wow, always looking for the cloud on the Silver Lining, eh, Edgey.

I suspect that if Obama found the cure for cancer, you'd complain about all the funeral homes he was denying business to.
Another idiotic response from the idiot left.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -11536 reputation points from Statistikhengst.

Comment:
\"Fuck you\" - not cool. You are a disgusting ****.

Regards,
Statistikhengst

Hi, you have received -5002 reputation points from jillian.

Comment:
wacko

Regards,
jillian

your thread is valid. there are very good reasons to believe that Bergdahl is not a hero, and that he is a deserter.

however, your profanity laden homophobic posts are both offensive in language, repetitious, and are frankly not well written.

perhaps your rep would not suffer the hits if you worked on making your point civilly and succinctly.

I tried 'civil' for twenty years.

It doesn't work on dimocraps.

There is only one democrat on this board I'm civil with.

And sometimes she deserves a verbal 'slap' upside the head.

Wanna talk about 'profane'?

What could be more profane than a lying cocksucker of a president (If you like your Health Insurance) releasing MURDERING TERRORISTS on the pretext of a POW Swap so he can fulfill the demands of OTHER TERRORISTS that they be released?

What could possibly be more profane than that?

Me? :rofl:

This isn't over.

This one is going to bite the whole regime in the ass.

Hard.

I suspect that if Obama found the cure for cancer, you'd complain about all the funeral homes he was denying business to.

so if its true Joe.....what about that?....i saw a thing on the news today where he supposedly said to the media on his arrival home that he is embarrassed to be an American....what is that saying about his character?....did he desert or not?...

The bizarre tale of America?s last known POW | New York Post

“I am sorry for everything here,” he wrote. “These people need help, yet what they get is the most conceited country in the world telling them that they are nothing and that they are stupid.”

Bergdahl also complained about fellow soldiers. The battalion commander was a “conceited old fool,” he said, and the only “decent” sergeants, planning to leave the platoon “as soon as they can,” told the privates — Bergdahl then among them — “to do the same.”

“I am ashamed to be an American. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools,” he concluded. “I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting.”

so if its true Joe.....what about that?....i saw a thing on the news today where he supposedly said to the media on his arrival home that he is embarrassed to be an American....what is that saying about his character?....did he desert or not?...

Sounds like Bowe Bergdahl and Mooochelle have something in common.
And I ain't talkin about him sharing the same name with the messiahs dog. Although it is fitting.

I have known scum Dems and scum Pubs, but the scummiest without a doubt are Edgetho and Rottweiler.

It is good the guy is coming home. I will be going to his home town for the party this month. It will be fun.

If there are issues with his service, then that will be taken care of.

It's alleged (well sourced allegations) that this guy deserted his unit and that he was willingly living among the terrorists. Think about it for a minute, if that is true (as it appears) this prisoner swap would have been a great way for him to get back at a country he despises.

This stinks like a crack whore's cooch.

If you have first hand knowledge of whores' crotches (I don't), well, OK then.

But . . . you are no judge any more than I of the situation. You have no inside knowledge nor do I.

In the meantime, I will continue to side with the Boise POW-MIA group.

Last edited:
I have known scum Dems and scum Pubs, but the scummiest without a doubt are Edgetho and Rottweiler.

It is good the guy is coming home. I will be going to his home town for the party this month. It will be fun.

Weird, the scummiest I know are two who say they were or are Republicans, you and your alter-ego JoeB. Both of you guys think that trading 5 scumbag Taliban officials for a fellow scumbag American is a good thing.

It's a very scummy situation.:badgrin:

I can speak for myself and most Republicans in telling you that we mainstream GOP despise parasitic hangers on like you on the party.

So, fuck off. :lol:

It's alleged (well sourced allegations) that this guy deserted his unit and that he was willingly living among the terrorists. Think about it for a minute, if that is true (as it appears) this prisoner swap would have been a great way for him to get back at a country he despises.

This stinks like a crack whore's cooch.

If you have first hand knowledge of whores' crotches (I don't), well, OK then.

But . . . you are no judge any more than I of the situation. You have no inside knowledge nor do I.

In the meantime, I will continue to side with the Boise POW-MIA group.

Plenty of info out there from the soldiers in his own unit. You just dont want to admit your boy obammy fucked America yet again,and for dubious reasons.
When does it stop being about party with you fuck sticks? Seriously,how far is to far in your partisan mind?

Weird, the scummiest I know are two who say they were or are Republicans, you and your alter-ego JoeB. Both of you guys think that trading 5 scumbag Taliban officials for a fellow scumbag American is a good thing.

I can speak for myself and most Republicans in telling you that we mainstream GOP despise parasitic hangers on like you on the party.

You are a piss poor excuse for a Republican, you Dumbass! :eek:

You're a Republican again? :rofl:

Off your meds, I suppose.

You're a pathetic loser. Just end it all.

Amazingly the administration claims that he "served with distinction and honor". Apparently he refuses to speak English and may have converted to Islam. He wasn't captured but he walked off post without a weapon and carried a compass. Indications are that he is a traitor. What are we going to do now that the Taliban is revitalized with five hardened leaders released to wage jihad war against the US.

He didn't merely walk off the post. He was on watch. He didn't merely get the idea of going walkabout suddenly. Before he left, he packed up all his belongings and sent them home. As a result of his actions, six good men were killed trying to find him. Six Americans, that's more than the five terrorists obama released.

This whole thing has a stench about it. The men who served with Bergdahl want him hanged.

Forum List

Back