🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Kinda funny how this takes the focus off of the VA scandal, huh? :dunno:

I remember when this happened. He just walked away from his post.

We're not sure why, but that's what happened.

obama broke so many laws, broke such faith with the Military, negotiated with terrorists for such a warped, broken man --

Is it any surprise this is the kind of person that obama breaks every law for while other, more deserving captives remain locked up?

And I also wonder how long this offer has been on the table? Months? Years?

This is from CNN, hardly an obama detracter

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero

"I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

"The future is too good to waste on lies," Bowe wrote to his parents. "And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting."

Bergdahl wrote to them, "I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting."

CNN has not independently verified the authenticity of the emails.

Sounds like the kind of guy obama would be interested in saving

All the while another veteran is stuck in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn. Why doesn't Obama release 5 more radical terrorists for this man's release?

not a mention about these heros

who died trying to find the deserter

PFC Matthew Michael Martinek
Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss
SSG Clayton Bowen
PFC Morris Walker
SSG Michael Murphrey
2LT Darryn Andrews

instead we have the dad praising Allah

and promising more gitmo detainees to be released

[

No. That is a lie.

What you want to do is to surrender as quickly as possible.

Shocking

Okay, what's in Afghanistan that's worth "having", exactly?

That they are going to suddenly love Democracy and Coca-Cola. Um, no, not any more than the Soviets could get them to love Communism and borscht .

What we should have been doing in Afghanistan is hunting down bin Laden and his cronies (who never would have been a problem if Reagan hadn't armed them to start with.)

The Afghans were never going to be what we wanted them to be. They've been running out the clock waiting for us to get tired and leave for a decade, and we took a decade too long to do it.

Because that's where the people we need to kill are...let's git er done.

I have known scum Dems and scum Pubs, but the scummiest without a doubt are Edgetho and Rottweiler.

It is good the guy is coming home. I will be going to his home town for the party this month. It will be fun.

If there are issues with his service, then that will be taken care of.

It's alleged (well sourced allegations) that this guy deserted his unit and that he was willingly living among the terrorists. Think about it for a minute, if that is true (as it appears) this prisoner swap would have been a great way for him to get back at a country he despises.

This stinks like a crack whore's cooch.

it certainly is not the reaction the prezbo hoped for

Obama wanted to release terrorists.

The only guy they would agree to release in return was one who has stated he's ashamed to be American.

So Obama did it. This is about facilitating terrorism. It isn't about saving an American life. Thousands more will likely die because of the release of the terrorists, and that is what this admin wants.

the Lying Cocksucker and his minions also want to open negotiations with the Taliban in the worst way but the Taliban wouldn't talk to them UNTIL these scumbags were released.

That's been on the table for quite a while.

the Lying Cocksucker couldn't care less about Bowe Bergdahl, but he wanted BADLY to release these five called the 'Gitmo 5' so the Taliban would talk to him.

I'm telling you, dimocraps are the scum pf the earth.

It's past partisan politics now.

I think it's evident to anybody, to any patriotic American, to any one who cares about this Country that what I've been saying about dimocraps all along is fact..... dimocraps are Anti-American scumbags.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Guys, I've been trying to tell you..... It's isn't partisan politics, they are truly the scum of the earth.

Yeah, reality check, guy.

At this point, they are just trying to get this idiotic war over with. They aren't going to pick at any scabs by charging some guy who spent 5 years as a prisoner with desertion.

By way of comparison, Marine Private Robert Garwood was an outright collaborator with the North Vietnamese, and all he got was a dishonorable discharge.

If I am taken prisoner I will give only my name rank and serial number.
If I am the senior ranking prisoner I will take charge of the other prisoners.
I will make every attempt to escape and aid or assist others in their escape.

Some news agencies have been throwing around terms like "No Man Left Behind" as if they have a clue what it means.
In general it refers to the circumstances on the battlefield and in regards to the desire not to have fellow soldiers dead or alive fall into the hands of the enemy.

It doesn't mean "Negotiate with terrorists for the release of more terrorists in order to get me back when I wandered of base and got captured".
Not that I would not support more efforts to gain the release of captured prisoners during a war ... But more likely embrace the opportunity to kill more terrorists in the process.

Our current President seems to enjoy the idea of appeasing our enemies a lot more than killing them.
He sets a dangerous precedent in suggesting the capture Americans will gain the release of terrorists.
He has no idea that it is also the obligation of the prisoner to attempt to escape ... Not sit around in their hut drinking tea and making home movies.

Last edited:
I have known scum Dems and scum Pubs, but the scummiest without a doubt are Edgetho and Rottweiler.

It is good the guy is coming home. I will be going to his home town for the party this month. It will be fun.

If there are issues with his service, then that will be taken care of.
Weird, the scummiest I know are two who say they were or are Republicans, you and your alter-ego JoeB. Both of you guys think that trading 5 scumbag Taliban officials for a fellow scumbag American is a good thing.

It's a very scummy situation.:badgrin:

Kinda funny how this takes the focus off of the VA scandal, huh? :dunno:

I remember when this happened. He just walked away from his post.

We're not sure why, but that's what happened.

obama broke so many laws, broke such faith with the Military, negotiated with terrorists for such a warped, broken man --

Is it any surprise this is the kind of person that obama breaks every law for while other, more deserving captives remain locked up?

And I also wonder how long this offer has been on the table? Months? Years?

This is from CNN, hardly an obama detracter

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero

"I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

According to first-hand accounts from soldiers in his platoon, Bergdahl, while on guard duty, shed his weapons and walked off the observation post with nothing more than a compass, a knife, water, a digital camera, and a diary.

At least six soldiers were killed in subsequent searches for Bergdahl, and many soldiers in his platoon said attacks seemed to increase against the United States in Paktika Province in the days and weeks following his disappearance.

Many of Bergdahl's fellow troops -- from the seven or so who knew him best in his squad, to the larger group that comprised the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division -- told CNN that they signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl's disappearance and the efforts to recapture him. Some were willing to dismiss that document in hopes that the truth would come out about a soldier who they now fear is being hailed as a hero, while the men who lost their lives looking for him are ignored.

Many are flocking to social media, such as the Facebook page "Bowe Bergdahl is NOT a hero," where they share stories detailing their resentment. A number of comments on his battalion's Facebook page prompted the moderator to ask for more respect to be shown.

"The future is too good to waste on lies," Bowe wrote to his parents. "And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting."

Bergdahl wrote to them, "I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting."

CNN has not independently verified the authenticity of the emails.

Sounds like the kind of guy obama would be interested in saving

You're far to kind. I would have inserted false intel that the guy was a CIA plant and let the terrorist cut his damn head off.
And I sure as hell wouldnt give up five known terrorist for his sorry ass.
This whole thing stinks to high Heaven.

The administration claimed they had to circumvent the law because they were afraid he would die. Did anyone see the pics of him with Obama? Did he look emaciated, like he was about to die?
This thing will blow sky high.

The administration claimed they had to circumvent the law because they were afraid he would die. Did anyone see the pics of him with Obama? Did he look emaciated, like he was about to die?

That was his freaky daddy...?

Yeah, the lying cocksucker hagel said his life was in danger, right? We all heard the lying cocksucker say that, right?

Just one problem....... How would the lying cocksucker know that?

The ONLY way the lying cocksucker would know that is if we had real-time actionable intelligence on his whereabouts, the people who were threatening him and his captors.

So.... What's up with that?

If the lying cocksucker KNEW that Bergdahl's life was in danger, he HAD to know where he was and who was threatening him.

Right?

Or maybe he read it on twitter.... :dunno:

If the lying cocksucker knew that, why didn't he alert a Special Operations team to go get him?

dimocraps are lying scum.

I mean, the lyingest scum in the history of the world.

And the scumbag lying knob-slurping scum in here will immediately leap to their defense every time.

Every.Fucking.Time.

they are ALL scum. Every one of them.

scum of the earth.

as a former infantry combat veteran this is a disgrace. Obama has never understood the military due to its requirements of duty, honor, country, dignity, integrity,...Obama possesses none of these attributes.

obama is a scumbag

an anti-american scumbag

as are his supporters.

Yeah, reality check, guy.

At this point, they are just trying to get this idiotic war over with. They aren't going to pick at any scabs by charging some guy who spent 5 years as a prisoner with desertion.

By way of comparison, Marine Private Robert Garwood was an outright collaborator with the North Vietnamese, and all he got was a dishonorable discharge.

Joe, I don't think this guy WAS a POW. I believe that for the last 5 years he's been willfully and actively aiding the enemy, and in fact did so to a major extent in the last week by allowing himself to be "traded" for 5 high ranking Al Queda officials. I honestly hope the FBI, State Police, DIA, etc... are so on top of this guy when he gets home that they say "God Bless you" before he even finishes sneezing.

Wow, always looking for the cloud on the Silver Lining, eh, Edgey.

I suspect that if Obama found the cure for cancer, you'd complain about all the funeral homes he was denying business to.

One thing we know for certain ... if cure for cancer WAS found Obama would defund its implementation for the sake of his big money-making scheme - Obamacare. He wouldn't want to upset his master CEOs in the giant insurance companies. Obamacare RELIES on sickness.

WHAT? Obamacare relies on the healthy subsidizing the sick, you dunce.

Forum List

Back