🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

What serendipity! The one soldier Obama chooses to break the law to rescue hates America as much as Obama does.

Wow, always looking for the cloud on the Silver Lining, eh, Edgey.

I suspect that if Obama found the cure for cancer, you'd complain about all the funeral homes he was denying business to.

:lol: 100% right Edge cries about everything, all day. Just a miserable existence

https://www.facebook.com/Operatoras...706610978119/1498917566990356/?type=1&fref=nf

Cheryl Lyn I will never hear my sons voice tell me he "loves me" because of you...and so much more. Matthew Martinek kia 9-11-2009.
Forever it had changed us. Forever it has changed all of us. God bless all the familys involved.
Court marshal him

Chris Ammiano Glad u guys got the right story! I was in 1/501 C Co, lost a lot of hard dick gun toating paratroopers looking for this fucktard! Props to OAF for keepin it real!

Mark Adam PFC Martinek was my cousin. Needless to say I could care less what happens to this piece of shit.

Derek Gregory 100% accurate. I was in Paktika when it happened and took my ABP out on QRF looking for that shite-bag. 3/509 and we lost dudes also...

Gabe Encina I was deployed to afghan w the 3/509th. This POS walked off the FOB on his own, he's no hero just a bitch! Good soldiers were killed trying to find him. He needs to b dealt w an not celebrated!!

Tara Lynn Dutcher Because of this man, my family lost a good friend, my dear friend lost her fiancé, and Matthew Martinek's family lost a piece of their hearts. Matt would give the shirt off his back to anyone who he cared about. Matt tried to save an "army brother" who lead Matt, and so many more into danger. Bergdahl had stolen Matt, and the rest of the brave men from their loved ones

Assuming these accounts are truly from people who were there at the time, there are serious questions to be answered.
Start with, why was he promoted twice whilst in captivity?

This smacks of a politically inspired set up.

Precisely.

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief wanted to release these booger-eaters so he could get a dialogue going with the Taliban. This has been going on for over three years now.

Remember when Karzai flipped out over the Lying Cocksucker's attempts to negotiate with the Taliban in Qatar? Funny, that's where the Gitmo 5 are going, huh?

But anyway, Karzai about had kittens when the Lying Cocksucker in Chief tried to have negotiations witht he Taliban. Now he's just going to do it.

Here's the deal -- If the Lying Cocksucker in Chief wanted to release the Gitmo 5 to the Taliban so they would sit down a the negotiating table with us, the Lying Cocksucker would have to issue the required warning and seek the approval of Congress.

And they would have said "NO!" and "FUCK NO!!"

This way, the Lying Cocksucker can claim "Unique Circumstances" and release the five booger eaters in order to get a sit down with the Taliban.

He can also take the Country's attention off of Outing the Afghanistan CIA Station Chief and the VA scandal and the Benghazi scandal.

Getting the traitor Bergdahl back is a bonus. Another America-Hater to support the dimocrap War on America.

I think this one backfires. I think the People have just about had it with this scumbag.

I'm hoping the Army takes a special dislike to this shit and sentences Bergdahl to Death.

They have the right.

If they charge him with, and find him guilty of, Treason not even the Lying Cocksucker can save him.

The sense of pride expressed by officials of the Obama administration at the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is not shared by many of those who served with him -- veterans and soldiers who call him a deserter whose "selfish act" ended up costing the lives of better men.

"I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sergeant Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

Vierkant said Bergdahl needs to not only acknowledge his actions publicly but face a military trial for desertion under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

From American Power: Fellow Soldiers Call Bowe #Bergdahl a Deserter, Not a Hero

And another take @ Troops Blast Taliban Prisoner Swap | Washington Free Beacon

As I've posted before, the Convening Authority should appoint an officer to conduct an Article 32 investigation. If the results call for it, he should face a General Courts-Martial and face the consequences.

Why do I think that a few years in Leavenworth might be worse than what he already went through? :mad:

There are some big questions about this guy. He wasn't captured in battle or shot down in a bomber. He walked off his post and we gave up five hardened terrorists to free this guy. Couldn't the CIA find a white guy in Agfghanistan in five years? We used to send drone planes with missiles to kill Taliban leaders but the Obama administration managed to find Taliban leaders when he wanted to get some media hype.

more: Bowe Bergdahl: a darker story behind the release of America's last prisoner of war - Telegraph

SNIP:

Sgt Bergdahl took an unusual route into the US military, studying ballet and joining a sailing expedition from the Atlantic to the Pacific before attempting to enlist in the French Foreign Legion. Only after being rejected by France did he join the US Army.

He deployed to Afghanistan in 2009 full of idealistic conviction that he and his comrades could push back the Taliban and improve life in the long-subjugated country.

But hopefulness soon gave way to despair after his unit began to take casualties and he saw how US troops treated the Afghans they were supposed to be saving.

"These people need help, yet what they get is the most conceited country in the world telling them that they are nothing and that they are stupid," he wrote in an email to his parents on June 27, 2009.

Three days later, according to Rolling Stone, the 23-year-old soldier simply walked off his base in Patika province, carrying a knife, his diary and a small camera.

He was captured almost immediately and - despite a frantic search by US troops, drones and helicopters - smuggled into Pakistan by Taliban fighters

There's a whole lot of stink with this story, a whole lot. The father's physical appearance and his comments during the press conference with the Chimp in Chief also lend a sense of major concern.

yeah. he looks like one of those duck dynasty freaks.

Bowe Bergdahl will have to answer for how he came to be captured, that is for sure. in the mean time, that's one less person the table for one is set for.

Some very disturbing things being said about this soldier. I certainly hope none of them are true.

One odd thing I've heard repeated a few times is his alleged claim to have by now forgotten how to speak English. That just makes no sense.

One point is this..... I'm glad he's out of the hands of the terrorists. Whether he's a dirtbag deserter or not, I'm glad he's no longer a prisoner.

The other point is -- Why him?

Why now?

You know why. obama is going to try and claim some glorious achievement in leaving a mess behind in Afghanistan and waste years of hard-fought gains just as he did with Iraq. Doesn't matter to him as long as he can count on his media lap-dogs to tout it as a part of his 'legacy.' This soldier was just a detail to him that he had to get out of the way regardless of how or what the consequences would be after obama is back to hustling in Chicago. As a bonus, this takes the focus off his administration's many scandals for a few days.

There are some big questions about this guy. He wasn't captured in battle or shot down in a bomber. He walked off his post and we gave up five hardened terrorists to free this guy. Couldn't the CIA find a white guy in Agfghanistan in five years? We used to send drone planes with missiles to kill Taliban leaders but the Obama administration managed to find Taliban leaders when he wanted to get some media hype.

the Lying Coclsucker in Chief wasn't interested in Bergdahl. At all.

he was interested in opening a dialogue with the Taliban and if you look into the history of it, the Taliban has refused to come to the table unless we released a string of captive terrorists.

he was interested in opening a dialogue with the Taliban and if you look into the history of it, the Taliban has refused to come to the table unless we released a string of captive terrorists.

and the problem with that, assuming it's true?

There's a whole lot of stink with this story, a whole lot. The father's physical appearance and his comments during the press conference with the Chimp in Chief also lend a sense of major concern.

Bowe Bergdahl will have to answer for how he came to be captured, that is for sure. in the mean time, that's one less person the table for one is set for.

How he was captured?? He deserted his post by walking off.

Sgt Bergdahl took an unusual route into the US military, studying ballet and joining a sailing expedition from the Atlantic to the Pacific before attempting to enlist in the French Foreign Legion. Only after being rejected by France did he join the US Army.

He deployed to Afghanistan in 2009 full of idealistic conviction that he and his comrades could push back the Taliban and improve life in the long-subjugated country.

But hopefulness soon gave way to despair after his unit began to take casualties and he saw how US troops treated the Afghans they were supposed to be saving.

"These people need help, yet what they get is the most conceited country in the world telling them that they are nothing and that they are stupid," he wrote in an email to his parents on June 27, 2009.

Three days later, according to Rolling Stone, the 23-year-old soldier simply walked off his base in Patika province, carrying a knife, his diary and a small camera.

He was captured almost immediately and - despite a frantic search by US troops, drones and helicopters - smuggled into Pakistan by Taliban fighters.

The young soldier, who was healthy enough to walk to the helicopter that carried him to safety, is now being treated at a hospital in Germany.

Chuck Hagel, the US secretary of defence, said the first priority is to restore his health before American intelligence officers begin to debrief him in the hope of extracting valuable information on the Taliban.

He declined to comment on the possibility that Sgt Bergdahl could face a court martial for desertion when he finally returns to the United States.

Bowe Bergdahl: a darker story behind the release of America's last prisoner of war - Telegraph

That the Lying Cocksucker broke the VERY LAW that he signed into force that requires the notification of Congress 30 days IN ADVANCE of any Gitmo Detainees being released

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This whole thing is a charade.

Just like the dimocrap party and ALL of its willing participants.

How he was captured?? He deserted his post by walking off.

He was captured almost immediately and - despite a frantic search by US troops, drones and helicopters - smuggled into Pakistan by Taliban fighters.

The young soldier, who was healthy enough to walk to the helicopter that carried him to safety, is now being treated at a hospital in Germany.

Chuck Hagel, the US secretary of defence, said the first priority is to restore his health before American intelligence officers begin to debrief him in the hope of extracting valuable information on the Taliban.

He declined to comment on the possibility that Sgt Bergdahl could face a court martial for desertion when he finally returns to the United States.

Bowe Bergdahl: a darker story behind the release of America's last prisoner of war - Telegraph

i understand that he walked off. he will have to answer for that.

nothing wrong at all in opening a dialogue with the Taliban.

The problem is how he did it.

Bear in mind....putting aside the "deserter" thing.....he walked away from his fellow soldiers. The bottom line is he decided to NOT be there when he was supposed to be there and not be able to assist his fellow soldiers in a combat area if they needed him to.

Furthermore, he made a conscious decision to walk alone and without any type of protection in an environment that he knew was dangerous.

In other words, he made his own bed.

And now we have released known killers so he can no longer have to sleep in the bed he made.

I'm getting pretty badly beat up because of this thread

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -11536 reputation points from Statistikhengst.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
\"Fuck you\" - not cool. You are a disgusting ****.

Regards,
Statistikhengst

Hi, you have received -5002 reputation points from jillian.

Comment:
wacko

Regards,
jillian

It might take me every bit of half an hour to get those rep points back :lol:

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Statistikhengst

Comment:
wacko

Regards,
jillian

your thread is valid. there are very good reasons to believe that Bergdahl is not a hero, and that he is a deserter.

however, your profanity laden homophobic posts are both offensive in language, repetitious, and are frankly not well written.

perhaps your rep would not suffer the hits if you worked on making your point civilly and succinctly.

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Statistikhengst

Comment:
wacko

Regards,
jillian

your thread is valid. there are very good reasons to believe that Bergdahl is not a hero, and that he is a deserter.

however, your profanity laden homophobic posts are both offensive in language, repetitious, and are frankly not well written.

perhaps your rep would not suffer the hits if you worked on making your point civilly and succinctly.
So repping someone with "fuck you, you are a disgusting ****" is in order?

These rep thing are so fucking juvenile anyway. Why cant posters just challenge what don't like openly?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back