🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Yeah, the timing is very suspicious to say the least. They had 5yrs. to get him back, but they chose now to do it? Gee, i wonder why? This one stinks, just like so many other scandals this President has pulled off. But this ploy won't change anything with our soldiers. Those honorable Vets are still dead. Our Soldiers despise this President. And they have good reason to.

Amazingly the administration claims that he "served with distinction and honor". Apparently he refuses to speak English and may have converted to Islam. He wasn't captured but he walked off post without a weapon and carried a compass. Indications are that he is a traitor. What are we going to do now that the Taliban is revitalized with five hardened leaders released to wage jihad war against the US.

He didn't merely walk off the post. He was on watch. He didn't merely get the idea of going walkabout suddenly. Before he left, he packed up all his belongings and sent them home. As a result of his actions, six good men were killed trying to find him. Six Americans, that's more than the five terrorists obama released.

This whole thing has a stench about it. The men who served with Bergdahl want him hanged.
Yep....and it is My opinion that he deserted his post and comrades in a time of war.....However...

There is a nagging doubt about all of this that I can't shake. It seems strange that he would just do something like this out of the blue. If I were to try and get someone into an group like the Taliban, I'd give My mole the best possible cover and what better covers is this? He just deserts a post in the middle of a watch and vanishes? The whole world knew he left, the whole world knew he sent his possessions home. The whole world labeled him a traitor. Almost the perfect cover....

But as I said. I think he just turned traitor and walked and it cost him six of his comrades. I'd be interested in the outcome of an independent investigation.

Weird, the scummiest I know are two who say they were or are Republicans, you and your alter-ego JoeB. Both of you guys think that trading 5 scumbag Taliban officials for a fellow scumbag American is a good thing.

It's a very scummy situation.:badgrin:

I can speak for myself and most Republicans in telling you that we mainstream GOP despise parasitic hangers on like you on the party.

So, fuck off. :lol:

You are a piss poor excuse for a Republican, you Dumbass! :eek:

Come to Hailey, Idaho, and talk commie stuff like that. :lol:

Weird, the scummiest I know are two who say they were or are Republicans, you and your alter-ego JoeB. Both of you guys think that trading 5 scumbag Taliban officials for a fellow scumbag American is a good thing.

It's a very scummy situation.:badgrin:

I can speak for myself and most Republicans in telling you that we mainstream GOP despise parasitic hangers on like you on the party.

So, fuck off. :lol:

You're a Republican again? :rofl: Off your meds, I suppose. You're a pathetic loser. Just end it all.

Come to Hailey, ID, and talk that commie shit. :lol:

Obviously his programmed Obamabots are gonna fall for this scam, but no one else will. Most just can't wait till he's gone. They've had it with the corrupt Communist Globalist.

Since none of you had children in Afghanistan, since none of you had the balls to serve in the sand boxes, you are talking commie Marxist bullshit, and America knows it.

Since none of you had children in Afghanistan, since none of you had the balls to serve in the sand boxes, you are talking commie Marxist bullshit, and America knows it.

We all know you're a loyal Obamabot, but even you should be able to see this is just another sad Dear Leader scam. The timing is suspicious, to say the least. The whole thing stinks, just like so many other Dear Leader scandals. But that's ok, Vets will not be distracted. They will hold this President accountable. Too many good honorable Vets are dead because of this President's awful corruption and incompetence. This sham will not be allowed to push Vets aside. Bet on that.

We all know you're a loyal Obamabot, but even you should be able to see this is just another sad Dear Leader scam. The timing is suspicious, to say the least. The whole thing stinks, just like so many other Dear Leader scandals. But that's ok, Vets will not be distracted. They will hold this President accountable. Too many good honorable Vets are dead because of this President's awful corruption and incompetence. This sham will not be allowed to push Vets aside. Bet on that.

We all know that you far right reactionary bots with radical anti-American agendas no longer have any power.

Thank heavens.

You can bring your Marxist shit to Hailey, ID, and tell real Americans what you think. The POW-MIA group very much would like to talk with you.

Amazingly the administration claims that he "served with distinction and honor". Apparently he refuses to speak English and may have converted to Islam. He wasn't captured but he walked off post without a weapon and carried a compass. Indications are that he is a traitor. What are we going to do now that the Taliban is revitalized with five hardened leaders released to wage jihad war against the US.

He didn't merely walk off the post. He was on watch. He didn't merely get the idea of going walkabout suddenly. Before he left, he packed up all his belongings and sent them home. As a result of his actions, six good men were killed trying to find him. Six Americans, that's more than the five terrorists obama released.

This whole thing has a stench about it. The men who served with Bergdahl want him hanged.
Yep....and it is My opinion that he deserted his post and comrades in a time of war.....However...

There is a nagging doubt about all of this that I can't shake. It seems strange that he would just do something like this out of the blue. If I were to try and get someone into an group like the Taliban, I'd give My mole the best possible cover and what better covers is this? He just deserts a post in the middle of a watch and vanishes? The whole world knew he left, the whole world knew he sent his possessions home. The whole world labeled him a traitor. Almost the perfect cover....

But as I said. I think he just turned traitor and walked and it cost him six of his comrades. I'd be interested in the outcome of an independent investigation.

Bo came from a very liberal idealistic household. He thought the military was there to help the Afghan people. He thought it was going to be like a UN humanitarian expedition. Before he joined the Army he considered going to Uganda to help. He is a product of his father's upbringing. It isn't a secret any more that Bo hates America, and has always hated America. He calls it a horror. This is what liberals do to children. This is what they raise them to be. Just listen to what Daddy Bergdahl has to say now. You know that his son would be no mole.

I think the Dear Leader's handlers blew this one. They believed it would distract people from their guy's awful VA scandal. But it looks like it's gonna have the opposite effect. This particular soldier is likely a deserter. This President releasing 5 top brutal Taliban Commanders isn't going over to well in our military. So this sham will not distract soldiers and their families from demanding answers from this President. CNN, NBC, and the NY Times will try to distract, but it's not gonna work. People are far more savvy these days. Those old tricks just don't work so well anymore.

Last edited:

We all know that you far right reactionary bots with radical anti-American agendas no longer have any power.

Thank heavens.

You can bring your Marxist shit to Hailey, ID, and tell real Americans what you think. The POW-MIA group very much would like to talk with you.

Just a very sad attempt at distracting Vets and their families from demanding this President be held accountable. They had 5yrs. to get this soldier back, but strangely & coincidentally they chose now to do it. But that's ok, people are smarter these days. They won't be distracted. Vets and their families will not go away. This latest sham is actually likely to have the opposite effect of what this President expected. Soldiers already despise him, and this may even make them despise him more.

The far-right has reached a new low - and a new level of ODS. Suggesting that this AMERICAN soldier somehow didn't deserve to be released; that this is just another example of Obama's disregard for the law. I wouldn't believe it if the conservative extremists hadn't already proven themselves to the most unAmerican sacks of shit on the face of the earth. Fuck you, OP.

Thank heavens.

Just a very sad attempt at distracting Vets and their families from demanding this President be held accountable. They had 5yrs. to get this soldier back, but strangely & coincidentally they chose now to do it. But that's ok, people are smarter these days. They won't be distracted. Vets and their families will not go away. This latest sham is actually likely to have the opposite effect of what this President expected. Soldiers already despise him, and this may even make them despise him more.

POW/MIA group shows ongoing support for Bergdahls

www.usatoday.com/.../pow-mia.../984974...

USA Today

9 hours ago BOISE — At a news conference Sunday, Bob and Jani Bergdahl thanked the government, the special forces on ...

[PDF]
Boise Valley POW/MIA Corporation - BV POW/MIA

bvpowmia.org/docs/history.pdf

The initial concept of establishing a Boise POW/MIA group was brought up, ... The original draft of the Boise Valley POW/MIA Mission Statement of April 2006.

Thank heavens.

POW/MIA group shows ongoing support for Bergdahls

www.usatoday.com/.../pow-mia.../984974...

USA Today

9 hours ago BOISE — At a news conference Sunday, Bob and Jani Bergdahl thanked the government, the special forces on ...

[PDF]
Boise Valley POW/MIA Corporation - BV POW/MIA

bvpowmia.org/docs/history.pdf

The initial concept of establishing a Boise POW/MIA group was brought up, ... The original draft of the Boise Valley POW/MIA Mission Statement of April 2006.

Most soldiers and Vets despise this President. They know this is just a distraction scam. They know this President desperately wants his horrific VA scandal to go away. This sham won't change how soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about him. In fact, it may even make things worse.

Nearly half of homeless veterans are from Vietnam. Which President has taken care of veterans in the last 40-50 years?

Latest report is that bergdahl is in stable condition...withdrawal from falafel and beans is ongoing...smoked porkbutt is what's for dinner.

I am a Vietnam Era Vet and have a Daughter on active duty who has served one tour in Iraq and three tours in Afghanistan, the last one with a combat unit. Although the others were not officially with combat units she drove on combat patrols and manned the 50 cal mounted machine gun.

When he deserted his info to the Taliban put my Daughter at risk.
I say hang the traitor!

Forum List

Back