🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Him and Obama have two distinct things in common, they were both raised by anti-American commies and both are muslims.

This stinks to high heaven!

Some very disturbing things being said about this soldier. I certainly hope none of them are true.

One odd thing I've heard repeated a few times is his alleged claim to have by now forgotten how to speak English. That just makes no sense.

One point is this..... I'm glad he's out of the hands of the terrorists. Whether he's a dirtbag deserter or not, I'm glad he's no longer a prisoner.

The other point is -- Why him?

Why now?

You know why. obama is going to try and claim some glorious achievement in leaving a mess behind in Afghanistan and waste years of hard-fought gains just as he did with Iraq. Doesn't matter to him as long as he can count on his media lap-dogs to tout it as a part of his 'legacy.' This soldier was just a detail to him that he had to get out of the way regardless of how or what the consequences would be after obama is back to hustling in Chicago. As a bonus, this takes the focus off his administration's many scandals for a few days.

I heard that multi-millionaire and his wife may live in New York after leaving office. I hope he does and enjoys the taxes he will have to pay.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this one stinks. The timing is absurdly 'coincidental.' It's an obvious shallow attempt at distracting Americans from this President's heinous VA scandal. But it may backfire. Looks like this particular soldier is a deserter. This may not go the way the President and his handlers thought it would. Stay tuned.

Obama wanted to release terrorists.

The only guy they would agree to release in return was one who has stated he's ashamed to be American.

So Obama did it. This is about facilitating terrorism. It isn't about saving an American life. Thousands more will likely die because of the release of the terrorists, and that is what this admin wants.
And also note that this is also a way to empty GTMO that Obama wants to close down.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this one stinks. The timing is absurdly 'coincidental.' It's an obvious shallow attempt at distracting Americans from this President's heinous VA scandal. But it may backfire. Looks like this particular soldier is a deserter. This may not go the way the President and his handlers thought it would. Stay tuned.

A Court of Military Justice found so, when?

why Bergdahl and not Warren Weinstein, Caitlin Coleman and the child she was pregnant with when taken???

And this also comes on the heels of the 'Surprise Visit' to Afghanistan just a couple weeks ago...hmmm...

Very shallow ploys. But they won't change how most soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about this President. It's too late. The damage is done. Too many good honorable Vets are dead. And this latest ploy may actually backfire on him. Turns out the guy is likely a deserter.

It's an obvious shallow distraction attempt. The Communist Globalist hacks at CNN, NBC, and NY Times are gonna cooperate, but it won't be enough. Americans are far more savvy these days. They won't be so easily distracted. Soldiers and Vets want answers. The awful VA scandal isn't going away anytime soon.

Personally, I am not surprised by this. Obama told Congress he has a pen and if they do not do what he wants he will act unilaterally. He actually believes he is above the law. He has no fear of retribution. So what if he released 5 scumbag terrorists for one scumbag deserter without following the law? What will congress do? Hold a hearing?

When one of these 5 killers blows something up and Americans die, then the circle will be complete and Obama can claim victory.

Allahu Ahkbar!

Oh.

Ok.

AWOL / Deserter.....both the same in the eyes of the fellow soldiers that expect him to be there if they need him.

But go ahead....cling onto the "Court of Military Justice" thing....

From reading articles on the guy he sounds like he was crazy.

When were the letter supposedly written? While he was in captivity? When they are holding a gun, machete, acid, blow-torch or whatever to you, you might also write some defamatory things about your country. If he wrote them post or pre-captivity, then shame on him. It sounds to me like it was during his captivity.

"The future is too good to waste on lies," Bowe wrote to his parents. "And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting."

Bergdahl wrote to them, "I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting.

Personally, I am not surprised by this. Obama told Congress he has a pen and if they do not do what he wants he will act unilaterally. He actually believes he is above the law. He has no fear of retribution. So what if he released 5 scumbag terrorists for one scumbag deserter without following the law? What will congress do? Hold a hearing?

When one of these 5 killers blows something up and Americans die, then the circle will be complete and Obama can claim victory.

Allahu Ahkbar!

Just a very sad distraction ploy. He desperately wants his heinous VA scandal to go away. And you're right, he did not inform Congress. Just more proof he is an enemy of the Constitution and our Nation. But don't count on those hearings anytime soon. The Republican Party is currently run by cowardly hucksters. There's a few brave souls around, but not enough. The Party is a tragic mess.

The far-right has reached a new low - and a new level of ODS. Suggesting that this AMERICAN soldier somehow didn't deserve to be released; that this is just another example of Obama's disregard for the law. I wouldn't believe it if the conservative extremists hadn't already proven themselves to the most unAmerican sacks of shit on the face of the earth. Fuck you, OP.

So in your minuscule mind trading five top taliban for a traitor is a good deal?
Six soldiers died looking for the deserter and you're fine with that as well?
How about the future deaths caused by these five terrorist? All good with you right?
And you want to talk unAmerican? Whats more unAmerican then being traitor?
The only way he should have released is through a special forces raid so he could be brought home and put on trial.
You and fake snarky are despicable. Cheering for the terrorist and their sympathizers? Seriously?
Fuck off you terrorist sympathizer.

Oh.

Ok.

AWOL / Deserter.....both the same in the eyes of the fellow soldiers that expect him to be there if they need him.

But go ahead....cling onto the "Court of Military Justice" thing....

I will not label anyone serving in the US military without such a ruling. And Courts of Military Justice are not "things".

So all the soldiers in his unit lied? Why would he leave his post without his weapon?
Your love for the taliban and traitors is duly noted. And not surprising.

So all the soldiers in his unit lied? Why would he leave his post without his weapon?
Your love for the taliban and traitors is duly noted. And not surprising.

Incorrect, I take his fellow soldiers seriously, thus a CMJ needs to examine his status.

Just heard that sicko, Alan Colmes, suggest that we should applaud Bergdahl for become a "conscientious objector" during the course of his "service." I wish someone would strangle Colmes. I can't stand that puke. If Bergdahl actually deserted his post then he's guilty of leaving his team vulnerable. Clearly, 5 died searching for his him which equates to an egregious crime if, indeed, he willingly walked off the job.

Just a very sad attempt at distracting Vets and their families from demanding this President be held accountable. They had 5yrs. to get this soldier back, but strangely & coincidentally they chose now to do it. But that's ok, people are smarter these days. They won't be distracted. Vets and their families will not go away. This latest sham is actually likely to have the opposite effect of what this President expected. Soldiers already despise him, and this may even make them despise him more.

POW/MIA group shows ongoing support for Bergdahls

www.usatoday.com/.../pow-mia.../984974...

USA Today

9 hours ago BOISE — At a news conference Sunday, Bob and Jani Bergdahl thanked the government, the special forces on ...

[PDF]
Boise Valley POW/MIA Corporation - BV POW/MIA

bvpowmia.org/docs/history.pdf

The initial concept of establishing a Boise POW/MIA group was brought up, ... The original draft of the Boise Valley POW/MIA Mission Statement of April 2006.

Most soldiers and Vets despise this President. They know this is just a distraction scam. They know this President desperately wants his horrific VA scandal to go away. This sham won't change how soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about him. In fact, it may even make things worse.

Most vets and soldiers despise the far right more than the president.

Forum List

Back